explain this, china

jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047
bbc.com/news/magazine-36446652
youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=32IDVdgmzKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JE-Nyt4Bmi8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253662/Buenos-Aires-Zoos-Polar-bear-Winner-killed-heatwave.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36711345
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/buenos-aires-zoo-close-animals-captivity-argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

rofl

Typical gook activity

how do they know he is sad? maybe he is just resting

Or pretending

The chinese are pretty much what it'd be like if you transported people from antiquity to present day.

>China

Who cares? Its just a bear.

I don't think polar bears rest like that...

and the retard of the month award goes too...

>tfw look like that everynight when i go to sleep

JUST

>The chinese are pretty much what it'd be like if you transported people from antiquity to present day.

Not a bad analogy, essentially China is what you get when you have subsistence peasant farmers for the last 70 years thrown into the mid 20th century which was all YOLO and infinite growth bullshit.
Then their kids run around shitting in the streets, spitting like animals and drunkenly fucking around. They're still ignorant peasants ruled by lords and worked to death at the very bottom of the social ladder, but the lords let them have a sniff of freedom and kind of worried that if they don't give them enough shiny, stupid shit to occupy them... then they're going to want more, which the lords don't have.

Chinese are immoral savages

thats in singapore, but dunno those might be chinks, singapore is full of chinks

>thats in singapore
Don't think so

>singapore is full of chinks
Yeah, but the shitty culture of the mainland is due to Communist rule. Mainland chinks are despised by their overseas counterparts (Taiwan, us, etc).

>annual
>monthly

Apt

IIRC, some PRC Chinks did shit in a street in Singapore. It was some time back.

Even the fucking PooinLoos know better.

>bear sleeping in a fucking zoo enclosure
>somehow western media turns this around to bash China once more
>more faggots in thread fall for it

Fucking idiots.

Singaporeans are chinks as well, in my country nobody gives a fuck, they will fuck you up regardless even if you gallantly cry "wait, I'm Singaporean! I'm not a chink!" Go look at the news story of that Hong konger who got fucked up on the bus if you don't believe me.

>the Chinese
>human

pick one

I guess it's a preferable alternative to being milked of your gall-bladder secretions for """""""""""Ancient Chinese Seekrut Medicine"""""""""""

>Months in Slovenia last 365 days

Eastern European zoos aren't any better m8

Hitler was right, Russians are subhumans.

>tfw the good guys lost the war.

Hard to feel compassion for an animal not even capable of feeling fear.

If this thing saw you in the open anywhere it would walk up on you and eat you without second thought

t. Zhang Peng Dao

This picture brought to you by Coca-cola™

Nah I'm a white hippy but polar bears are an exception when it comes to be feeling bad for animals.

They are built to kill aimlessly and nothing else.

I suppose no is helping the kid because that retarded law right? What's the story anyway?

>thats in singapore
No, it's in China.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047
Thankfully, the kid didn't die. Don't know if there are any permanent injuries though. Aside maybe mental trauma akin to pic related.

I fucking hate zoos in general desu
Aquariums are ok because fishes and turtles are dumb enough not to suffer too much from the captivity
Mammals, though... that's just sad

this t.b.h.

Source?

What about the zoos where they make pandas bang? It's basically the playboy mansion for pandas.

Bears aren't self-conscious. They don't feel pain like humans, or even pigs or dolphins or monkeys.

It's simply stupid to think you can anthropomorphize them.

Most countries don't have Good Samaritan laws. Including most American states.

For example, India.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36446652

BBC did a long story on it.

It isn't just China or Vietnam.

I've been to them and I agree. The only animals that seemed alright were the reptiles, bugs, and fish. The monkeys, giraffes, and elephant looked like they want to kill themselves

kek at the faggot lion faces

>Even the chink lions have slant eyes

>For example, India.
Its ok though, they're like the Chinese and don't have souls- all dead and hollow inside.

Aren't zoos the same thing though? Or Seaworld?

>Bears aren't self-conscious

Yeah, they're basically the equivalent of an amoeba. No emotions, no capacity to feel or understand pain, no mental capacity, and thus no need for mental health.

some bears do, polar bears don't though

Chink detected.

polar bears evolved in an area with no other predators, they aren't capable of experiencing fear or emotions, they are literally killing machines that exist to keep other populations in check.

Black bears are fucking bros though

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ

I'm guessing he raised that bear from birth.

And even then if he forgot to feed that bear one day it wouldn't think twice about eating him as soon as he came to greet it.

I think the bear is just an actor pretending to play with and like the guy.

>why are the so mean? do the even have a soul?
Literally every country acts worse towards animals that give you your food. And this coming from former imperialist and slave-owning countries? Whew.

youtube.com/watch?v=32IDVdgmzKA

youtube.com/watch?v=JE-Nyt4Bmi8

Thank you Charlie Kelly for explaining the nuances of Bear Law.

They should give it to you so you'll keep it home, m8.
I hope you got enought meat on your bones.

what the utter fuck mate, pls don't post shit like that.

>mfw urban yuppies call be a brute for going hunting when they eat food that comes from places like this

hunting is the most humane way to get your meat

I just found my spirit animal

Nice false equivalence dumbass.

>facts are X nationality

species traitor

That's what lions get for making chinks eyes at the Chinese

true, they are technically abos after all

How do you know what you look like when you are sleeping?

zoos are terrible
animals should be living at least in preservation areas where they can roam freely

maybe if we had infinite room on this earth

Infinite space isn't necessary, you barbarian, disgusting, Anglo.

human life comes before all else

No, it doesn't.

t. Species traitor

>explain
asians don't have souls

stop being a pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
even the lions have chink eyes wtf

I felt the same at a wildlife enclosure, then I realized these animals where crippled, treated and put into cages as they won't survive in the wild anymore.

It's not just Chinese, blacks can't maintain zoos neither.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253662/Buenos-Aires-Zoos-Polar-bear-Winner-killed-heatwave.html
>bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36711345
>theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/buenos-aires-zoo-close-animals-captivity-argentina

That's a pic from Arturo, in Mendoza, not Buenos Aires.

Btw, the Buenos Aires zoo is closing its gates this year, they are slowly moving away animals to reserves. There is no need to have a zoo in the current year.

Are the Chinese actually human? Did they somehow mutate to completely lack empathy? Are they even mammals, or are they some kind of reptile/insectoid?

>Chinese
>Human

Why tho?

>Why tho?
>Because it is 2016
Honestly, what's the point of having a zoo? Originally it was so people will know the animals better. But it has been proven that there are better ways to study animals than having then enclosed in the middle of a city. If people wants to know about an animal, there are plenty of other ways to do it, you have internet, animal planet and other things.

You have a point. All of them. Let the animals be animals, although I think that species that are in riso of extintivo should be mantained in captivity.

>Chinese
>Human

Even favelados has more self-awareness than them.

fuckin subhumans

>riso of extintivo should be mantained in captivity.
This, and make them breed in isolation until you have a nice number of animals

Finally, I can repost my OC,

Chinese people don't have souls, I thought this had been established.

You eat beef right?

Why do you care how animals feel?

Some animals are more equal than others.
Cattle are dumb as hell industrial animals that live a short life and are born to this world explicitly to be killed and turned into meat. There's also a million of them and they will never go extinct.

Polar bears on the other hand are endangered, great big complex and beautiful animals who belong in the wilderness and not anywhere else.

It's that simple.

If he found himself in China he was probably going to die anyway, and wouldn't have been very useful in the wild. There are also plenty of dogs in the world but white people love to get attached to them and act like they are theyre children.