There are people who can't drink milk posting on Sup Forums right now

>There are people who can't drink milk posting on Sup Forums right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGHT-PpRFE0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9122543
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

60-80%? As far as I know, lactose intolerance is very rare here.

I'm surprised Indians are allowed to drink milk.

Wow the Mexicans are the master race, they can drink milk without any problems!!! Plus their grills are qt. God bless the pope.

DESIGNATED

es white-ish

Le wut?
Lactose intolerants wouldn't survive here or in Iran and Turkey, our breakfasts are 90% dairy.

Why are blacks lactose intolerant?

doesn't lactose intolerance range from actually not being able to consume dairy to just having smelly farts when you eat dairy?

yes

See any source on the map? It means it's shit without any serious research i.e. offcial medical info from each country behind it.

Grown people aren't supposed to consume milk or milk products, we lose ferments that ingest lactose when we grow. But orgamisms of those living in colder areas are bypassed it because they must compensate lack of sunlight somehow.

>it's a mexico is white mexican thread

so this is a bait, right?

Nope. Just read it.

The map is about adult lactose intolerance so it's right for your country.

Why are mexicans trying so hard to be white? You guys make daily white threads

I think it's more like a coping mechanism for winter in those areas which gave an evolutionary edge
Unlike tropical Africa where nature hands everything to you year-round

youtube.com/watch?v=AGHT-PpRFE0

its only one idiot
Filter his thread please

Nah, it's complete bullshit.
I never met one lactose intolerant person in my life, and by that map I should know at least a few.

>mexicans
>s

Actually, it's out reliance on milk that made cows so revered.

Yup.
Our biology teacher used to say it is unclear if it's because of that or because we gained it consuming diary products for generations.

It's one extremely autistic/paranoid guy who discards all genetic evidence (which pretty much agrees the average Mexican is roughly 55% Amerindian, 40% European and 5% SSA - aka Mestizo) and calls everyone that disagrees with him by the name of a trip that posted here 3-4 years ago, assuming all disagreeing with him are proxies of said trip which has been inactive for years. Not even undeniable proofs (various timestamps by various anons proving they're for example in Europe because it's night/day there while day/night in the Americas) can convince the autist

subhumans

sometime during the last ice age, being able to digest dairy as an adult became a survival advantage in Europe. before this, probably only a small percent could do it, but now the majority can, that's because only the ones who could were able to pass on their genes, the others didn't make it.

Mexicans are as white as any Southern European. Up the Alps you get the kind of people who turn red from being exposed to the sun.

>drink milk
>get the shits
>praise cow
????

Wot? I made this thread because I found the topic interesting, I wasn't even aware that there was a relation between whiteness and lactose intolerance. Your guys are extremely paranoid.

It's not only skin colour you have to look at, Latin Americans have facial features that show clear Amerindian input (like chink eyes, high cheekbones etc etc no Spaniard would have)

I also think it's like that.
Tho milk is still bad for you, and less european you are, more it's damaging effect on bones.
Evolution is truly intriguing.

what is a human truly supposed to do? and who says that it isn't to consume dairy products?

that's bullshit i never met anyone who can't drink milk

No one says you shouldn't, it's just your ancestors all developed lactose intolerance when entering adulthood, like any other mammals.

>turned lactose intolerant overnight at 22
JUST
GAS
MY
INTESTINES
UP

>There are people who can't drink cum posting on Sup Forums right now

This is Sup Forums in an international level if you haven't realize it yet.

Also you are non-white so no one cares.

Do you have a link to a study that confirms that the lactose intolerance rate of adults in your country is low? Although I think you can't drink milk yourself.

many people nowadays say that milk is bad for your bones, is this true?

If Mexicans are really so amerindian why can they drink milk just like Europeans tho? Shouldn't their intolerance rate be along the lines of Central Americans who are actually not white if what you say it's true?

Like I said, there has been one very obnoxious poster around in the last few years

Maybe the gene for tolerance just dominated? In mixed race peoples, stuff like that can happen

To add, just look at mulattoes, which in 99% of cases would pass as natives in Nigeria but never in Europe, because the black phenotype-defining genes just dominate

I have chinky eyes desu.
Hun invasion genes are strong.

