You can only post here when your country can destroy Germany

You can only post here when your country can destroy Germany.

This thread is for turks. Is not it, my broun friend?

wtf i hate germany now

Okay

Somebody stole gas tanks.

Are white Germans exist on int?
This is my ideafix.

Hiya

>implying someone actually believes this

everyone who has at least a minor grasp of history does

We did it by mistake

>You can only post here when your country can destroy Germany.
Does economically speaking count?

>mistake
we were the good ones all along

Ex falso quod libet.

We destroyed the Holy Roman Empire, does that count?

reporting

Nigger (literally), I am pretty sure that user meant the first pic. It is obvious that it is not Germany and no one would ever claim it was. We did not have a gay, pedophile, degenerated society (at that point).

Sup.

I've been searching for something but I cannot find a battle were Spain actually fought Germany.
We were either never attacking each other or in the same side.
Undercover friends we are.

reporting

I am Greek

we probably can

Came to this thread just to find the first Greek poster

You replied to the 2nd.

remove "probably"

even as a light tank the m24 chaffee was a disaster desu

Turkish women with a German passport are marrying turkish men without a german passport

what a surprise

been there done that

And why is there the Indian flag in nazi Eastern Germany, but not a single Polish flag?
stupid germshit with shitty damage control

fuck your mother

Translation, please, please.

>le pay debts
>better give more money to terrorists

go to the clubs and see

hi.

>be germ
>go to school
>teacher rams you a dildo in your ass

Do they count fucking germ women as bestiality?

This worries me. It's not a government's concern what I do in bed or what I teach my children to like and not like. Next step is thought police and public shaming executions for those who have different ideas than the glorious party. I don't want it here or anywhere in civilised countries.

Amen to that, Ruskie.

Doesn't your government already do this with fags in your country

Historically speaking, that's our role in Europe, so sure.

I mean, the HRE was in a steady cycle of decline for a millennia from the trauma inflicted by the battle of Bouvines.

>Animal welfare

hahaha owned

Yo

>Martin Luther
he realized how corrupt the catholic church actually is, he said what everyone knew but was too afraid to say, he told the catholicucks to fuck off and he caused butthurt for centuries, great man
>Willhelm II.
He may have been a bit incompetent but it was the fucking Serbs and eternal Anglos fault, if the Anglos didn't chimp out we would probably see a better europe
>Hitler
>Bad
>Merkel
fuck her desu

I don't know what do they teach kids in schools but there are no anti-gay propaganda around me.

If they enforce anti-gay policies, it's bad but not as bad as making people love gays. Anti-gay is bad only for gays which is a small minority. Anyways govenments should fuck off with their values.

>Luther
Even once the church had compromised with Luther and Calvin, he still entertained his secessionist movement, proving that he only sought to instrumentalize around him a new cult, and not improve the church. I respect many of things he vindicated about the church, and how it treated the poor unfairly, but the church was quick to remedy those as soon as he called them out, and still he stayed true to his break-away movement when he probably knew that it was dooming the continent to future wars.

>implying Wilhelm II didn't want the war
Have you ever read transcripts between him and Von Moltke? They were litterally urging for the war to come, to inflict a pre-emptive victory against looming Russia.

>implying Hitler was good
Ruined the continent for his selfish needs, and tarnished Europe to such a scale that we had to summon immigrant workers. And look where it's gotten us.

Hitler had good ideas, but it was ultimately him that lead us to this mess. Not to mention that he was the death of nationalism since you've compared to him if ever you become too patriotic these days.

Fuck germans man. Except my gf.

And you.

No, fuck you frog. The Catholic church was and remains corrupt to this very day, Luther did the only right thing and told them to fuck off whenever he could. Of course, Catholicucks didn't stand for this and declared war for literally no reason whatssoever. Go suck the popes cock you fucking faggot
>Willhelm wanted no war that escalted into a world war, he just wanted to stop the growing russian threat and he wanted to BTFO the gay frogs once again. Of course, the cowards you call anchestors had to call in the Anglos. Without them, you'd be speaking German now Pierre.

And Hitler had to do what he had to do, what the fuck did you expect after the treaty of Versailles? That a country would just pay you a huge amount of money for 100 years ruining itself? Fuck off.

You Frogs were always the best at playing the victim card, I fucking hate Frenchies

>The Catholic church was and remains corrupt to this very day, Luther did the only right thing
It may have been prior to Luther incriminating it for its unfair treatment of the poor, but many of those things it did change to bring german Christians back to them. I can't omit that there have some dubious dealings on the Vatican's part, such as allying themselves with tyrannies just to prosper, but it has accomplished more good than harm in remaining an arbitrary force on the catholic world.

Meanwhile, Protestantism encourages litteral cults and hate groups such as the Westboro Baptist church. A religion, while there should be free interpretation, should still be helmed by a guiding force. Muslims have never had that, and that's why their religion has remained primitive and not weeded out its savagery.

Meanwhile, with progressive popes, we've filtered out some of the retarded verses that the bible is plagued with.

>ww1 only became a world war thanks to the Anglos
......sure....? And besides, the Marne was won without the brits even having intervened yet, so I am highly dumbfounded at how you believe your theory that brits saved the day to be accurate.

They certainly did later on, but I mean, where's the shame in that? Germans have always historically had a far larger population than France might, so surely we're allowed to summon some close friends.

>Hitler did what he had to do
Ruining Europe for everyone involved is not an appropriate response to being butthurt. Just ponder on that.

Besides, France had slowly retreated from many of the clauses of Versailles. Germans were paying almost nothing in 1939. So why did he spazz out again?

Did I trigger you by mentioning dat gf?

kek