How does the rest of the world see America after what's been happening this last week...

How does the rest of the world see America after what's been happening this last week? I feel like I live in a third world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ef9_1467861459
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6828367/f460e60f/nieuwe_beelden_politiekill_usa.html
b92.net/putovanja/vesti.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=05&nav_id=1151539
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yeK-ZsDzBc
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwooONtEi0
youtu.be/LaaeXIg9kSk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your police need to stop shooting unarmed civilians, and your country as a whole needs to drop the whole race card pulling, victimisation bullshit.

>Your police need to stop shooting unarmed civilians
Am I being baited?

That guy is wearing suspenders.

Police killings are off the charts. Even though you probably have some really serious ghetto problems, it doesn't explain the amount of people who are killed by cops.

Don't know if it's related to the 2nd amendment or if is just a bad culture that has evolved over decades. But it seems pretty 3rd world tier from over here.

It's becoming a comedy at this point, same with your presidential elections.

>he misspoke so his argument is invalid
You know he's talking about the police acting like niggers.
liveleak.com/view?i=ef9_1467861459

>presidential elections.
Thats sort of going to be the punchline to the whole joke

Your cops just do what the fuck they want, with no supervision. Civilians sniping cops though is fucking insane.

The events of the past week were inspired by police shootings of armed civilians.

He's nazi.

Can't pull your pants up with your hands up.

I see the complete and utter castration of the white race because you chimp out too much and the UK bends over for brown people too much.

t. Cucks

>I feel like I live in a third world country.
I am sorry to tell you this but you even make us look good right now.

What would you know about whiteness, potato nigger?

lmao stupid bitch

>not defending niggers makes me a cuck
t.cuck

No country with this much black people can ever be considered first-world.

they're only 12%

>

You'll overtake them soon enough.

Whats the big deal about those niggers seriously?
Every fucking video that nigger got shot can be explained, considering the fact that there is soo much violence coming from those pavement apes I can understand police actions.
Niggers are literaly retarded in every video and I dont care about them being shot.
Dont fool yourself, you are not and you will never be 3rd world country but you are far from "le american dream crap".
I know its not the right topic but here is the list and its obvious that USA is falling down the list every year.

That political corectnes is killing modern world, you should start race war to prove those fuckers that they are only ones to blame for their powerty, living standard and craps they are going through.
When they realise that they would be capable for changes and improvements.
No, dont be deluded my gypsy friend, USA is another Galaxy compared to you.
This

>12% of the population
>50% of news stories, music, movies, sports

Justify this
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6828367/f460e60f/nieuwe_beelden_politiekill_usa.html

b92.net/putovanja/vesti.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=05&nav_id=1151539

Klik on the blue bolded words: Index drustvenog...
I cant post the link cuz system thinks its a spam, and you will see that USA is 19th place

>I feel like I live in a third world country
You don't know what living in 3rd world really feels like, stop being a faggot, you have it easy

>dumpert.nl/mediabase/6828367/f460e60f/nieuwe_beelden_politiekill_usa.html
What is this?
Some spam, malware or what?

they should go back to africa
it's the only way

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

It's a video

I know you guys are big on the whole ethnic cleansing thing. But don't really think that's necessary.

British, German and French police have shown that you can have large ghetto of non white troublemakers without a cop killing every other day.

Americans just need to train their fat, incompetent police force better.

There were massive race riots throughout the 1960s.

Everyone was like "oh no, this makes the US look bad to third-world countries in our fight for Cold War influence!"

Did it matter in the long run? No.

Yeah cause those race riots really resulted in great things, huh?

im so happy

>DO NOTHING
>GET SHOT

>PROTEST ABOUT GETTING SHOT OVER NOTHING,
>GET SHOT

Literally worse than third world, snipers shooting policemen? wtf? could you imagine that in any other first world country? You guys need to fix your gun problem.

Police dindu nuffin. Dey good bois.
youtube.com/watch?v=1yeK-ZsDzBc
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwooONtEi0
Alot of people in these cases the media did were not angels but there is so many fucking videos of miscunduct it is not funny.

>British, German and French police

dude, it's not the same and you know.

1) 38% of america is nonwhite, no european country has to deal with numbers like that

2) african-americans are literally the most violent ethnic group on earth

They were a problem obviously, but I was speaking in terms of the OP and other countries' perception of America.

He is trying to suspend the murder of blacks

are the BLM crowd naively trying to align themselves with muslims in the same way the SJW groups are?

>snipers shooting policemen
happened in the UK for 30 years

>advice about handling minorities and ethnicities
>from Serbia

top top kek

nothing changed desu i usually assume that's normal in states

>they should go back to africa
>it's the only way
I seriously think that!
>Americans just need to train their fat, incompetent police force better.
NO, they should be more agressive to the point where blacks obey the fucking laws!
Even you dont belive in the things you posted.

ireland and irish """people""" dont count
also, it's 2016

what's been happening?