Plenty of people here could blend in Europe with no problem Hans.

As memeworthy as that would be, I doubt it.

But then why did it only happen in Mexico and not in Central America? And why did it happens at such a large scale in the North of Mexico? it's not statistically possible.

Because Central Americans (like Guatemala) are >90% Amerindian?

I don't know of any other animal besides Man that retains the ability to digest milk (or milk products) after infancy. and not all humans can, only certain groups.

>Hun invasion
I love this meme, yes yes we're Han Chinese actuarry, and the Russian rape made us even more so, Hair Mao!

Nah, why would anyone conduct such a study?
>Although I think you can't drink milk yourself.
I fucking wish. I cringe everytime when I remember how my parents made me drink glass of it every night.

Costa Rica is 90% white.

>0-15% master race reporting in

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying that I probably have hunnic genes because of my chinky eyes.

They're just a bunch of faggots

Amiright guys?

Unlikely, more likely you have sudaca/colonial ancestry
I'm saying that if Huns/Mongols didn't genetically influence us at all (else we'd have more than 0% Mongol and Siberian), then why should they have influenced peoples much much further to the West where they never set foot?

The map seems to be very low resolution/sample density
Plus I doubt there's more than 1% PRs which would test as >95% Euro, they have lots of black and native admix last I checked

>Greenland is 80-100

But why tho? Aren't they all Nordic up there?

Its mostly Inuit.

That doesn't explain the difference within Mexico.

Google "inverse distance weighing"
It's very much possible the map was made with say one sample from the Southern US, and another one from Central America.
So everything between those places could be interpolated for all we know, with not a single sample actually taken in Mexico itself.
Unless the map shows the exact sample point locations (as every map with interpolations should) we will never know

Studies from Mexico exist so nope.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9122543

doesn't seem correct, i haven't seen one lactose intolerent person in my life

That may be true, but we don't know if they have been incorporated in OP map
As a side note, isn't the more native Southern Mexico (Yucatan) much safer and less cartel-ridden than northern more "castizo" places such as Ciudad Juarez?

So it's fucking pointless.
sage

Except that the lactose tolerance gene came from the middle east with farmers not from the native European hunter gatherers who survived the ice age you fucking retard.

You think the Middle East had its current hot desert climate back during glacial maximum?

Border towns aren't white.

Reminder that lactose intolerance doesn't make you allergic to milk
It just upsets your stomach a little

>I wasn't even aware that there was a relation between whiteness and lactose intolerance. Your guys are extremely paranoid.
>real average mex.jpg
>trust me guys, I'm not that Mexican who makes white Mexico threads

Why is this thread still up? Sage btw.

Niggers can't drink milk?

> our breakfasts are 90% dairy.

Like, cottage cheese?

And Sup Forums... none of you actually understand how lactose intolerance works, do you? It's really only relevant to GOMAD, there isn't very much lactose in cheese or yogurt or kefir to trigger a reaction unless you eat a considerable amount of them

Really makes you think huh?

holy shit
I figured it out
Indians ACTUALLY believe they can process milk so they drink it and can't control their bowwels so they are forced to shit in the street
Thank you Patel, I now have a greater understanding of your ancient culture

Why? Brits are allowed to drink semen.

Funny how all the whitest people seem to fall into the sub-15% group.

>Asian but drink milk daily with no side effects or problems

After drinking milk entire body start to feel woozy and nextly come unstoppable diarea

same with Middle East, those guys are dairy crazy

I think the map was really ambiguously made

REMOVE THIS POST

>this thread again
>asians claiming they don't know people who are lactose intolerant
>Sup Forumsacks talking about whiteness
>mediterranean butthurt
nice doubles though

why the fuck an adult wants to drink blood and pus from a cows tit is beyond me

They just don't smell the diffrence

You're confusing amounts of milk drunk with lactose tolerance. You can have a country where people drink lots of milk but can't process lactose so it smells like shit (and is probably shit country too)

When I drink milk, I put some cream in it to make it thicker.

Based Northern Europe

Whenever I have dairy, especially milk I get. fucking sour horrible taste in my mouth afterwards desu, anyone else get this?