en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
pixlr.com/editor/
pixlr.com/express/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for japan is turanian

last thread was breddy comfy

INFORMATIVE COPYPASTAS FOR /TURAN/ BROS

ON TURKICS IN TURKEY:

Turkic states follow a line of succession that hasn't been disrupted. This is one of the most unique aspects of Turkic culture, all the way down to Turkey. First aristocractic/meritocratic Empire the Turks had was the Göktürks (Turkic Khanate) around 650 AD, the nobility from that state founded the Oghuz Yabgu state, the nobility of Oghuz Yabgu founded the Seljuks, the nobility from Seljuks founded the Beyliks of Anatolia (one of which was the House of Osman / Ottoman State). Ataturk was a Major General when he founded Modern Turkey, so he can also be counted as from the establishment of the aristocratic Turkic state.

You can trace the leaders of all those Empires and states back 1500 years to the Göktürks who were themselves a meteorically rising remnant of the Xiongnu (The Asian Huns). Turks consider this chain of civilizations (dominant ones) as having begun in 209 BC, at the battle of Bai Deng when Turks defeated the Chinese Empire to lay claim over Central Asia for the next 2 millennia, and ethnically still.

Turkey is not 100% Turkic currently, but it is estimated that around 70-75% of the Turkish republic is predominanty Oghuz Turkic (aka Turkmen), with the remainder being assimilated Anatolian / Greek / Circassian / Kurdish and Albanian peoples.

Pic related:

Proof that Ataturk is Yörük Turkmen on both sides.

Research done by UNESCO and BBC in 1967

nice general lads

I miss him...

Merhaba Kardaş

WE

sabetayist

>göt

who is this guy?

turanic nationalism has been on a sharp rise ever since the peace process with the kurds failed lads
turkish police and soldiers can be seen carrying göktürk flags and writing stuff in old turkic script lately, which basically never happened in the years before

Turkish special forces were always full of pro-turan people. We didnt use to see them because internet wasnt that spread-out before.

Ungern von Sternberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

burda bile yazmaya basladilar
bir duvarda büzbüyük göktürk kurt var, ve baska duvarlarda orkhon tengri ve türk yazili oluyor

thanks.

it was such an interesting information
can a turkish poster add it to a infographics pic?

nasil?

>South-Eastern Turkey is AT12

reeeeEEEEEEEE!!!

>Online ps
pixlr.com/editor/
>collages and text
pixlr.com/express/

Türkcesini yaz.

hello guys

hi
what's your heritage?

I'm Hungarian

nesini anlamadın?
talkh = ekmek demekmiş
talkh malkh ekmek etc. demekmiş aynısı türkçe'de de var öğrendiğimde çok şaşırdım
"ekmek mekmek yemek istemiyorum" mesela

Bunu kisaca bir kural olarak hazirliyabilirmisin?
Örnek de olsun, ve headline.
Dediklerinin bir de bir yazacam.

böyle bir kural yok ki kural dışı, okullarda öğretilmez sadece halk ağzında böyle

do you speak the lang?

yeah lmao I'm just here for summer work

kek te rohadék

:(

Ilginc fact
Türkcenin halk agzinda bir kelimeye bir harf ekliyip ya da degistirerek tekrarladingi gibi o moglcada da yapilinioyr.
Türkce örnek Örnek: ekmek mekmek
Mogolca örnek Talk Malkh

Simdi sunu jpge yazsam herkez dellirmis diyecek.

I really like your umlauts though
Absolutely genius idea
Who was the person who reformed Hungarian?

It is though.

Ayrıca Türkçede ''falan felan'' da diyoruz

what? like the spelling?

Kazinczy

duydun mu, kurali daha genel bir türde hazirla

>felan
öyle bir sözcük yok
kısaca kelimeyi tekrarlayarak ikinci kelimenin varsa ilk sessizini M ile değiştiriyosun
yoksa başa M ekleyerek yazıyosun

kek, trollendim mi?

bütün hepsini yazakcaksin, copy paste yapacagim

No it's just the idea of using acute or double accent to show that the vowel is long
So simple yet so awesome
Köszi

Enough with these cancerous fucking threads.

>ANASINI
>SİKTİGİM
>LEAFI

Nope :3

that stuff appeared in the 15th century (the á,é,ó), the umlauts (ö,ü) in the 18th century thanks to the german influence, and from there it was quite intuitive that you can use acute for these letters too. It appeared naturally without regulations.

And don't believe the other guy, Kazinczy wasn't the only one, it was a movement of hundreds of scholars, and it took decades, but they made a new standard language using the dialects, standardized the spelling, and made hundreds or thousands of new words

get burned you fucking leaf

ah yes, the ''''''''''''''''persian''''''''''' diaspora still feeling mongolian COCK in ass from centuries ago

sen ne sizofrenmissin

speak english kurd

can you not understand that there is more than 1 person posting from canada, you cunt? you seem to be so smart, but cant comprehend this simple thing?

not him
he's right

hello guys is bosnia is part of turan too :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Are you serious with those 1000 years old horse fucker shit or memeing? I hope the first. Who gives a single shit about some yurt niggers from 1000 years before?

