At least we're not Asian guys

At least we're not Asian guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/australian-sex-tourists-taking-advantage-of-young-women-in-the-philippines/news-story/25b14f28af62977fbd7b1b61b3f50473
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/12/01/u-s-marine-convicted-of-killing-filipino-transgender-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=-fbgxAoxssY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Weaboos are literal fucking losers.

He's right on target. I couldn't have said it better.

Yes, he is. But why is he making this video in the shower?

Why does he do the video in a bathroom naked?

I don't see that video.
But video thumbnail saying "I’m so jealous!!!!"

go home white piggu

t. english teacher loser

>fucking white males
>self awareness

are you kidding me?

and he is right of course

yes because asians are losers

he's right and more

Why are Nguyens so based?

He is jelly and I can understand why.

What is he saying at 1:00?
You're called a what? A corey? Coolie?

Did not mean to reply to a post. Damn it.

>I'm a eternal virgin loser who goes to asia because I don't need anything to be special
>He-he is sooo jealous

Notoric bottom loser detected.

How does it feel to be looked down by the whole world?

>weeaboos
>puas who want easy/cheap asian pussy
>english teachers

this basically sums all the people who go to live in an asian country.

Disgusting. (But common.)

SAVAGE

he is right in general. It's not only related to white people in asia. It's related to basically anyone in any part of the world

Even tourists can be pretty shitty.

These two cut in front of everyone to push their way into the skytrain with their huge ass backpacks and basically ignored the people who were yelling that they cut in line.

You can see them looking around acting like they can't hear me, my gf and even some other foreigners yelling that they cut the queue and telling them they should be ashamed of themselves.

Backpackers can really be some of the worst people on earth.

So how does this only apply to white guys?

>yell shit in your native tongue and expect tourists to give a fuck or understand
fucking retards :D:D

>Asian males will literally never stop getting angry at white people for existing
Lmao
Like niggers at this point.

There are lots of career people in finance/tech who go to HK/Singapore etc for some moths or years.

These people are hardly losers and usually come back with a fat promotion in their pocket.

Lmao. You got cucked boi. Serves you right ya fucking fucboi. What you're too pussy to actually get out of line and confront them?

Fucking cuck

Depends on the asian country, in indochina and japan I think he's correct but in HK, Singapore, s.korea etc are decent workers

Shanghai and other Mainland Chinese finance centres are also full of high octane career people.

He's right about white cunts in asia though, 90% of them are losers. But his reasoning isn't totally accurate. Funny that he's an aussie.

coolie

We were. We were saying it so loud and in English. Basically everyone on the platform was yelling at them, including other tourists.

Don't talk to me, subhuman monkey. Just seeing your "flag" is annoying.

To add, in Chinese firms having lots of white employees is seen as a status thing, and allows them to attract the best Chinese talent.

So they might even hire so-so whites just so they can parade them around the office and say "hey we have lots of whites!"

>white guys in asia are losers
>steal the aussie(white) accent
ha ha oh wow! talk about being such a pathetic loser that you taught yourself how to sound like a white guy.

Anime is cancer and weeaboos are subhuman scum

Yes that's exactly what flips look like to us.

It seems to me that he has picked up the aussie accent along with our penchant for banter.

To me it's pretty obvious he isn't totally serious in the video, it's exaggerated for effect, but he still makes very valid points at the same time as baiting dumb cunts like you.

:D nice

I got identical eyes as that guy

>average Australian poster on Sup Forums

kek

ouuuuuu :DDD weaboos got served :DDD

The OP of the video is here, boys!
He's in white man country.
p.s. I didn't even watch the video

Lmao good job missing th3 point of the picture. Who's the retard now Nyopnyop pokwaneng?

>Australia
>White

Why'd you put Poland in there

he seems alright

I'm as white as the morning star, friend.
>canadian uninformed posting as always

Same goes for you Chinkada

Thais are the blessed children of the Chakri Dynasty and the immortal sires of the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled over Greater Siam - the first and only power to conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula atop the ruins of the fallen Khmer Empire.

Meanwhile flips suck shit.

>still named after a foreign king
>no original culture to speak of
>too many languages (all them shitty)
>weakest military in the world
>can't endure a typhoon without losing thousands
>can't recover from a typhoon even years after it hits
>literally the most dangerous place on earth for journalists (CNN and BBC both report on the Philippines using correspondents based in Bangkok)
>Catholicism (lol)
>most mongrel genetics on earth
>can't rescue hostages without killing them
>getting curbstomped by China
>humps America's leg to this day even after Uncle Sam genocided and colonized their inferior ass from 1899-1902
>accent sounds like bastardized island spic

Philippines is a country of MONKEYS AND TRANNIES THAT GET CHOKED OUT AND DROWNED IN TOILETS BY US MARINES.

