I Think we know who's responsible

Is micro hdmi the shittest connection ever conceived?

What's bad about it? My tablet has one and it's neat. Better than needing dongles.

it doesn't stay in, like trying to fuck a 6 ft girl with a 4 inch dick. micro usb is pretty much the same but at least the designers had the intelligence to put teeth on it

Seriously?
I use that shit all the time and it doesn't do that to me.

Could it be your cable? Or maybe you just got unlucky and got a loose port.

Forgot pic. Just so you don't think I'm blatantly lying on your thread

The unecesessary fat mould around is kind of killing it. Why not a nice flat grip like USB?

no, hose hdmi is

No, USB Micro-B is the worst connector ever designed.

>like trying to fuck a 6 ft girl with a 4 inch dick

I have that, at least it stays in and I can still use micro usb, even if it pretty ugly

Who will die today? it will be green? red? blue? sync?! You never know! (but most likely red)

the connector itself is fucking solid though and very difficult to put out or break

Yep.
Unless some animal tries to plug it wrong and bend the pins.

micro-b is the normal phone connectors, I think that was just usb 3 micro b

hdmi of any kind is pretty fucking awful

whose idea was it to make a video connector with nothing to hold it in? vga and dvi had screws, hdmi has NOTHING, displayport has clips

it's so annoying when HDMI cables fall out

(You)'re a retard.

I miss screws on my connectors.

I don't.
Mostly because i'm poor and still on VGA.
But something i miss is the fp/edo ram way to installing, with that diagonal in and nice pull.
Modern memory is just torture with pushing those thin edges down with a retarded amount of force.

And somehow i went retarded and posted a modern memory slot.

>I Think we know who's responsible

Jews?

I'm basing this of my experience with sodimm, but i prefer not to have sharp bits of metal scraping the edges of my ram and damaging it

If it's a bit rusty, could be quite a problem, right?

>Modern memory is just torture with pushing those thin edges down with a retarded amount of force.

This. Every fucking time I have to stick one of those I end up cutting my fingers with the edge.

At least the ones with a heatsink give you more surface to push.

>it's so annoying when HDMI cables fall out
Well just don't buy shitty HDMI cables or shitty equipment. I've never had a single HDMI cable "fall out" from anything and I use HDMI for 90% of my video connections in my apartment

I take it you glued them.
No matter how expensive the cable or TV/monitor, I have to reseat HDMI cables a couple of times a day in the office.

Your port's fault.
Even my $2 chinkshit cable from 2012 still works flawlessly.

Still better than the mount for coolers on AMD mobos. I cut myself the last time I tried installing a heatsink, and still haven't managed to do it.

They're somewhat loose, but they don't fall out