I met her on the streets of Istanbul, Turkey, one year ago. She was studying intensely to become an actress...

I met her on the streets of Istanbul, Turkey, one year ago. She was studying intensely to become an actress. Back then her amazing city, one of my favourites in the world, was peaceful.

In the last year Istanbul became the scene of many terrible terrorist attacks. My thoughts go to all people affected by these attacks and by similar tragedies that happen all over the planet, these days.

While traveling to some conflict areas around the world I realised that is not the religion, the colour or the ethnicity the real reason for conflicts and intolerance. But the ego and greed of a small group of people.

They would do anything to raise hate among ordinary people and make us be part of their wars. I hope that our love can be stronger than their greed.

Linda is from Grozny, the capital of Chechnya, a republic in Southern Russia where ancient traditions mix with modernity and many women wear colourful scarves on their head.

While visiting this unique place a few days ago, I discovered a new city, totally rebuilt, but where memories of war are still alive.

In 2003 the United Nations called Grozny the most destroyed city on earth after years of terrible battles.

In one of these battles, Linda lost her father, who was accidentally shot in his way to work. At that time, Linda’s mother was pregnant with her second child.

Linda and her sister were raised by a single mother, in a time of war, but received a wonderful education. Today Linda studies medicine preparing to become a paediatrician.

This strong Chechen woman had a tough childhood and now she wants to dedicate her life to help other children in need.

russian pigs.. you will pay

>studying intensely to become an actress
studying what? dick sucking?

Almost lil guy. But see the context is already complete so instead of being funnt u just look retarded.

More practice and maybe u can join me australia and canada in the pantheon of funposters.

Do all Turks look Indian?

She looks like half Kurd half Turk

Kurds really do look Indian then, same for Iranians in general.

>the context is already complete
herro prease me no speak engrish very werr?
I don't know what the source for these is, I just pointed out that the sentence was retarded.

Nah mate, all muslims must be on deathrow wether they like it or not

You are all the same Sandniggers

Yeah, I guess that's true ahmed.

No, no. Camelfuckers are the #1 sub humans. Not the same, sorry for the mistake.

We already do Jamal, or how do you think they we able to rebuild?

At least our camels are virgins.

Your obsession with camels is unhealthy

I wish she would let me shove my face in her tits
it would be amazing

Lmao is that a fucking copyright symbol? What country is this?
t. On the phone

Kurd
Muslim monkey

Next

hey, if you hover over the flag u can find out the country name

A-at least i'm not a hideous slav

What does the caption say?

Who said Turks and Kurds can't be bff's
(Kardeş means sister/brother)

Well sorry our girls aren't as beautiful as these tunisian hotties.

>old women are ugly
fascinating

>Istanbul
>terrorist
>attacks