Finland and Turkey together? Believing there are Turks remaining without single drop of foreign blood?

I'm lmaoing at your lifes you dreamers. Grow up and get a life..

fuck off

fuck off slavshit

:DDD

>they are trying to build a common identity based on shared origins to distance themselves from the cancerous communities that surround their countries
>FUCK EM
get out leafman and never come back

>I hope the first

*not the first.

Fuckers.

Personally im here for memes and shitpost

You're a fucking meme. Ayyzerbaijani's?

You have Slavicized surnames
You're Iranian by blood
Your national hero is a murderer
Like Anatolians, you think think you're steppe peoples
Your "democratically elected leader" is a dictator who's literally a taller koksal baba
Your countrymen have to go to Iran and Turkey for treatment because your doctors are a joke
There is a growing secession sentiment in your country that wants to unify back with Iran
Armenians would blow you out of the fucking water if you ever got into a war with them
You're the joke of the EU

yeah but vasal :-D
YOUR GIRLS ARE OUR GANIMET

>t. aryan hittite kurd not a single drop of turkic blood, 1/64 persian too!

finlandaya tirad actirmiyacagiz gine

i wonder who can be behind this post

Same here, it's logically impossible, but fun to think of.

kamal o bu arada

Fuck you liseli. I am a Manav Türk from Düzce living in Anatolia for centuries while your immigrant father was sucking on Byzantine dick to survive. I'm more Turk than you delusional cuck king. Kill yourself.

Honorary members.

I am a Turkologist major, and Bosnians fit the bill as part of the confederation.

- Turkicized
- Strong on their own
- Friendly relations

Remember, Mongols arent genetically Turkic either, but they have been our BEST friends for eons now.

Bosnians can be friends too.

Every great empire needs allies.

FUCk yuo serb REmOVE Serbs Bosina+Tukriye+Albania+Azeerbjian = KILL Serbss HAHAHA koksla baba STRONK koksla baba ataturk serb genocide best day of my lfe HAHAhAHA turanal empire StronK

Amk dönercisi her yerde bu zihniyet, beynini sikeyim.

your mother is my ganimet

german turks out

>t. aryan hittite kurd not a single drop of turkic blood, 1/64 persian too!

nice projections there too mate, haha aa~

If I had to start posting ugly pictures of turks I'd be here all week ;)

Soon your country will be Kurdish or an extension of Saudi Arabia.

Can't wait :)

sie mk t*rk maymunu seni :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OBLIGATORY

YOU CAN ADD FINNS AND MAGYAR TO IT FINNBRO

toruyu güzellestirdim, ilk geldigimde rsmen bu tartismayi gördüm:
>yaniyom
>yok ben yaniyooom
>yaniyooom
>alev alev

he's actually persian dipshit

damn this thread really brings butthurt out

means we're on the right track

>he
you mean
>You

hahahahahahha fucking persian shit

ass still hurts from eons ago when our turan ancestors LITERALLY FUCKED YOUR GRANDGRANDGRANDGRANDDAD IN ASS WITH A SPEAR???????????????????????

ahahahhha remove iran remove iran

OBLIGATORY
REDPILL
ABOUT
K*RDS

>jonnes overdosing on kebab trying to mix glorious finnic wildlings with disgusting brown turkish steppe rapistroaches
yuck
shame shame shame

>toru

yes there's one single leaf poster
he's me
you're me too
not more than one person in canada could possibly hate golorious t*rkshits

i told you, /turan/ threads cause a lot of butthurt here
keep these threads going to see islamist, chink, kurd and commie asshurt senpai

this

the best butthurt is from Ir*nian diaspora though, it's insane how butthurt they become

it's actually fascinating, really
how can so many people get their assholes blasted just over one ideology?

they cause the most butthurt by far

i can see angry tears in eyes of fucking iranian diaspora shits lmao

every
time

angry tear running down their huge iranian nose, because 2nd generation immigrant family too poor to afford nosejob, so their nose enters room 1.5 seconds before the rest of their body does

Pic related,

Persian Nightmare.

S O O N.

it'd be hilarious if /turan/ turned into a roach shitposting thread i'd be on Sup Forums all day kek

Post a single T*ran monument. I dare you you uncivilized horse fuckers.

post a single 100% aryan hittite not a single drop of uncivilized horse fucker blood kurd monument, I dare you

and no, your monobrow doesnt count as a monument

POP POP POP

MAKIN' K*RDISH MONKEYS DROP

I'm a Manav Türk idiots. Not a k*rd.

I'm proud of Ottomans and Atatürk but not that village pillaging horse fuckers.

> Manav Türk
you're basically kurd ahahahahahhahahhhahahah

Alphas pillage villages.

Betas fucking settle.

Gammas worship """"Allah""""""

>Gammas worship """"Allah""""""

this desu

how do we remove cancer that is islam? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

>oldest Türkish tribe in Anatolia
>k*rds

The Non-Turanian butthurt here is pretty hilarious.

Keep 'em coming.