Why can't Russians be range banned from Sup Forums? They are always rude, agressive, shitposting...

Why can't Russians be range banned from Sup Forums? They are always rude, agressive, shitposting, full of bullshit propaganda. Half of them are Putinbots the second half is cancerous anime posters.

Easily the worst posters on Sup Forums.

Fuck off pole

>implying poles are better

Russians are the second best posters of Sup Forums

>all this r*ssian diaspora itt

This 100% applies to poles instead of russians here, only there are no putinbots in Poland :DDD

>80 years of butthurt

>Easily the worst posters on Sup Forums.
No they aren't.

Poles are the most racist and butthurt posters.

jingo pole is at it again

jebalem wasze matki i sie staliscie

agreed
australians should go too
worst shitposters on the board

Russians are not rude

Russians are among the best posters on this board though.

>tfw shitposting in a foreign country

Anime is good.

Oi mate, no need to be so upset.

, said one of the worst countries on Sup Forums

All I ever see from Russians here is submissiveness and self-loathing actually
Pollacks are a mixed bag

They're trying to ban Russian media. In some countries their successful.

Only time US lobbies pressure sites like Sup Forums... or just prevent Russia from accessing US based sites.

I've been yere for 3 years now and never oncs have I had a serious or enjoyable conversation with a pole.

Horrible as the Russian may be, then at least don't use W and Y in their alphabet. I get triggered so badly every time I see a post in Polish, I'd like to have you all rangebanned just for this alone.

>at least don't use W and Y in their alphabet
All a matter of transcription desu

Russians don't go further than their own general, u mad?

I never visit /rus/, how much cancer on the 5 grade scale would you give it?

piss on my face, big strong American s-sir...

And they actually do use the Y a lot in their latin transcriptions, but dammit, at least it serves a purpose in Russian, but Poles do it just to seem western.

Neither do I. Literally 2ch/po on vacations
10/5

I am Greek

>Poles do it just to seem western
Aren't "I" and "Y" two distinct, word-changing sounds in almost all Slav languages?
For their "W" as representation of [v], their geographical proximity to us may have played a role in it

Russians are pretty reliably good posters tho

South Slavic language don't have it and Czechoslovak has it only for decoration. I'm not so sure about Polish either, cause I'm almost certain that MY BYLY reads the same as it would in Slovene (mee beelee).

I beg to differ, they seem cool if you dont banter them. They just dont take it very easy only if you bait them a lot

Poles are worse desu.

Sichuan is better.

Because this board is bought by kremlin shills.

t. Nationalist Pole not living in Poland #357365

Every differing opinion is propaganda for idiots

>Czechoslovak has it only for decoration
Not really. It affects the pronunciation of some consonants. T, D and N are soft before "i' and hard before "y".

>MY BYLY
"ly" is an impossible in Polish, as far as I know. It's written like "my były" and pronounced like [mɨ 'bɨwɨ] (byli is ['bɨlʲi] btw).

If you weren't newfag you would know that I'm not a Pole.

Nah, Russians are cool.

>Nationalist Pole
Unfortunately, he isn't. Poles are the nicest people on Earth in comparison to them.

Which is more important I'm not a pidorussian, thanks Cthulhu. I like Poles tho, but not because I'm Polandboo. I had some cases when Poles acted very nice to me and a person I love. It's just respect and gratitude

nope

"I" and "Y" are two completely distinct sounds and "MY BYLI" isn't pronounced like that

read up retard then comment

You're the same retarded diaspora who spams every thread with this we wuz Vandals bullshit kill yourself Przemek and don't act like a Swede because you never will be one.

russians are the most calm and levelheaded posters on the board, and surprisingly some of the least racist

jap netouyos are the worst. they fit everything in your description

Russians are pretty good posters imo desu

Except that one Reddit SJW commie cuck

Liberlator thread?

Have you seen Serbs (followed by Croats)? They are indisputably the worst in the regards you said.

There's a Russian from Sup Forums who has a suscription to blacked.com :(

Who doesn't?

Why so much self-hate, Artyom?

Me.

Russian posters are best tier fuck off pole.

>random and utterly wrong blabbering about linguistics
>it's a Slovene
every fucking time
>Aren't "I" and "Y" two distinct, word-changing sounds
Correct.
Y is a bit similar to English short i, like in "chick"
I is more similar to English long i, like in "cheek"