ITT: Retarded Tech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zD0m_ci-oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0

Objectively wrong, you angry Android cuck. Go use your obsolete at launch Fitbit blaze.

Ok but how do you justify putting the charging port on the bottom of a wireless mouse though?
Or having to put your Apple(TM) Pencil(TM) in a position where it is extremely vulnerable to breaking just so you can charge it, when they could have used a technology that doesn't require a powered stylus in the first place?

The mouse has a 2 month charge that takes only 2 hours to charge
or if you want a 2 minute charge lasts 9 hours

And that makes this a sane design choice?

Solar: retarded
Along a freeway: retarded
Spending public money to install it around cloudy Portland: maximum retardation

OY VEY you get still 70% of energy through the clouds

so glad these were banned at the theme park I worked at, telling guests they had to put them away or leave the park felt great. same with vapes.

That's almost the inverse of the actual number.
You get about 10 to 25% of the rated output on cloudy days.

its your word against mine, the n word

Still retarded. I can't keep it plugged in if the port's on the bottom.

Why would you keep a wireless mouse plugged in?

So it doesn't die.

you don't have to plug the apple pencil into the iPad to charge it

You say the person's complaining, but as a person who's actually used on for a while, the ergonomics of the suck REALLY bad.
A $10 logitech mouse is easily more comfortable to use than that, but the fact the magic mouse 2 is $80 makes it really retarded tech for what it is. I ended up getting my own m720 for half the price. It's infinitely more usable than the magic mouse.
Looks good in pictures, terrible in practice.

Then wouldn't you just buy a regular USB mouse then? Do you know how retarded you sound right now?

Show me the corded version of that mouse. You can't, because there isn't one.

wow look i found another dongle

that one looks super easy to loose

>Solar: retarded
Not for Atacama Desert. I would fill the entire desert with these beauties

it comes with the pencil when you buy it and losing things is kinda for children

is a little responsibility too much for you?

>loose
kys literally

Great for a desert, not so much for a forest.

don't do it user he's not worth it.

>I would fill the entire desert with these beauties
And a slightly larger capacity of natural gas power plants to make up the peak power demand.

Solar power could be free, and it would still be to expensive due to the cost of energy storage. Let me expand on that. To meet the grid demand it would be cheaper to not even include free (installed not operated) solar.
Watch a video on the problems of solar on the grid and how nuclear is the only solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zD0m_ci-oo

*autistic screeching*

ebin

Wow, that is fucking nothing.

Why does the lightning to lightning connector even exist?

frightening

That's not Lightning, I believe it's USB C Thunderbolt to miniDP Thunderbolt.

Fair enough, I see that the male ends are a bit different, while I was browsing the rest of the thread I found the use for a short connector tho, carry it in your ipad bag to charge the pencil

Looks more like a USB-C to miniUSB plugged into a miniUSB to Ethernet adaptor.

Solar is the only sensible source of all the renewables that don't need a huge as fuck dam.

The panels last 20 years now, turbines shit the bed in 3.

No, that's certainly Thunderbolt. Look at the logos.

Has anyone ever used NiZn batteries? Their whole marketing point was a voltage gimmick over NiMH. They need a special charger and their voltage was high enough to destroy anything that needed more than one AA in series.

Cable elevators

Sorry, but i sadly have to make the things you pointed smart in comparison.

iProducts are for welfare queens I would know because every single mexican and black had them at my shit poor high school

>MagSafe
>tabs to wrap cable
>works as a wallwart or as a powerbrick
Yeah, totally retarded.

Thunderbolt 3 uses USB-C form factor, the adapter is for the older connector.

Flimsy cable.

Which is what I said.

Combine a selfie stick that doesn't have the remote shutter with a mini-tripod and you get a nice slim profile setup for 360 cameras that gets good height and stays largely out of the picture.

Are you using the thing as a fucking noose? How rigid do you want?

Yes, emojis are probably one of the most retarded techs we came up with.

>Solar is the only sensible source of all the renewables that don't need a huge as fuck dam.
How do you power anything when it's not daytime and sunny?

>turbines shit the bed in 3
Gas turbines will last 20 years before a major overhaul. Water turbines can hit 60 years. Steam turbines will last 40 so long as you have good water treatment and are not trying to run ultra super critical steam.

Why the fuck you need to charge a styllus? Really it's not just a capacitive shit?

My coworkers have to replace these frequently at work.

