Is this photo already discussed here?

is this photo already discussed here?
if it is not, let's start.

Other urls found in this thread:

warontherocks.com/2016/07/was-the-russian-military-a-steamroller-from-world-war-ii-to-today/
youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg
youtube.com/watch?v=df02SdppfIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

basically lies

proof:

warontherocks.com/2016/07/was-the-russian-military-a-steamroller-from-world-war-ii-to-today/

Usa did influence the war in europe of course, but years of hollywood fug yeah meriga propaganda distorted the truth

>How Americans think WW2 was

nice memed

Kinda right.
Only this:
Why does it look like Poland is defending Germany? Or is that just some "le poor victim in the middle"? Should be facing the viewer than.

Good bunch of these Russian dinos should be labeld "made in the US"

UK should be between Germany and US since they were the ones defending themself and taking the hits quite well while the US chilled at home

>discussed here

It started here you retarded orc.

Shitaly is really useless and literally plague.

>UK slowly growing sronger
Soon

Really makes you think

>from 16% to 16% in 10 years

Really slow growing there, mate.

OK lets see how much Germany has gro-

oh wait

american brainwashing propaganda worked in the western society thanks to hollywood movies, books and other shit
as you can see, winners make history

Germany will always be 100% :^)

>warontherocks.com
>proof

Japan needs to be larger (it was the third largest naval power in the world at the time and effectively cucked whatever remained of the Royal Navy in the East before the US arrived) and China needs to be added attacking Japan with the US. It took millions of Chinese + hundreds of thousands of US troops to wear down Japan, not to mention a stupid amount of ships, we had 99 carriers at the end of WW2 for example.

Also half those Russian raptors need to be riding American jeeps and trucks.

good photo

Tbh that meme is only believed in America. No other Western culture believes that shit.

How do you explain this ?

bullshit, everyone believe this shit here unluckily

Weren't Britts the main force who killed more Japanese than Ameri

I don't; I can't read or speak French. So I don't know what it's trying to tell me.
Maybe where you live; but I've never seen anybody outside of America believe that the USA single-handedly beat the Axis powers.

Can someone translate into English?

"which nation contributed the most to the defeat of Germany in 1945?"
results from polls from the years

We wrecked Japan and helped take on Germany
Additionally we did help the Russians a good deal.

Something along the lines of "In your opinion, which nation contributed the most to the defeat of Germany in 1945?"

top lads. Give it another couple of hundred years and we'll get to 50%. You might get on their as well Norway

So the French are retards too?

Japanese GDP and military power were bigger than Italy at the time of WW2.

Okay since Icelandbro translated it for us; so what? The only one that counts is 1945 and the USSR has a gigantic lead for it. The others are decades after the war had ended and are irrelevant. Unless you completely misinterpreted what we were talking about; which is equally as irrelevant.

Nobody cares about Japan though.

I vaguely remember reading a history text book in class that said Italians welcomed the Americans invading Sicily.

More Germans probably died defending Italy than Italians. Italian cowardice is amazing, I bet even the French laugh at you momma's boys.

Don't know, but the Eastern front definitely needs more attention than what the western front gets

Isn't France one of those countries that aside from WW2 has actually had a surprisingly successful military history?

If it wasn't for us keeping your Island alive your women would have been getting KRAUT'd

Are you fucking retarded?
I don't know a single bit of French but I could work out what it said without even looking at google translate

I'd say probably the most successful, and i'm not even w*lloon

fix it in the best way you can
in photoshop, paint or something

Everyone also forget that soviets destroyed 1000000 japs in august 1945. It took only two weeks. After Germans japs was a piece of cake.

I laughed

Most of the Italians didn't want to be fascist, Mussolini was a dictator they were glad to be rid of
Big surprise they didn't want to fight and die for some asshole and his incompetent military leaders. Even those assholes wanted Hitler to postpone war a few more years until they were more ready for it but Hitler's gonna Hitler.
Rommel said the Italian soldiers were just as good as German soldiers but their leaders were garbage.

