Imagine if there was an imageboard on the internet where black people spent their day insulting white people

Imagine if there was an imageboard on the internet where black people spent their day insulting white people.

It doesn't exist because black aren't hateful fucks

Really makes you think

Blacks cant into the white mans information box

Yeah it's called Sup Forums, the refuge of subhuman low IQ inbred retarde nigger mudslimes who live in France.
sage

There's no image boards for blacks indeed. Though there are a lot of websites where blacks spit their hatred on white people, on youtube, on twitter and on black sites like worldstarhiphop.

is that why they murder police and riot daily?

They don't use imageboards, they use Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc. Nice try though, Mutumbu.

You mean Twitter?

>what is social media

HOL UP you saying they be normalfags?

This
But what could you expect from the french?
They've always worshipped a big black cock

pretty much

actually all of the black abnormies I've known (basically, all of the black weebs) tend to hang out with white people a lot, at least in my experience

Smdh

the level of social networks a society uses equates to their iq. low iq only use shallow social networks, mid iq tends to "serious" discussion boards, high iq tends to go to shitposting forums

>It doesn't exist because black aren't hateful fucks

A complete and utter lie. Blacks are probably the most hateful people I've ever seen.

>Niggers making fun of whites
kek

I'd say then you probably haven't met many Arabs

it doesn't exist because black people constantly do that IRL without any impunity.

I live in the USA, I don't have to see Arabs and other Muslim trash.
This isn't fucking Europe

Niggers on europe are worse than in murica, especially in France, here they looks more ugly, more ape-like, more poor and disgusting, they are muslims in their majority and they tryhard to copying american niggers, thinking they have the same history or problems, for exemple some guy from Mali could complains about the transatlantic slave trade, they also call themselves "brother" sometimes even coming from various ethnic groups who are enemies on africa, sometimes they also gives anglo names to their children like "Wesley" "Warren" "Stanley", this is very weird when you put that with their african meme surnames.

and thing i literally can't understand is the white womens in couple with them, they are not even ""cool""" or """ligh skinned""" like american niggers, they are just complete garbage talking with a creepy meme voice, very poor and stupid , they smell terrible and have an agressive behavior for stupid reasons.

they are also very very arrogant, another thing i can't understand, but normies and leftist people constantly worships them.

"murder police"
you mean exercising their 2nd amendment rights to rise up against tyranny

>i literally can't understand is the white womens in couple with them

Frenchmen are awkward and boring.

pan-africanism was a mistake

>Frenchmen are awkward and boring.
yeah, magically this massmedia meme coming from nowhere is now on the head of everyones, you just make some movie with this cliché on and lulz is now an universal truth lulz!

also niggers are very awkward in society, making noises on public places and violent scenes in couples, they are also pretty uninteresting too.

Blacks keep it real. Your post is so boring it's putting me to sleep. You sound like a sperg too. Girls are probably uncomfortable around you.

I remember Finnish imageboard once found some African shithole's equivalent for an imageboard
It was full of shit like "I found this giant dead whatever on the road, is it safe to eat? I'm gonna eat it anyways" and "I fuck my sister voodoo magic to get rid of dick itch now sister has dick itch where da good witch doctor?"

>*smacks lips profusely*
Are dogs niggers? Or are they just telling me to hol up?

KanyeToThe.com

Enjoy

>ugly, more ape-like
> more poor and disgusting,
>complete garbage talking with a creepy meme voice
> very poor and stupid
>they smell terrible
>very very arrogant

i mean you just described the average white frenchie...

>Blacks keep it real.
what's that mean? can you talk in normal or more neutral english please? everyone here don't know all your retarded burger street slangs, i don't know you heard some people making music, some teen subculture or some movie saying that and now it's a truth that everyones will believe?

also for me you sound like some suburban cracker worshipping black people, you probably looks some kind of manlet eminem with an insecure face.

t. Suriname

Speaks like a true nigg*r.

Sup Forums is meant to be a bants board
I remember just 2 years ago whilst it wasn't that different, people tend to knew where it was banter and not just Sup Forums tier shitposting

Blacks have the entirety of social media to hate on whitey though.

>Imagine if there was an imageboard on the internet where black people spent their day insulting white people.
>It doesn't exist because black aren't hateful fucks
They're always making jokes about white people are lame, how they are school shooters, how they're pedos, etc. on Twitter and Fagbook

Black people would do it if they weren't too dumb and poor to post anything other than twitter memes.

>He's never been on the worldstarhiphop forums
KILL WHITEY

Keep in your real until the welfare checks from government run out, I guess. Then some looting and mugging events to attend. So real it's like a new Jay Z music video

i unironically am
indian though

literally this, IRL they said constantly racist stuff about honkies even on public places and nobody cares about, they are protected by anti-racist organizations.

No, they do it out in the open on twitter and don't get in trouble for it because insulting whites is socially acceptable

t. Patel from the /lat/ colony where you speak dutch.

black person here
you've obviously never seen any black lives matter activist on literally any media outlet.

They are a privileged protected class.

calm down Mohammed Petit

Or because most of them can't afford a pc.

White people do it anonymously, black people do it on Facebook and Twitter

But they're still better than Arabs.

Also we have Caribbean guys who are pretty chill in general.

t.Mdongo

>what is tumblr

Nairaland?

Joking, but that place is pretty interesting. It's like the Nigerian misc

No caribbeans are literally the same arrogant garbage, they have a strong obsession with race-mixing and sometimes convert at islam if they lives with the other garbage.