Why do Americans steal all "their" inventions from other countries?

Why do Americans steal all "their" inventions from other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions
youtu.be/NK0Y9j_CGgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A-Why do Americans steal-a all "their" bippidy boppidy inventions from de other countries? No me gusta!

>M-muh infographic
Literally WE WUZ nigger tier

Educate yourself

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions

>American banter

tl;dr. Put up an actual argument or get the fuck out.

>"described by"
>"described in patents"

>tl;dr
>Can't read 3 lines of English
Wat

Don't worry. All their relevant inventions were made by europeans who moved into US or were blundered from german tech after WW2.

>Prior to that time, Italians, who had lived in North America from the beginning of the 17th century, were respected craftsmen, musicians, soldiers, merchants, missionaries, educators, artists and architects. Italians and their descendants played an important role in the exploration and settlement of America, and were generally well regarded. The later immigrants, who came in large numbers during the period of mass immigration beginning in the last decade of the 19th century, often had a much different reception...

Continue? [y/n]

>Massachusetts institute of technology (UK)

>Europeans who moved to the US
so Americans basically

Literally who the fuck says we invented firearms? That is the most retarded infographic I've ever seen and whoever made the response to it doesn't understand that it was probably a joke.

Also this If you tell an architect what you want in a building and the necessary qualities it should have, when he ultimately designs and builds it do you take credit for the fucking building?

Nah, europeans. Americans born in US have too low IQ to develop anything groundbreaking.

>Youri Gagarine

That's about all I needed to see.

>MIT
>UK
kekimus

This 2bh. There's something about living in America which just makes people stupid. I blame either hormones in meat or Television.

>not "Massachusetts Institute of Technology (UK)"

>IQ
>A thing pre-20th century
Stop m8

>Massachusetts Institute of Technology (UK)

Holy shit.

>Edison
>Ford
>Salk
>Goodyear
>Browning
>Goddard

And those are strictly inventors, not to mention the scientists we've produced that contributed to major theoretical and practical scientific and technological discoveries.

Good thread I'm glad someone called these useless fucks out.

>Massachusetts Institute of Technology (UK)

>Airplanes
Fuck every American and every European ITT

That's how we stay #1, but still fat, dumb, and happy:

youtu.be/NK0Y9j_CGgM

You even stole MIT, you're all fuckin thieves and bandits, you're even worse than Australia

You say all this like we care. That's our shit now. Maybe foreigners made it, but took American freedom to bring it to life

Boppidyboo, if you're still here, please tell us about this "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" in the UK.

Congratulations OP. Here's the proof that you're right top kek

>describing in patents
>same thing as doing all the necessary research and engineering to build an atomic bomb

If the patents were truly helpful there would have been no need for research to be done at the Manhattan Project. But they spent year, millions of dollars, and 1/7th of the entire electrical output of the US to develop the bombs.