/ÉIRE/

I actually don't mind the English Ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

maskettaman.bandcamp.com/album/uuuu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone here wants to tell me some nice stories about the troubles?

Fighting the black and tans and other stuff?

Can you still get stabbed in Northern Ireland if you are a wrong person in the wrong district?

Where's your man?

If thread is alive in 2 hours, I will. I'm going pub to watch the match. BRB

the black and tans existed during the war of independence, not during the troubles.
the war of independence is called the black and tans war and veterans are given black and tan medals for this reason.

I am the sole deciding factor of whether an /éire/ thread lives or dies.
Your gimmicks are completely dependent on me.
I am a god.

I used to go drinking with a lad who's Dad was one of the leaders in the operation that became known as Bloody Sunday. He's a massive lefty but grew up in what was basically a fortress -- imagine no letterbox (bombs) car checked over every time before being used (again, bombs), reinforced everything and constant military protection.

really makes u think.. (how far we've come in quite a short time.)

also good edition OP, you guys are alright too.

did not like this anime one bit

бъмп

>muh heritage fags go to Ireland
>order a Guinness and keep nursing it because they find out they don't actually like it

Why is this allowed?

lot of people dont like guinness
most of my family dont (my uncle drinks it a lot though)

NIGHT OF FIRE

Newfag here, what's the point in these generals? Looks like random shite.

and on top of that, the eejits are paying silly money, pint in my local 4.10, pint in temple bar 7 euro odd, gobshites.

Imagine going to bar in the times square like

I thought the plain porter at the porter house was better than the Guinness from the factory

>>
Random shite is all. Have be fun, be a safe and Wear a condom

My name is Hayao Miyazaki and this is my story:

Skype is where its at

"Inventing Anime was the biggest fucking mistake of my life. I should have just made airplanes for a living."

"In this world we as humans make many mistakes, but anime was the is more than a fucking mistake, it was a failure of humanity."

"Fucking mistake, anime was."

"Perhaps if we didn't ally with those dirty Krauts, Japan would never had made the fucking mistake of inventing Anime."

"I was once asked what I believe to be the greatest fucking mistake I have ever made in my life. I promptly answered: Anime."

"There have been many happy times in my life, and many sad ones. Throughout the years I have sought to live my life to the fullest. But one thing constantly nags me. I have difficulty sleeping at night because of it. I just roll around in my bed at night, fearing sleep because of the nightmares I have, but fearing consciousness because of the constant, depressing thoughts I have. All of this, because I made the fucking mistake of Anime."

"The Otaku; they disgust me greatly. It is perhaps entirely their fault that Anime has become the fucking mistake it is today. At least these scum don't breed, they will die off in a few generations."

"I was once approached by one of those so-called Anime (which was a fucking mistake) Otaku's. Never before have I met such a foul creature; on this Earth they are second to none. If only I had never invented anime…"

if you want to talk to autistic shut in neets

"Sometimes I wonder whether or not the Americans should have dropped three or even four nukes on us. Certainly if I was never born, the big fucking mistake known as Anime never would have occurred. Thus, the subhumans known as Otaku too, would not have taken form. The world might have been a better place today."

"I was once asked by my children if the were mistakes. Personally, I was quite shocked by their question. I thought about it for a minute, not wanting to hurt their feelings and replied thusly: Children, the only fucking mistake this world has ever made has not been the birth of certain humans, or genocide, or war, but that of Anime."

"Anime. Simply the word throws me into an uncontrollable rage. Rage at the Otaku, rage at the layman who does nothing about the Otaku. It is high time I do something about this menace…"

"I found myself in the alleyways of Akiba. I so badly wanted to taste the sweet, red nectar of a dying Otaku. I want to scream in the face of one: ANIME WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!! I want to watch as their world view is shattered, as the inventor of anime and a demigod of this Earth crushes their hope of being a respectable human being by reminding them that they partake in the most devious and wicked of all hobbies, the greatest sin and fucking mistake humanity has ever committed. Anime. Anime… ANIME. How I loath you, Anime. "

"Finally I saw him. A creature so vile, so putrid I had a hard time seeing him as human. He was fate, atleast 300 lb, height around 5'4. Between his greasy, unwashed reptilian fingers he held four heavy bags, likely filled with all kinds of expensive Anime merch. What a fucking mistake of a purchase. He was dressed in filthy, ill-fitting clothes. The dumpster next to him smelled nicer than his foul stench. I had found my target at last."

