/turan/

Discussion of Turanian cultures, languages and history.

Invited: All Turanian nations and peoples
Not invited: Filthy Indian-Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MUCzFFrMM9I?t=232
youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=oUxyh1HTssU
youtube.com/watch?v=UnwU4nDim6Q#t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=SAtTT3hrEg0
youtube.com/watch?v=efgRHqEY8EQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silla#/media/File:Seal_of_Silla.png
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tw8BW0PB_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(emblem)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turan btfo
Long live Arslan

This is now Mongol land.

Aryans are not welcome, shooshoo

/turan/

Embrace Turanism and cast off the shackles of pan-Europeanist Hittite wannabeism.

Quality thread tbqh

Are they Turanic?

Am I invited or am I not invited? I am neither Indo, nor am I European.

soon

turkish delight is shit

Post songs that you'll be chanting on the glorious day of redemption that is pic related

youtu.be/MUCzFFrMM9I?t=232

>shit

youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=oUxyh1HTssU

Fiest, I must shout, "white (non-Turanian) pig go home!"

Remember, do not non-Turan posters seriously.

*Take

>tfw my shitty Soviet built yгcapмaл is hot even when it's 23:30 and only 18 outside

turan

Does anyone know nice turanic movies I've already watched mongol and the marco polo series but that basically it.
I want some nice horse archery on screen god damnit.

>moved out of my comblock 8 years ago
Best feel

youtube.com/watch?v=UnwU4nDim6Q#t=39

Such an epic film

>mongol

Triggered, desu.

>tfw I don't live in UB

Only options are blocks, shitty modern blocks, gers (lel), or shitty houses that fall apart after one winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAtTT3hrEg0

Can you write Mongolian calligraphy?

I watched that one, it's really amazing.
I think the Full version in on YT.

RIP, gers are comfy in xodoo though

Btw mongol wasn't that bad. Sure it isn't historically accurate but I would rather that than it being a boring movie.

a movie about japanese & turkish friendship "ertuğrul"
dunno if it counts as a turanic movie
youtube.com/watch?v=efgRHqEY8EQ

>calligraphy
No
>write in Uyghur script
Yeah

No. The government is bringing it back though, or so they say. It's on official documents (like diplomas, laws, etc).

The former commies just got elected but they will probably continue promoting script. Who knows.

Yeah, I think the non-Mongolian actors trying to speak Mongolian was just kinda kek-worthy at times.

I need to move back to UB, lad. Everything here is closed. Hell, even if it weren't Naadam stuff closes at like 10pm, aside from a shitty club or two (but GEE totally played here! duhhh)

>gers
How can you unironically live in a fucking yurt when it's -33 degrees outside?

Thank you for replying me.
that scripts are great, and that calligraphy is most beautiful art in my life.
I want to learn it.

My grand parents are celebrating lol, they were old members.

Yeah, things are slowly getting better here, drivers are still retarded though watch out.

At least the actors tried man.

Are Mongolian women whores for foreign cock?

Where do you live in if not Ulaanbaatar? I was under the impression that the rest of Mongolia is just cold barren steppes, with half of the population living in UB and all.

You again?

>have been doing it for thousands of years
>cheaper than a house and mobile
If you don't have money why not?

Eeh I'm more looking for something that shows steppe warfare too bad its too expensive to make.

when will you switch to latin alphabet?

Just ignore the faggot.

Is this from a movie ?

>yurt

Triggered again, lad.

Gers are honestly fine in all weather conditions.

They have extra layers and a ping (like a front room connected) in winter and during summer (it gets up to 40 where I live) people just take all but a thin layer off and do most of the cooking outside.

Honestly like the other Mongol lad said they are comfy in the countryside. The city gers are shit, though.

I don't really care, the news laws made all of the meme parties pretty much fail, which is kinda sad but whatever. Curious to see what happens for ol' President 'Dorj.

Generally not.

Nah, UB is where more than half of the people love, but there are a few cities - Darkhan, Erdenet, DZ, Choibalsan...none over 100K people but they are still "cities"

People do it usually on phones, but the government wants to switch to script from Cyrillic. Kazakhstan is switching to Latin, though.

Never, where do you get this idea?

How do you stay warm in a leather tent when it's that fucking freezing outside?

That is very cool.
It seems that It's Semitic scripts on vertical writing

Kazakhs and tatars tried to switch to latin alphabet, it's a part of postsoviet de-russification, i thought same occures in mongolia

can anyone tell me what are these little red things?
i think i've seen other tamgas looking like these before
here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silla#/media/File:Seal_of_Silla.png

and here, on the album cover at bottom left
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tw8BW0PB_k

does it have a meaning?

No, we had a script before that so we are going back to it.
Felt not leather and there is this wonderful invention called the fire.

