Are there any other Native Americans or Amerindians on Sup Forums or am I the only one?

Are there any other Native Americans or Amerindians on Sup Forums or am I the only one?

Native american culture best culture

Fucking white man can't live as one with nature

>live as one with nature
>not wanting to dominate nature and become a god

You're the only one.

And we don't care about your primitive customs, so fuck off back to Canada where they will most certainly suck your cock for being a descendant of retard hunter-gatherers.

Nature can't be dominated fully, it will always fight back once it's exploited too much

ps. heresy!

IDK a lot of Germans and Scandis seem to balance natural preservation and modernism pretty well. Seems like it's primarily Anglos that can't behave ecologically. Even the Chinks are moving towards minimizing environmental impact since they've been living for 2 generations in puke inducing levels of pollution.

>so fuck off back to Canada where they will most certainly suck your cock for being a descendant of retard hunter-gatherers.
>Canada
>implying I'm part of their Chichimeca populous

My background is from much further south. We actually built cities and had literacy and all that stuff.

Want some more firewater?

The chinese haven't learned shit, the country will implode in fifty years.

I'm sorry. We leave too many of them. We should have sneezed more.

Aztec > Inca > Maya > Pacific/Great plains >>>>>> Literally who

Should've tried banging some of your own for once. I don't blame you, I've seen spanish women.

of course not I'm Aztec but live in New York look at me please I beg you

>implying indigenous Americans aren't white

are you a proper reservation living, pony tail wearing, alcoholic indian

or are you just one of those white fake 1/16th cunts

so like inca/aztec/maya

if so just say that instead of native american because everyone is just going to assume wigwam lviing nomadic fucker

I know native american is technically correct but just use the most common terminology for our ease for fucks sake

When will you defeat white man and restore your tribes?

the chinese are 10x worse than the yanks even

they will drive any species to extinction and not give it a second though, literally only care about themselves on a personal level and nothing else

they are scum basically, cancerous culture

The implication here being that yanks care about someone but themselves? Who?

they are idiots with their big cars and excessive waste but their problem is borne of ignorance rather than a general impassion for all forms of life

that said yanks are still 2nd worst globally in this regard so I pay them no compliments

You speak as if brits are smarter.

its an objective fact that we don't pollute anywhere near as much as who I mentioned so fuck off and scrub a toilet before you get on your high horse you fucking serf cunt

Do you hate "americans"?

Maya and Tongva specifically, that's why I said Native Americans OR Amerindians. For having created English, a lot of Englishman have crap level mastery of their own language.

No. I'm Americans are too diverse to really form a blanket opinion on from my perspective. The only ethnicities I've ever unilaterally disliked are Albanians and Pakis.

Already got some user. Spoiler: It's awful.

Reminder that a fuck huge Ford F150 pollutes less than a 1.6 liter diesel VW Golf. And Tesla is currently the most successful full electric automaker on earth. :^)

nah m8
its just like basically the equivalent of some argentinian saying "im american" when asked his nationality, everyone will assume USA and he knows this but says it anyway.

Just say maya, In english native american means buffalo hunting mawfuggas.

If anything you language mastery is shit for me having to tell you this

>english
>without capitalization

Maybe in British English, but we both know that's not the relevant form of English don't we?

desu ur food wastefulness will be a bigger problem than vehicular pollution in a few years

now you're just being a reddit faggot complaining about capitalisation

>desu ur food wastefulness will be a bigger problem than vehicular pollution in a few years

You want to explain that? Because it really just seems like that's an issue of excess, which can be corrected with practices of efficiency.

>some x saying "im american" when asked his nationality
Never fucking happens. It only does when people talk about continents.

>If anything you language mastery is shit for me having to tell you this
>If anything you language mastery is shit
>you language mastery

>Fucking white man can't live as one with nature

Giant Sloths were extinct by Native Americans in Brazil.

Hello I am half waiwai, we're amerindian. My mother is from south america

Why's there such a problem with alcoholism in the Natives?

Some Native American ethnicities never fermented their own forms of alcohol so as soon as they drink it once, they're bodies don't know how to process it and react by going through a major chemistry shift and adapt around it. Once they become regular drinkers and their bodies have been exposed to it repeatedly they cannot take the constant changes so become dependent on it and their body chemistry can not stay in line, nor can their brains receptors function correctly with the absence of alcohol. Basically Alcohol is a hard core addictive drug to certain Native Americans, the way Opiates are to whites. Ironically many Amerindians can process Cocaine with little to no dependency issues as they've acclimated to it over generations of using it in teas and medicine.

lol this.

Forces of Nature my ass

>Waiwai.
I don't even know this tribe, it's one of the minor ones in columbia with taino links?

Quads confirm wawai best tribe

Not surprising because its a small collection of different tribes found in the country Guyana, which many don't know exists. Just north of Brazil

Cool, a coalition. Any cool things about them? I'm a rpg fan and I love worldbuilding for my shitty histories, any awesome or cool fact/trivia/folklore? Like minor deitites, spirits, etc, or ways to make food.

whats up, bro i'm legit descended from the purepecha

abos killed all australian mega fauna

truly a catastrophe

I reallywish I knew more. The europeans have had a lot of influence on the tribe.
Its a typical hunt and gather tribe. Very good hunters and very good farmers. When I visited Guyana I was amazed at the way the people can still hunt and interact with the rainforests. You are safe from all the dangers of the forest such as jaguars if you are with the waiwai.
Traditional beliefs have been mostly killed off by missionaries converting people to christianity. But traditionally the shaman of the tribe speaks to the father of the peccaries in the moutains, beings of the river in the water, and beings of the moon far in the sky. They ask for game for hunting, good crop yields, consult for names of newborns etc. Nowadays the tribe are involved in conservation of the rainforest, as respect of the natural world will always be a deep part of life.

What crops do they grow? Any kind of warfare practice or cool rituals (Spain has been Catholic for 1,700 years and we still have a fuckload of pagan traditions). Also it seem the pecari is a loved animal, what trait does it have? Smart, dorky, worker...

>muh 1/256 native heritage

North American "natives", everyone