Nightly now has the Firefox logo

>Nightly now has the Firefox logo

Well ok then.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2017/03/31/firefox-photon-new-design-mockups-show-interface-and-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums - Firefox

Better than the cock and balls logo. Because that's what I see when I'm looking at it. Pic related

I'd much rather have this one or the A E S T H E T I C one.

Fuck Calvin&Hobbes and fuck this

does this mean you ficking autists will stop spamming the board with stupid logo threads?

IT BETTER DOES.

S4g3 btwe

That's an old logo. Probably from like the 1.X days.

Looks like Mozilla wants to re-enact the progression of their logo

That’s exactly what it is. Watch the next update when it’s a new version of what we have now. Don’t worry we will get the neon one back (my favorite desu)

A FUCKING GOOSE ON A GRILL

>neon
it' butane gas.

I wonder if other browsers will copy this shit, too

It's Nightly, they are testing shit, do we really need a thread every time something changes?

That's a very old version of the Firefox logo though.
Looks like they are planning to go through all of the iterations of the logo so far.

This is some Safari shit yo

for me it was autistic screeching

Except there it somehow doesn't look like shit.

Except in Firefox you get an option to remove it.

I'm talking about the empty space before and after the address bar

I know.

>the buttons
Lel

It also demonstrates how flexible spaces work. For instance you can use one of them to center your bookmarks toolbar. Flexible spaces were in firefox prior to 29 but they were only ever used to move the loading indicator to the far right

what is this?

The current version of Nightly
aka beta of the next firefox versions

>no ublock

why even use this

I like that logo more. The newer one is too simplistic, lacking any detail.

No more excuses amd

I bet they fucked with it just to watch the sperg threads on Sup Forums

That's called a flexible space which you can remove by going to the customize section.

Yeah, but why does it exist?

Mozilla trying to make firefox look different from chrome and edge. I don't like it myself but at least it is possible to change it.

Customisation

The problem is that they are now copying safari
It probably even looks good on macos, which all the hipster designers at mozilla use, but not on other platforms

looks great on Linux
integrates really nice with the GTK themes

The new download button is useless to me. The whole thing is too small, you can barely see what is going on from the button now. The library menu is another annoying part of the new interface, I don't want my history menu being grouped into my bookmarks. Apparently there's no way to revert that back.

>no ublock

What did you mean by this?

Why did they copy this shit from internet explorer again?

Because Nightly is an active build and little bugs happen. It isn't an intended design change. It will be fixed in a few days no doubt.

>It isn't an intended design change. It will be fixed in a few days no doubt.
But it is...
ghacks.net/2017/03/31/firefox-photon-new-design-mockups-show-interface-and-more/

Firefox has had that for a while.

this is your brain on Sup Forums

Maybe..?

the latest nightly won't open for me anymore. i mean, it opens, i can see it in the task manager, but there's no window. probably some addon incompatibility or something.

tried reinstalling multiple times, to no avail. i'm going back to stable.
i can't wait for 57 to hit stable, it's so fast.

This one user?
I love it too!

because you're a stupid faggot

Post the stable version.

Flexible space existed for quite some time on Firefox on earlier versions.
They got it out when they thought that it was a good idea to copy Chrome and reduce FF's customization options.
They are just bringing it back now.

This is all a big social experiment to see how much a stupid fucking logo affects their usage rates

wow cool and blue

Not enough triangles and palm trees. Also, the globe needs to be a Pepsi logo.

REEEEE

>55.0.1

to piss off anyone using custom themes.

Oh nice. Time to upgrade

What about it? It's the stable branch. People using forks are mostly those that REEE'd at webextensions.

>tfw you can't use Nightly for the cool logo anymore