"I was prepared. I had my hand on the razor knife in my left pocket, slowly approaching the cockroach. He seemed too excited about his purchases to notice me. Perfect, all of the conditions have been set. Finally, they will see Anime for what it truly is. "

Last drags of my joint

good edition

"I pounced. A quick strike to his spinal cord and he collapsed like a house of cards. Never before in my life had I smiled so intensely, not even when I first invented Anime with the hope of creating a wholesome medium for artists to present their stories did I feel so good. The Otaku was on the cement, squirming quite pathetically. I took advantage of the situation and began destroying all of his merchandise in front of him. I started with the games and the anime discs, crushing them beneath my shoes. Then, I moved on to the figures. Oh, how I despise those figures, monuments to my fucking mistake. I broke them apart and crushed them into dust. His anguish at the sight of his precious toys being destroyed only furthered my bloodlust. "

"At this point he was lying on the floor, completely defeated. How quickly these Otaku crumble, truly a testament to their worth as 'human beings'. I turned to him, and pulled out my sharpest pencils. I had six of them. The first two I plunged into his hands, the pungent sound of squishy flesh delighted my ears, as did the sight of his spastic movements. I then turned him over, quite a feat for an old man like myself, considering his weight, and I forced two more pencils into his pupils. By this point he was close to death, so I finished the job, shoved the other two pencils into his ears, and departed from the alleyway. "

"My whole body was shivering during the aftermath. Not out of fear but excitement. The scent of his crimson blood still lingered in my nostrils. Never before had I felt so exhilarating an experience, I could definitely get used to this, I thought. My Otaku Genocide Crusade begins, here, and not a single Otaku is worth saving. Anime, was a fucking mistake. "

"While I tend to avoid this question due to the great shame and dishonor it makes me feel, it is often asked of me whether or not I might regret having created anime. Well, the truth is that 'regret' does not come close to describe how I feel about the travesty of art that it is. It would be hard to express in words how I feel about anime and those who enjoy it; strong words such as 'disgust' and 'repulse' are the first to pop up into my mind. It should suffice to say that it is something I greatly loathe and no longer want to have nothing to do with it. As for those who enjoy it, I wish upon them nothing but the most gruesome of deaths; the same would go to their entire families, for the genes of those who enjoy the disgrace that is anime should forever be wiped from this Earth."

"It was a seemingly calm afternoon. I was idly strolling through the streets, taking in the scenery, seeing the happy couples, and in this serenity, for a short time, I found myself able to forget about the horrifying curse known as "anime" that ever torments my mind. That was when I saw him… it. I saw it. Black nails. Colored lenses. Frilly garments. I heard it speak, its voice a cacophony from the very depths of hell. I saw its erratic movements, a dance so macabre as to resemble a demon summoning its kin from the underworld. My day, which earlier seemed to be the best I would have that week, had quickly taken its turn for the worse… the worst."

"I felt a disgust so intense, the acidity of vomit welled up in my gut, and into my mouth. I thought to release it right then and there, but luckily I could maintain my composure, even in the presence of such a repulsive creature. My mind was clouded, my vision distorted. It would be an understatement to say I had lost control of my senses. I was reduced to the state of a lowly beast, with nothing in its heart but the blackest of rage. Rage against those who would sully my work so. Rage against those who would turn my creations into the lowest manifestations of their mangled, disturbed psyches. Rage against those who had betrayed me, and for their greedy purposes would enable such vile elements of society to exist, thrive and walk among us. Tears welled up in my eyes, and through a liquid veil I could see my body moving, as if on its own accord."

"It all happened quickly. It obliviously went into an alley, and without a moment of hesitation I gave chase. Deep into this dark, urban inlet, I powerfully kicked the beast on its back, sending it tumbling against the trash bins. When it turned and showed me its horrified countenance, I could feel the strength of a thousand fallen warriors fueling me. I realized that certainly, our ancestors despise these beings as much as I do; and I was to be their instrument of justice. As it tried to get up in order to flee, as is expected of such cowardly individuals, I again showed it my foot, this time to its face. It fell onto the ground, and quickly I drew my pocket knife. How it found its way so quickly into the beast's throat impresses me to this day. As its wretched blood painted the ground, walls and my own clothes, I could hear people drawing near. With no time to spare, I wrote on the wall, directly above the corpse, a message that would let them know it wasn't over. Let them know the reason for what was to come. To let them fear my next move. My work was far from over, and I made this known to all who dare to sully the honor of the Japanese people with their folly. As I fled from the scene, with great satisfaction and the feeling of a fulfilled duty, this proof I left behind me:"

"ANIME WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE."

Why do the reddit posters hate anime so much?
Are they just trying to be egdy or something?

'twas a mistake m'boy

>anything i dont like is reddit xD
>>>/reddit/

Dia duit, reddit!

Regret every second I spent watching this shit match

wouldn't mind comfy funposting with some irish lads why does this autismo cunt have to ruin every thread

go easy on him lad we're the only "friends" he has

i keep these threads alive
be grateful, saxon.

no i want him dead

I have a nervous feeling that my literacy has become better than my speech thanks to the internet.
come fite me rn ya gaibai, i swer 2 me mam ill nok ya 2 de ground
bhind de supermacs after scool alri

well not really
more my reading has become better than my listening

>banned for posting anime
WEW
when did Sup Forums get mods?

nonce

where do you think this comes from

r8

Up the IRA from Croatia, hope you get Ulster back someday from the eternal anglo.

why are irish music comments sections filled with ex-yus?

i hope we will get our coast in istria back

what's /éire/ listening to?
maskettaman.bandcamp.com/album/uuuu

Where is he???

hmm, perhaps i'll try watchin lain now