/V4/

Did Neanderthals wipe after shitting? Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UXJZVVz2c8
youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neanderthals would have had much harder and smaller shits than we do today. their diet was things like nuts, meat, fruit, with not a huge amount of carbs like we eat today, so they would have shit "no-wipers" as I call them today.

post qts

>0

thanks for answering, having to wipe numerous times is the worst

based

yesterday or today, depends on definition

rape doesnt count

what happens then?

>33°C tomorrow

nope
does bj?

go for AC fellowanon

I don think so

is a heatwave coming? if yes then we could have a nice /czsk/ thread

for gay anons as well

you like them dicks?

>tfw my office has AC

then yesterday

>summer job in a >callcentrák
>the A/C is never used as to "save our voiceboxes"

he looks like he's taking a painful shit

don't we all?

that's what you get for doing summerjobs

>summer job in a callcentrák
I'm so sorry

I wanted to NEET it through the summer but my mommy forced me to get a summer job and I acted too late get one in my field :((((

Turn the heat on for that iconic voice

ohh poor babby :(((

Tell me, how does a cock taste?

how are the people (i.e. your "clients") on average? do they tell you to go fuck yourself often?

:^)
wouldn't know but I assume it tastes like skin

So you are a Gay Virgin? That's an unusual combination.

yes and you?

Hungary like you you are Hungry or what moron came up with the English name for your country.

have no idea, time will tell

good luck and be safe

femanon, which one do you want more? A cock or a pussy

who /useless_master's/ here?

i contemplated adding MEng. on my mcdonald's resume, but thought it's too self-aware

What's your degree in?

I don't want (You)s goddamit, I want answears

acoustic engineering

She's a women (hope so), so Id say she likes both, as every female does.

What would you like to do with your degree?

wipe my ass

eh, the degree was really... interdisciplinary?

i dunno, theoretically it's about urban and construction planning according to noise regulations, as well as maybe sound-related room design. there were also bits of electronics, microphone, speaker and the like related. i don't really like all that and enjoyed signal processing most, but i couldn't find anything in that.

more like
autistic engineering
amirite??!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAFDSFDSFDGFGDF

it's a long running joke

yes
>utorok 36C

Is there any site, where can I find some handy easy to make recipies for how to make a solid healthy food? Or any food.

>theoretically it's about urban and construction planning according to noise regulations,
that sounds pretty interesting
>but i couldn't find anything in that
that sucks but you can possibly find something in the future or in another country, r-right?

allrecipes.com is a decent site or just type into google "X recipe"

It's not that bad ťbh. We only call existing clients and take their orders.

apetit used to have some decent recipies online

make curry

meanwhile all your schoolmates make $$$ in BMW, FORD etc.

live in a relatively small town of 30k people, nothing relevant even on hungary scale

I know lots of stories about how much a blunder privatisation was and how many people got rich through it, but what kicked me now is that theres practically no well-known company in my little town which didn't got its initial capital through abusing privatisation.

The sample story: X, who worked at local company, in some position (above the common workers ,be it just a shift leader or the top manager), and was also often member of the Party, got his lands on machinery or real estate for lol prices (eg complete appartment for 1-month salary or less), sold it for market-price, and either took over a company or founded his own, and he and his family lives merily ever since.

One guy bought the local stadion for about €30 thousand in todays price, then rented it back to the town for €45k /year.
the local kolhoz auctioned its combines for €300/machine, when the market price was around €30 thousand.

Previousy state-owned appartments were given away for 1/100 or less of market prices.

>that sounds pretty interesting
it's basically slap sound screens wherever there's need

>that sucks but you can possibly find something in the future or in another country, r-right?
maybe. right now i'm gonna work some part-time jobs and sort myself out while sending out CVs. maybe something'll stick

eh, i've bit the pillow enough for this to phase me anymore...

>Or any food.
kek

tl;dr jews

welcome to post-commie life
me try forget by

DUDE FREE MARKET LMAO

oh yes yes, seems like the wonders of privatisation worked the same magic everywhere
makes me kek when some "self-made man" brags about muh working hard, when the only reason he's rich is that he had good standing with the comrades + lots of connections

>DUDE FREE MARKET LMAO
>6666

nice dubs
check mine

>tfw korwin won't make anime real

Czech mine

czech'd

And mine

not bad

Kurwin seem like a pretty cool guy
youtube.com/watch?v=8UXJZVVz2c8

>tfw its the most mild simmer in decades and its 33°C every day

(You) plus czech

he's an old crook, but i still like him

the red and white should be reversed
since one can only assume the left side of the monitor should be the "mast" you fucking degenerate
Masaryk is rotating in his grave from your stupidity and lack of patriotism

A forgotten hero, no one knows him expect Sup Forums and history nerds, and your grand mother

>living in Arizona
How humid is that shithole?

>the red and white should be reversed
weak bait

>crook
more like a clown
tbqh I'll miss him when he dies, his sperg outs gave me many gud laffs

Oklahoma actually
and very humid if its rained within 2 weeks, which is has

Why would you unironically choose to live in the USA? It's a fucking shithole.

well one doesn't exclude the other

nice, almost fell for it

I guess you're right

I live in a middle class suburb, pretty nice actually

>Oklahoma
Ever been fucked by a tornado?

people will blame this on capitalism when in reality the communist "lel it eveywuns" created the initial devaluation and ownership vacuum in the first place.

Austria never had problems with a free market because we didn't have the commie gap

i'm gonna visit prague with my gf in august

what are some cool places to go with a gf, i already got smashed once with friends, but that's not the kind of experience i'm looking for this time.

nearby towns are also an option

some meth den, that's what normies do in czecholand

rude

My town is immune to Tornadoes for some reason, A neighboring town has had houses destroyed every other year for 2 decades but one has never touched down here.

Petrin, letna, kutna hora, paddle boats on the river

this

Kladno

Next week I will be doing lsd for the first time. It will be actually my first drug ever. Any tips?

youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs

>My town is immune to Tornadoes
sure it is