Tfw we're all just sitting on a rock that's hurling through space with no idea what we're actually doing

>tfw we're all just sitting on a rock that's hurling through space with no idea what we're actually doing

Yeah but some of us aren't white and some of us aren't

so

/thread

FPBP

really makes you think doesn't it

what

>>>reddit

>some of us aren't white and some of us aren't

What did he mean by this?

>FPBP
>>>/reddit/

dude THC encrusted kettlebells aha

Some "humans" are not white

Some humans are white

Therefore who cares about living on a giant spinning rock hurtling through space because my great-great-great-great grandparents came and founded Texas straight off the boat which means I'm 100% white master race now you guys need to go have children and get married to bolster the white birth rates

excuse me while I go masturbate to watashi ga toriko ni natte yaru

He was describing Americans

Triggered shitskin nu-male redditor projecting detected

hahahahahahahahahahahaha how does it feel to be domineered over by a true alpha ubermensch white man? You're genetically inferior, short, you can't lift as much as me, and you're probably a virgin who uses drugs and is gonna get arrested for being a shitskin

your life is eternally BTFO

He meant that total ethnic purity is an impossibility, so we should stop fighting over who's whitest and evaluate each other as individuals based on our actions and character, rather than making fallacious collective judgements based on skin color.

what no way

>we should evaluate each other as individuals based on our actions and character

shit that will never happen in multicult America 2.0

>FPBP
What is this? I'm getting too old to keep up with your memes.

It's a reddit meem that Nu/pol/ brought over here from r/The_Donald

It means "First Post Best Post" which is basically nu-speak for "/thread"

a way to identify someone that browses r/Sup Forums

So all of Sup Forums uses reddit?

Wow really makes you think doesnt it

Makes enough sense, since I know reddit users irl, they often have this strange obsession with Sup Forums.

Yes

>random shitty thread that turns into a thread about raceshitting

Sup Forums at its best

>mfw I invented the term "Nu/pol/"
>mfw now I see all of Sup Forums using it
>mfw now I go to Sup Forums and there's some canadian cuckold telling me "i-it's SRS who invented the Nu/pol/ meem!" while he whiteknights Milo "I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE AND BIG BLACK COCK" Yiannapouwitz
>mfw really made you think

Your digits are like the cherry on top of the sundae that is my shitposting

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. Meaningless lives. The rock is our tomb.

And we're being buried in the same tomb as that Iosif Delano Hitler genocidal shitskin.