I see norwegians, swedes on this but no danes. Why is that?

I see norwegians, swedes on this but no danes. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/urix/danske-barn-er-mindre-sammen-med-venner-enn-norske-og-svenske-1.12854593
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good question.

bump

bump. still no danes?

post Touhou and eventually summon the Vargposter.

We are all normies

>Norway
>199577 total posts
>Denmark
>54984 total posts
All Danes are normies

two danes in a row
you've done well OP

They are growing pigs and watching victoria's new videos

How is Faroe? Thinking of taking a vacation there.

Danes are notorious normies. Which is a good thing. I'm proud of them.

Swiss, Danes and Czechs seems to be huge normies. You rarely see them post. The one Swiss guy who does post is an Israeli as well

It's shit

Is it true all faroese women have been raped by their uncle, and that you're all inbred af?

I thought Norwegians were the outdoorsy type normies of Scandinavia.

yes and yes

Sounds kinda hot tßh

what's there to do in Farose, except fishing?

Norwegians are basically less autistic finns. We're outdoorsy, but not outgoing.

It's nice

Why do you hate it? Seems pretty comfy to me.

B O Y T I T S
O
Y

T
I
T
S

It is pretty comfy

They're on reddit

Sup Forums is populated on average by sad loners with nothing to do.

Danes have been polled to be the happiest people on the planet.

This.

If there were more danes here I would leave. Danes are so obnoxious online.

Depressing, inbred, religious shithole with no future in a globalized world. Law of Jante in full effect.

Let me guess: You're going to sod off to Denmark as soon as you're able, right?

Well, I'm going to attend uni in Denmark in september, but I don't know where I'll go after that.

I don't know about that.

nrk.no/urix/danske-barn-er-mindre-sammen-med-venner-enn-norske-og-svenske-1.12854593

The new norman thing is to stay at home, watch youtube, and upload images of your cool life.
Only weird needy people meet up irl.

normie country, all have gfs!

So when are you ungrateful shits going to stop taking our money?

Only regular dane posters I know are stupid vargposter and white shia muslim (fucking lel)

You do realize that Denmark gives us 620 mio. DKK (which republicans constantly want to cut) a year because we don't get the same services that Danish counties do, right? I wouldn't expect a supporter of Danskernes Parti to understand.

Hopefully soon. Then you can give more to your sick child, Greenland, and we'll have to live without the massive support which equals about 3% of our GDP.

Are Danes worse at English, perhaps?

it's in our blood to be normies

t. scanian

>touhou
Have you learned nothing?
Must I BEAT some sense into you?

All Nordic people are good in English, inb4 someone posts an autistic video of some nordic fellow who can't speak English

Denmark fucking rules, sending troops n shit to kill Russians. Can't wait until Danish Estland is restored.

Íslenski hreimurinn á ensku er bestur í heiminum :)

Sorry but I have to disagree, every time I hear someone Icelandic speaking English on TV I cringe so hard. Only a few Icelanders who've spent a substantial amount of time in English speaking countries have a decent English accent.

At you least you guys use American English

You guys aren't the only ones