Am I fucked Sup Forumsentoomen ?

>Swype keyboard for Android learns and saves frequently typed words.
>It has saved my user ids of cheese p sites and also cheese p urls i have typed.
>Now my typed data somewhere resides in the Microsoft's servers.
>Am I fucked?

Suggest me a non botnet keyboard.

>Am I fucked?
Hope so degenerate scum

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

This.

Maybe you shouldn't view cp, faggot

Any 3rd party keyboard shouldn't be trusted. I also do not trust android's stock keyboard, unless you are using something like the Black Phone or the Unaphone.

iPhone keyboard sucks, but its the only stock keyboard I would trust, and, even then, only when you have your settings right.

>frog
stopped reading there.

Drop 4chin. Be a proud Progressive and LGBTQP2+ Activist. They dont bother their own.

>Cp on your smartphone
Kek
Why would anyone volunteer to be low hanging fruit?

If fucking Android has your keyboard recorded, count on the government tracking you. No non-botnet keyboard can save you now.

Smartphones are more anonymous than puters.

cp has never been unironically cherished you faggot. Lurk more

epic mr.Sup Forums xxxxxxDDDDDDDD

pls scrubscribe to my reddit XXXDDD
UPBOAT XXXXXXDDDDDD ;;;;;;;D;DDDDD

*BURP* XXXSSSSSSDDDDDD

Yeah having a device that can see ur face, what your looking at, your location etc, that literally has a poo os is much more secure than a computer

=DDDDD
BENIS
FUG U BEDDIT =DDDDD
4DAN BEDER DEN BEDDIT =DDDD
BENIS

He has Norton antivirus and Google is not evil, it will never spy on its users.

>not using common sense 2017

You sound like a complete scumbag. kill yourself.

Says the guy posting in a Tajikistan ox skinning forum.

Under rated post

>Using Swype
Are you fucking gay?

>Don't use a proprietary keyboard!!
>I trust Apple's keyboard!

Hacker's Keyboard. There's basically no auto correct and it has a weird layout, so it's a bit rough at first, but it's nice, and it respects your freedom. I recommend downloading it from f-droid.

>not using firewall to block swype connection
Git gud

Smartphones usually outsmart it's users

if this is true i hope you get caught and die in prison from aids after getting raped

loser. I hope someone finds you out.

You do realize you get more time in prison for having a single image of cp on your computer than killing someone right?

Society even forgives killers and sometimes they get paroled on good behavior but no one forgives a pedo. Even if you managed to survive prison and somehow get paroled your life would be ruined forever. You wouldn't be able to get another job or anything. Some states even make you put up a giant 10x10 sign that says "i am a convicted sex offender" in your front yard.

Good luck.

this

Anybody lurked AnonOps on IRC back in the early 10s? What a bunch of faggots

can u share url bro

yeah but can you be sure that it doesn't send evey key to their servers?

It's illegal, dumbfuck.

Hope you get v& & raped in prison like all the victimized, exploited children on your computer pedo faggot seriously drink bleach

Whats cheese p

Some redditors are smart actually.

Saying that here with all the NSA/FBI monitoring is pretty dumb and you'll be soon v& for your stupidity.

Lurk moar faggot