Why is maturity not praised in American culture? Serious question

Why is maturity not praised in American culture? Serious question.

Men dress like boys, play video games, reads young adult-fiction books and eat cereal even as adults. I think sometimes even in their 30's. Acting "immature" seems to rather be praised as being fun and quirky.
On a side note, I think this kind of explains Reddit.

What is wrong with eating cereal?

acting like an adult might include defending your nation from a demographic conquest engineered by women

Sarkisyan cucked numale beta moot with manly spic.
Feminists in nutshell.

>NO FUN ALLOWED

>Eating cereal is immature
What?

It's literally food made for children.

As a kid, I would be all over this.

No it isn't, they make cereals for all ages, healthy cereal to supplement a meal, or just for breaky.

>Sweden
>Mature

>Sweden
>Mature
Pick one

maybe in your culture

I eat cereal, nigga

>it's this thread again

>Amerifats need wheels on their handbaskets because they're too unfit to carry 5kg of groceries.

>Most people my age waste their time and bodies doing drugs, having sex, and dressing like swagfag children
>I, however, am quite mature, leading an abstinent, straight-edge, degeneracy-free lifestyle and dressing with class

It's almost like there's 350 million different people here

If you are concerned with what is seen as adult and what isn't then you're not an adult.

I'm not saying that the actions you're describing aren't immature, but saying that playing video games and eating cereal are uniquely American activities is pants on the head retarded. I've seen you make this post before and I can only conclude that you're fishing for negative attention from Americans because you resent your cultural subservience to a nation that doesn't even acknowledge your existence

>americans get kicked out of home at 18

>swedes get pampered until they are 30

also all the shit you described is irrelevant

OP's fedora collection must be HUGE

unlike his dick

Idk but this is very true and pisses me off

it is much more widespread in american culture

If you act mature you're "boring"
Youth is idealized in North America maybe both Americas actually

You guys dont leave your home until you are married.
Living on your own helps you to become mature. Living with a room mate in college does not make you mature though

uh...

go check the bathroom
ur wifes dying

All the things you mentioned does not mean a person is immature, the biggest problem is that you seem to not understand what makes a person mature to begin with.
Please come back after you understand what being ''mature'' actually means.

>mfw meanwhile
>american """"""""women"""""""" do exactly the same things OP described/whined about, and they get praised for their "mature individuality" and "groundbreaking life choices"

SVERIGE

JA

>south american talking
south american men are some of the most immature men in the world

t. classy mature gentleman who knows how to recognize classy and mature people

Is that sword shooped?

CHI

south americans are literally as deep into this nice guy culture that you describe as the us. in the americas people believe you either have to be an asshole or a nice guy(tm) to get women

Yeah he had to shrink it a bit to fit

>2016
>Eating cereal past the age of 12
Manbabies, everyone.
Can't make this shit up.

I eat cereal that has fibre to help me with shitting.

>eating cereal is juvenile
wut

>americereals jump to defend this

True Cereal Kino

>he doesn't eat regular cheerios for the nutrtional value

Nigger have you checked the nutrition facts on the side? Out of fucking bounds.

Don't act like that's an american thing, it happens everywhere

Ellinor looks like Jeb Bush

>2016
>"haha look at this cunt! he's taking care of his body, FFFFAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG"
Wow, where's Aussie when you need them?

I do this too, and it's my opinion that having trouble squeezing out a turd is one of the most defining aspects of maturity. If you don't eat cereal in the morning you're probably a little kid who slurps down Mountain Dew with his waffles and is in and out of the bathroom in less than five minutes

>North Americereals
Disgusting manchildren.

When will you learn?

>he eats food meant for children with shit loads of useless carbs
Inb4 amerifats and canacucks mistake oatmeal for morning cereal, which would make this thread even more hilarious

>le mature serious man such as myself xD meme
>coming from a Swedecuck
*tips Mohammad's BBC*
Just in case this isn't a bait thread: my dad is 60+, he's happily married, has children, grandchildren, higher education and a decent job. He played HoMM3 every few days for the last decade or so.
Kill yourself please.

Your dad sounds like a virgin manbaby lmao