/E-V13 Appreciation thread/

E-V13 is not negroe or African. It is wholly a European genetic subclade that has been in Europe far longer than R1b and R1a. Meaning that people with E-V13 are genetically more European than most western and Eastern Europeans. The only other older subclade is I1 and I2.

If E-V13 isn't European or Caucasian and rather negroid+African than R1b is also negroid, purely negroid in fact since Western Europeans and Central Africans like cameroonians have it at high percentages.

tl;dr, E-V13 is white and if it isn't then neither is R1b which shows high affinity amongst the BLACKEST AND PURIEST AFRICANS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I-I'm M35 but tested negative for V13 and M123

Can I join your white club senpai?

V13 is the only white and European haplogroup of E within Europe.

Y-DNA E is not African. It did not originally came from Africa but from west Asia. The back-to-Africa migration theory makes extremely plausible sense considering that the blackest niggers on earth share the same Y-DNA as Germans and Brits. E did not originate from Africa.

Real African Y-DNA is A,B, and C.

so u be sayin

E-V13 man alongside G2a man and possibly J2b man brought agriculture, domestication and the first inklings of civilization to Europe.

>This whole thread

I see dat spot cracka yo.

Most Western Europeans are paternally related to Cameroonians than they are to pure Nordics (I1 men).

follow your führer

>If E-V13 isn't European or Caucasian and rather negroid+African than R1b is also negroid, purely negroid in fact since Western Europeans and Central Africans like cameroonians have it at high percentages.

R1B is Europeans in fact it's anatolian, also, geneticians don't evaluate the provenance of an haplogroup by the concentration of the haplogroup in one given place, but by the number of variation in one given place.

Also the entire haplogroup E is nigger while for R1B only R1B-V88 is negroid. European R1B is R1b-M269 and his variations.

DAS RITE

That doesn't matter, you still share paternal kinship with Cameroonians than to pure Nordics (I1). R1b is not European in origin and in fact is a more recent entry to Europe in contrast to I1&I2, E-V13, G2a, and J2b.

>tl;dr, E-V13 is white and if it isn't then neither is R1b which shows high affinity amongst the BLACKEST AND PURIEST AFRICANS.

Pure breed belong to A haplogroup, nice try E-nigger

Hitler was E-V13 ergo more European than the average German who was R1b and related to Central African niggers.

You share paternal affinity with black African savages from the darkest jungle depths of Africa. R1b is not European in contrast to E-V13. Haplogroup E is not nigger or African in origin. It originated from Western Asia like most haplogroups and lends credence to back-to-Africa theory. Otherwise R1b is nigger in origin as things go out of Africa not in according to you.

>That doesn't matter, you still share paternal kinship with Cameroonians
They are our rape babies

Because R1B Master Race have balls and cucked the niggers,while I Cuck like the swedes give their wives to the niggers

Let's say you have two children, one fucks a European the other an African. Then 10000 years go by, the two groups are hardly related. If you look at an autosomal map Europeans are fairly homogenous but people with haplogrouohaplogroup E are usually from Southern Europe a group ever so slightly closer to africans. Also haplogroup E is most common in Africa btw...

>cucked niggers

Nope, otherwise they'd have the exact same subclade as you and they'd be lighter in tone. The fact of the matter is that R1b and R originated in central Africa if you don't believe back-to-Africa theory which also theorizes that E originated in Western Asia and not Africa.

Either way Pierre, you are paternally more closer to a coal-skinned Cameroonian than to a Scando with I1 paternal ancestry (ie pure Nordics).

People with R1b are paternally more closer to Cameroonians than to pure Nordics, moreover e-v13 is older than R1b in Europe as haplogroup R overall is recent unlike I, E-V13, J2b and G2a. Southern Europeans are genetically more European than Western and Eastern Europeans. Facts or facts/

Yeah i'm close to them because my ancestors cucked them, like a master is close of his slave. Nothing to be ashamed of.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
>origin of R1b is thought to lie in Eurasia, most likely in Western Asia.[3] T. Karafet et al. (2008) estimated the age of R1, the parent of R1b, as 18,500 years before present.[4]

No it didn't E cuck

>As can be seen in the above data table, R1b1c is found in northern Cameroon in west central Africa at a very high frequency, where it is considered to be caused by a pre-Islamic movement of people from Eurasia.[23][74]
And this on the subclade found Africa, it's brought from eurasia, unlike E which was bright by niggers to you

And people with E-V13 are paternally closer to the Congolese. Meanwhile actual Nordic people carry haplogroup R1b

Wrong nigger. What part of R is closely related to I? They are two different HG. Most Germans are paternally related to Cameroonian niggers and not nordics(I1 people).

Dumb donkey. E was brought into Africa much the same way as R1b. You can't have it two different ways. Otherwise why in particular did R1 went back? Because Back-To-Africa is correct, E came from west Asia and e-v13 is far more European than R1b and R1a man. Fact you faggit.

R1b Tuareg guys carried R1b across the Sahara.

Not likely. Where is this mythical genocide of all nigger males in central Africa and the massive rape of their women?

R is present in Africa because Western Europeans are really niggers that got cucked.

Haplos don't have anything to do with race anyway, R came to Europe via Mid-Eastern farmers.

If e-v13 was nigger then why this?

We brought farming, domestication of goats, pigs, dogs, and cattle, and civilization to the dumb WHG and ANE subhumans.

Appreciation: It actually describes almost perfectly the density of native iberian population, basques included. Noticing that they also appear in various areas near the Sahara, it might be an indicator of a migration of saharian people in the desertification.