I like the script. Just have never gotten around to learning it. Cyrillic is fine. Most people, especially older people, don't have issue with the Russians. Hell, Russian used to be popular here.

A major mining company, GOK, was just sold by the Russians so some people are kinda worried, but whatever.

Lots of felt, blankets, deel (the native dress), and fire, lad.

tulek right

ok

will you fight for mongolia if china tries to return lost Outer Mongolia? hehe

I guess that is hanko in Japanese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(emblem)

Those are Chinese post stamps.

The lines on the image describes the route the postman has to take, in order to deliver whatever it's attached to.

And to be honest last time I was in a ger in winter I was fucking sweating it was so hot.

PRC has no claim on "Outer" Mongolia. They enjoy the buffer status, anyway.

Inner Mongolia uses the script still, which is cool, but there are more Chinese than Mongolians there so...

Just the emblem of the author I think? Something like a seal.

It won't be a fight, it will be a massacre. Fucking chinks don't know how to fight.

>return
t. Chang?????

>You'll never get comfy in your ger with your qt Mongwaifu whilst sipping yak milk

i think it's tamga in turkic and mongolian

Question for the Mongols ITT: in the movie "Mongol", how good was the main actor (who's Japanese) at speaking Mongolian?

on the internet, Mongolians already use the Latin alphabet a lot

Cyrillic is difficult..
Mongolian script is comfortable.

What?
Calligrapher's seal I think

It's actually salty milk tea. ;^)

Are you an expert at reading the Ancient Chinese Post Stamps?

>how good was the main actor (who's Japanese) at speaking Mongolian?

I mentioned this earlier.

It's kinda like he just memorized lines and didn't know what they meant. If you've seen an opera it's kinda the same way - clearly not a native speaker or even a good speaker, but you get the job done.

Some people were pissed but whatever. There's a lot of butthurt nationalism here over little things.

It's called tamga, isn't it?
It's interesting.

they look like fucked up chinese caracters
and these look like randomly located radicals

Yes, tribes have them, also a spirit animal.

that's a bit of a shame, I mean really I would think it's admirable that a Japanese person was able to get even decent pronounciation in Mongolian, it certainly must have required a LOT of work on his part. If anything it's a sign of respect on his part, especially since his acting was very good and overall he really showed Genghis Khan in a positive light.

He didn't sound bad, Jamukha was awful.
Surprising OK and understandable, like above Jamukha was pretty bad.

Turn off the proxy Chang.
Uyghur looks nothing like Chink.

calm down i'm talking about tamgas, not the alphabet

That calligraphy is best in the world.
That's better than Chinese one and Japanese one...probably.
awesome

Yeah, it was really admirable, though. I thought the movie was a fun action movie in all honesty. Other Mongol is right that Jamukha was pretty bad.

Same still applies, mongolian tamgas have Uyghur script in them.

Is turanism just a meme or is it a thing that people in turanic countrys or whatever you call them commonly believe.

How common is drinking Kumis in Mongolia? Is it only in the countryside, or do people in the city also drink it regularly?

Uyghur

yes, it is a thing that people in turanic counties believe

Nothing is stopping you from learning it, online resources exist. Only your resolve stopping yourself, if you really think it's that beautiful go for it. It won't be easy though.

AFAIK there's a little bit of a push for it in Kazakhstan, even by Nazarbayev, it's seen as a healthy alternative against Russification, Chinkification and islamisation.

>no east turkestan
im reeeally triggered

I once met a blonde and blue eyed man in trabzon who was a turanist outside of turkey it would be a bit weird :D

where is turkmeneli ?

tamga really just means seal, it is believed that it developed from marking the tribe's livestock

>his country relies on horses in the current year
>his people sleep in yurts in the dead of winter
>he thinks he is superior to Chinese when he was ruled by Chinese for 300 years, and then Russians for 100 years
Mongolians on the internet: not even once.

It is surprisingly big in Hungary, a turanist party has a late place in their parliament.
I think you mean Airag. If so it is popular.

>Qing
>Chinese
Sorry Chang, my land cruiser still isn't a horse.

>it's seen as a healthy alternative against Russification, Chinkification and islamisation.
same here, turan is seen as a alternative against arabification/islamification of turkey among nationalists

It was touching my heart

>China is so superior that I'm currently posting from the USA
you're a funny guy, Ping Long

>Qing Dynasty
>Not Chinese
Keep dreaming.

Han Chinese master race.

>That's better than Chinese one and Japanese one...probably.

Even latin caligraphy is superior to Japanese/Chinese one tho

Is this the level of education that chinks get? Unless you think China getting invaded along with Mongolia equals to Chinese rule. You are a clear example why chinks are subhuman.

WE

it's a shame that older calligraphy is almost dead in Europe