>I know not with what weapons World War I will be fought, but World War II will be fought with dinosaurs.
- Jim "Jurassic" Park

Why not just get history right? It was like 80 years ago, I mean come on. And all the documents are here, you can count the amount of miliraty power and casualties from each country. I understand why governments make propaganda but all the info is available for people now, just read it for God's sake. Americans did something too. As well as French partisan and other smaller countries. You always shit on France, meanwhile there are real heroes of WWII in this country, thy're alive and nobody ever mentions them because 'muh le white flag'. Fuck you, bydlos.

From my point of view there were no good guys in this war except those who defended their homeland.

You just need some Russian dinosaurs with machine guns behind the others making sure they keep charging.

>At work one morning
>Overhear colleague talking about how it was a shame when all those Jap swords were stolen, confiscated and destroyed after the war
>Me: Awwww. Those poor war criminals. Fuck 'em.
>Colleague: Now now, user. Let's be fair here.
>Me: Nah, you heard me: Fuck the Japanese.
>Everybody looks at me like I'm in a gang that bashes non-whites or something.
I've been on Sup Forums for too long.

t. Mario Jose Smithson

69911 Chicago

>russia
>just throw men at it

>usa
>just throw nukes at it

US>>>>USSR>>>>>Japan=France>Italy is true,Dont draw us smaller than reality because of race!!!!!!

The Russian zerg rush is mostly a meme though

kek, estii at their finest

I hate when France says they defeated Nazi Germany in WW2
They weren't even pawns in that game

This
We should accept that lots of countries did shit

The Battle of Britain, which is THE most important battle for the UK during the war because it prevented Germany from launching an invasion of Britain, and some historians argue that it was a major turning point in the war as a whole

When we are taught in school about it, we aren't taught about the other nations that contributed to our victory which I think is a shame because 20% of the pilots were non-Brits and without them, it's possible we could have lost the battle, which could lead to an invasion of Britain and an Axis victory

the Battle of Britain was won by attrition and sheer, dumb luck. but of course that doesn't fly - lol - with the type who gets a tear in their winkled, saggy jowls when they hear the Dambusters theme and imagine a Spitfire breaking through a cloud bank and settle down to watch Dad's Army on GOLD again

what this has to do with what we were talking about?

>WWII was fought with dinosaurs and the Amerisaur defeated the Germanosaur

Really makes u think...

>Maybe where you live
no man, trust me, and i live in Rome, italians are just brainwashed when we speak about ww2

>proof
>warontherocks.com

I think it's ironic it was Germans doing all the fighting in Italy just as the late Roman army was made up entirely of Germans because your Roman ancestors were too weak, lazy and cowardly to fight just like modern Italians.

You laugh at the US but the story of decadence and diversity already played out in Italy. You sandniggers are the waste products of a failed civilization.

Both memes

US was about to launch a full scale land invasion of Japan, and was already firebombing and clearing cities before the nukes

Russia actually had very advanced infantry and armor doctrine for the time, and the 'he takes the rifle after the other dies' meme is bullshit, they made enough rifles to equip every Russian soldier from 1900-today.

>talking about how europe knows history
>start insulting randomly italy
you americans never disappoint me, what a subhuman disgusting people

it misses Noah's ark

>have 4+ kill/death ratio
>fight 10 times your forces
>on the German World Tour side of things
Aww phooey.

This. Bunch of butthurt wops.

B-but user, that doesn't fit the deluded yuropoor's narrative!!!1!

Hey don't count us out.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg

>"made in the US"
What?

Kek stay jelly

Lend-Lease was huge lad

Kek, my image from b earlier lives on

The only reason the axis was winning the war is because they had Romania on their side, when we switched sides and joined the allied forces the tables were flipped and the jews won. We literarly dictated the way the war was going.

youtube.com/watch?v=df02SdppfIY
Is this a Dino crisis game?

why is Chad talking about
Romania?