Google "flimsy cable" and nearly all of the results on the front page are complaints about shitty Apple products.

>solar
>sensible
>in nw oregon
OK m8, I think the wind farms in the Columbia River gorge that can run 24/7 are much more sensible though.

>Solar: Retarded
t. Exxon shill

You're probably one of those republican cuckolds that hate solar energy because it's free "welfare energy".
I'll have you know that this is 100% Jesus energy, because it comes straight from the heavens. Gods holy light piped straight into your electrical sockets.

Hmmm, do I want energy from compressed dead giraffes and 3 gorillion year old shitposts, or from the LORD's giant nuclear fusion reactor...... Really makes me think user......

The lamps are on when the solar panels are off.

>Can't afford
That meme is so fucking old, any piss poor asshole can get an iPhone.

Stylus hooks up trough bluetooth to give pressure data. Some stylus on proper drawing tablets can draw energy trough the screen to do there shit.

>what are batteries

Heh, wandering the wasteland almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

>because it's free "welfare energy".
Yeah.

>>what are batteries
Very expensive. Like $0.60 to $1.20 / kWh expensive.

>what are batteries
Something we don't actually can do very well yet, generally making things that are horribly harmful for the environment and not very efficient.

Apple supposedly claims their cables break constantly because they use more environmentally friendly materials in the insulation such as soy product. My take is that the cables are made to "feel" nice when new at the cost of rapid deterioration, much like everything they make.

Your coworkers are retarded. I've had the same charger for about 5 years and there's nothing wrong with it.

thread

>so new he can't even /thread a post

For large scale its still an issue, but for single homes a battery bank with recyclable lead acid batteries is still pretty cheap if your already spending $10-15k on a solar system

It's still a retarded design choice
but what's 2 minutes compared to batteries or having to deal with a bluetooth adaptor
even NEETs have to go to the bathroom or sleep at some point, so plug it in then

fuck you faggot retard i intentionally chose to omit the slash

If you want to put banks of batteries on every home, you're back to a large scale problem.

Exceptions don't prove the rule. You're just a brainwashed Macfag who refuse admit that Apple products have any flaws.

t. Assblasted coal miner

How does it feel to turn away from God's light and go underground to the realm of Satan to mine ancient jew turds for minimum wage???
You do not know the LORD's power, the harmful ultraviolet rays from his heavenly gaze will burn the pale skin away from your emaciated body. To mine coal is to participate in the rape of gods green earth, and he will send you to eternal hellfire for your sins.

How shit are these actually?
I'm getting one for free with my student discounted mac air

Solar is a huge fucking disaster though.
Without subsidies, it wouldn't exist.
I worked for a contractor in Texas installing panels.
Few things to note
1. The panels were stupid cheap, I assume they chose the lowest end model. These panels failed all the time.
2. The mechanisms that allowed the panels to follow the sun, never worked right. They'd break all together and stab other pannels with debree. When they weren't broken, they won't properly follow the sun.

Funny ish story
They wanted me to reset a HUGE ass transformer.
I called up a buddy and asked what the proper way to reset it was.
Found out what to do and what P.P.E. to wear.
I asked if they had the proper gear, 30min later they handed me a 20ft long stick.
>Fuckno.jpg
Tell em to fuck off

The proper P.P.E is a heat suit like what you use next to a hot furnace or say a volcano.
Apparently the arc flashes are like super heated plasma that can easily kill you.

Fuck those people

Yeah, there's the regular Apple USB mouse still available. It was discontinued in June this year but of course there's still plenty of stock available on various sites. You're one dumb cunt aren't you?

It gets cheaper the more you scale it up. At a home sized battery that is about as expensive as it gets.

That's not a Magic mouse, you cockmongler.

>hurr show me corded version of mouse that was only ever wireless

Are you fucking mentally disabled? The fuck is your point?

>solar is a huge disaster
>bought absolute cheapest panels possible

Cellphones are a disater!!!
I know this because i bought a cellphone made from human feces on Taobao.

>Are you fucking mentally disabled?
Nah
>The fuck is your point?
That it's a retarded design.

Its a low profile mouse with a touch-sensitive glass top that covers the whole top. If you manage to let it run flat after a month of not charging once, it receives a 9 hour battery life from a 120 second charge thanks to quick charging. Where is the drawback here, where is the compromise?

>Preferring catapults

ishygddt

Batteries always die at the worst time. Plus when it does die I have to wait two minutes to use it again.

Is that Chuck Norris?