I know its Sup Forums, its out of the topic also and majority of people in here are underage or ignorant, BUT do you really think that Serbs are so much violent and racist nation?

>I seriously think that!
>says he after his people come live in Croatia so they could chimp out and shoot Croatian cops

>ABOOGA ABOOGA I'm 1/67 Apache, 1/77 Indian, 1/21 Irish and 1/50 Ethiopian what's up my nigger?

t. average American

FUCK THE POLICE ACAB PEW PEW PEW :DD

>says he after his people come live in Croatia so they could chimp out and shoot Croatian cops

?

>NO, they should be more agressive to the point where blacks obey the fucking laws!
It's not that simple. Blacks in America are like a kid with an abusive dad, and an insanely permissive mom. Ofc they're gonna be fucked up. They're getting mixed, contradictory messages from their environment. The solution isn't gonna be to beat the shit out of them even more.

murka

on a more serious note, i feel like racism is a made up concept by now. retards spewing racial superiority are ostracized, as they should be, and everyone theoretically has the same chances at education and success.

>what is Krajina?

>as they should be

you're only saying this because you're a subhuman Slav if you were western you would be proud and treat other races like the pieces of shit they are

Explain this one
youtu.be/LaaeXIg9kSk

You deserve it, you have always been a bunch of thieves and murders...

Give our fucking land back.

Yeah nah, being subhuman Slav you actually get a pretty clear view that it's not the race but upbringing that decides whether you're a monkey or not, our bydlo being case in point.

All your people already walk over the border and take advantage of what we have to offer. What the fuck more do you want?

Our bydło is a living proof Slavs are subhuman.

What about the non-subhuman poles then? Just stop memeing.

didn't they buy it from you? thievery by definition means you don't pay

i just look at newsography and see that the whole world is fucking fucked up you know what i mean?

>The solution isn't gonna be to beat the shit out of them even more.
I agree, they should use the israel way: kill 'em all with the army.

Based serbbros

I've lived around niggers and went to school with niggers. You have no idea. Statistically, the poorest whites (people who white elitists like you like dump on) in USA do better on SAT tests than rich blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Every Pole is subhuman.

You should be deported to Detroit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

>its 2016 guis :D
not an argument

Well kk

Firts the native americans, then the thousands of blacks killed in slavery...

The countries destroyed by your greed just to take their resources...

I want justice, you yanks have been fucking the world since you were born.

silesian?

come home aryan man

I'm not a white elitist because Slavs are not white dumb canuck syrup nigger.

>i want to import hohols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

Silesians are subhumans as well, entire fucking Silesia looks like a slum I'm from former Prussian area.

Youre doing fine. Just keep doing the same things :^)

This is better than watching sweden melting

based where exactly

Go away hohol rapefugee.

>based
you're talking to a ukrainian

Blacks have a completely different historical and cultural background in Americas. Whites were never in such conditions there. Just think a little, God damn.

ivan wtf why are you so delusional

You Russki diaspora?

Why don't American police work in pairs?

Extra pair of eyes is never bad and criminals would hesitate to fight back or run away from two cops.

>Whites were never in such conditions there
>whites have never been poor in america

irish come to mind

>after tens if not thousands of years of separation, the only genes that differ between blacks and whites affect melanin, facial bone structure and other superficialities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

It would be endless shittalking in here so forget it...
Its shoking seriously, I feel bad for that guy, cop was idiot in general but the way he moved to take license was way too fast, I thought that he is going to run or to pull out some gun, maybe he was scared and he wanted to do it fast.
I dont want to be ignorant, that was my explonation of that scene but conclusion is that cop was fucking crazy idiot.
Let me get this straight, you are a cop, you go through gheto and hood, all blacks (niggers) are acting gangsta, many of them are violent, many of them have criminal reccords, you had few situations where you could be shot in you life as a cop.
You arrest people, 90% of them are niggers, average black in USA is dressed as a punk, pants are down to the knee level, cheap tattos, some "gangsta" atitude etc...how would you act when you aproach those group of people.
Explain this one, pic related (there is many of those, I can make a thread about things like that).
Nice one, I mean you put that up nicely but what is solution?
Why Chinese for example are not trouble makers, why are they working hard and making progress in USA.
Working and teaching their kids about life, they are mature and real, work hard to give my kid a decent life, send him to schools and the outcome is normal citizen that contributes to the society that lives in.
Whats the solution with blacks?

>if not hundreds of thousands*

You'll always be our bitch Mexico, even when your citizens flee to our country they still look down on the trash nation they emigrated from. The country could be 99% Latino and you'd stay taking fat obnoxious American cock

Niggers don't hold a candle to gypsies

Too bad blacks do almost nothing but bitch and whine
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI

Only takes one cop to write a traffic ticket.
Also implying some speed freak is going to be deterred from fighting back by two officers

They do.

Newsflash, you are living in a third world country.

That's just human nature. We should have killed you all the moment we took over.

wh-what the fuck

>blacks will never stop finding a way to play the victim in my lifetime

this is a sobering thought

You don't know what that word means