Can someone explain the dane pig meme? I want too know my enemy

Can someone explain the dane pig meme? I want too know my enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

biggest pig meat producer on this planet

Oh I thought there was going to be a funny story about it. I'm disappointed. Thank you anyways.

And consumer

The average dane has a pignose, pig pink colored skin and talks like a pig. They also only eat pigs and you are what you eat, especially if you dont have a varied diet.

Therefore danes are pigs.

Just because they can produce an offspring with a pig doesn't make them pigs. It's still disgusting.

>pig pink colored skin

I thought all Germanics had that?

Out of my thread you greasy Italian. Whites are talking.

They fuck pigs

>t. Xi Zhuang

I believe it

I'm all about eating beef, chicken, alligator, etc. but I try to keep my pig consumption to a minimum. Pigs are very smart animals. I mean, I'll still eat a pork chop, but given the choice I'll avoid pork.

Came from ylilauta like all the rest of this board's memes

You get lots of meat off a pig though. Better to kill one than kill a whole colony just to fill a sandwich.

But I have actual white skin unlike disgusting pink pig skin like Germanics.

I suppose, but aren't they just a little bit less intelligent than dolphins? And they're cute.
Cows can be cute too, though.
Chickens? A rooster once saved my life.

Do you have coarse, black hair?

ameri

Chickens are the dumbest birds. And the whole intelligence argument really only applies if we can expect them to do something worthwhile with their life.

I.E. we frown upon eating dogs and cats because dogs can serve several functions and cats make great pets. We frown upon eating whales because we can't farm them and they're not bothering anyone. Pigs and cows simply cannot survive in the wild in the modern world and if we didn't raise them specifically for food they'd be extinct by now.

Yeah, I eat chicken, because usually roosters aren't on the menu.

Pigs' and cows' wild equivilants are abundant. Wild boars and Bison/Buffalo survive just fine.

Well duh, it's a different species.

Show yourself dane pigs

domesticated pigs could survive just fine on their own

The pigs and cows we eat never existed in the wild. We took the wild equivalents and through selective breeding made them what they are. Pink pigs and black and white cows never ran amuck.

fun fact
Denmark has more pigs than humans

I wouldn't let them out at night though.

Exactly.

rare

new

"Well, at least I'm not African" ©

Used to have blonde hair up to my early adolescence but now it's brown. And my eyes are green.

"Well,at least I wuz kangs"

Didn't Denmark ban Kosher and Halal about 2 years ago?
Their rationale was "animal rights are more important than religious rights"

but what if it was all a conspiracy by big pork to get jews and muslims to leave, freeing up jobs and accommodation for more pork intensive races?

Hey pig boy. Hans island is ours

Hey pig fucker

>because usually roosters aren't on the menu
Where do you think the roosters go to? They're useless for eggs.

>Netherlands second
Feels good.

t. Xiang Jean-Patel

but we are danish rape babies

>a land filled with eland riding Norse gods gets colonized by some pig eating Danes

How did you guys let that happen?

I don't know what that says, pigboy

We are all homo sapiens

>he doesn't speak danish
>canadian "people"

>Denmark

youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI

Actually China is.