They are an embarrassment and an abomination.

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/australian-sex-tourists-taking-advantage-of-young-women-in-the-philippines/news-story/25b14f28af62977fbd7b1b61b3f50473

>muh third wave feminism

Every story out of failpenis is either about (1) how they're getting cucked by China, (2) how their people are always getting massacred or (3) how they need to suck American dick just to keep from being a chink vassal.

Of course he says that, every male chink is a manlet and they feel start feeling insecure. It's the same thing here in the west with negroes and Ahmeds.

Whoa whoa hold on nigga u expect me to read dat shit? i ain't THAT autistic brah. Better check your butt because I think it's hurt

Butthurt.

You don't have to lie, monkey.

I know reading is hard for your puny monkey brain.

I'm thinking of teaching ESL in Vietnam, and plan to partake in the local women with muh dick.

Yes, I'm white :^).

What attracts me to Vietnam is its still in infant stage. Not as modernized as Korea/Japan, but not as shitty as China. And Viets are supposedly nicer than Chink scum. They still apparently have a tendency to scam the fuck out of foreigners though.

Sorry Kathoey I can't hear u over the sound of 10,000 thai lady boys gagging on my cock.

Lmao at least we have proper whores and not men in dresses. Eww pathetic.

hahaha whitey master race

gooks in germany?

Lol.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/12/01/u-s-marine-convicted-of-killing-filipino-transgender-woman/

>A U.S. Marine has been convicted of killing a transgender Filipina last year in a motel room in the Philippines — a case that has ignited an uproar in the region and reintroduced a debate over U.S. military presence.

Pretty much sums up the entire worth of your whole country, population, history and culture.

You will always just be an expendable tranny drowned in some US marine's toilet bowl. And that's if anyone talks about you at all, monkey.

>You will always just be an expendable tranny drowned in some US marine's toilet bowl

Fucking hell.
LOL.

Poland bring the heat

Often a combination.
Funnily enough I've been to Asia and I'm none of the above. Still a loser though ;-;

Why is his thumb so big

>southeast Asian countries arguing

>mfw I see these memelets come to my land of giants during summer

He sounds like he's pretty buttbrasted; but he's not exactly wong, either.

>and plan to partake in the local women with muh dick.
it's illegal for Viets to have sex with foreigners

no it isnt

eyyy fuck you man. Only Malays look like that. Some even look worse than Indians.

Who cares if he's right or wrong? Asians excluding the Japanese are subhuman morons.

oh really, our guard patrols catch these rice niggers every day.

he is only talking about SEA, right? i dont think the people he is talking about would be able to settle down in china, taiwan, korea or japan

hes right, but is only saying this because hes jealous desu

>he has an australian accent
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Future supreme gentleman.

>shirtless chink taking a shit is mad because oriental pussy gets wet even for the most socially retarded white guys

The tears are music to my ears

Why do white guys hate it when black guys date white women but then go to Asia and do the same thing to Asian men?

I guess this just further proves
Black men > white men > Asian men

in terms of sex appeal that is

youtube.com/watch?v=-fbgxAoxssY

>the only thing that you have going for you is that you can speak your native tongue
FUCKING ROASTED

Because nobody want to come to Asia unless thy have yellow fever or are self-hated ex-Soviets who for some reason reject superior Europe.

Because he's stupid and mistook it for the Singaporean flag.

well, I've seen what sort of guys bring wives back from asia

they are losers who couldn't get a woman in Norway

White people who move to Asia are overwhelmingly businessmen being posted there for their companies, I don't think anyone in this thread understands that. If making fat stacks of dosh makes you a loser then so be it

African move to white country, ok
Latino move to white country, ok
Arab move to white country, ok
Indian move to white country, ok
Asian move to white country, ok

White man move to any country outside his own domain, not ok.

White man thus protecting his domain (knowing it's the only domain that accepts him), not ok.

Exactly why, do we let non whites live? Wouldn't it make more sense to kill them all, so they can't kill us (which they currently are trying to do).

An upper tier guy with lower tier girl is the "Improvement/Devotion" for the Humanity.
A lower tier guy with upper tier girl is the "Pollution/Degenerate" for the Humanity.

I just conceived!

And in terms of whining:

white > asian > black.

>she's 26

Yeah and we shit in toilets

Well yeah, he has a point.

I highly doubt that this applies to all white people in asia though. There are many companies that are stationed all around the globe so they also send skilled personal to these posts in Asia. There are people working in embassies or doctoral positions too.

That's why he mentioned the "no real skills" aka teaching English

>socially akward, they can't get girls

Hit a little too close to home