What's the point of having a white girlfriend in 2016?

What's the point of having a white girlfriend in 2016?

That woman looks disgusting

((()))

No point unless you want to "breed" and "preserve" the white race, whatever that is

Lmao

>What's the point of having a white girlfriend in 2016?

Having white children and not turning your familly into shitskins.

Also

(((OP)))

This.
Every white man should get a japanese wife.

nonwhites are pretty gross looking. you posted this pic with the intention of arousing us but she has a brown monkey face. that's not a good look.

also, i want white kids, not brown little turds with monkey years and soulless black animal eyes.

>21st century
>not having a robot gf

>have a woman that takes you for granted and will eventually divorce you, because memes

rofl

Or you could not have a family.

Spot the butthurt white girl everyone

How in the world can white """""women""""" compete with this?

Because much like the fat of an American, your marriage will be disappointing

or with this?
And the best thing is, you don't even have to look like a super model ultra chad to get a 7/10 asian girl.
If you want a "good looking" white girl you'd literally have to be prince charming.

A lot of virginity itt

name of this semen demon
also
>german
>shitposting about not wanting white women
I hope the shitskins didn't cuck you

Racemixing is the best thing that could happen to the human race. Racism disappears with literally no disadvantages. Aren't you faggots of shouting nigger/chink/whiteboi at each other yet?

That's disgusting

She looks like an alien child

What is this (( meme ))

white male here, literally the only girls that I've dated and banged were non-white.

Feels physically amazing man

Do you guys really finds those oversized asses attractive??

I like meaty asses but size is disgusting.

thank you contributing to a better future of this earth, I salute you.

t. Schlomo

If you believe your A e S t H e T i C s aren't worth preserving then I approve

If you're good looking, mehmet, I am dissapont

stay mad Stacie

I'm a good looking white guy, which is why non-white women have always approached me in droves

Don't date jungle gooks
They will stink up your kitchen with disgusting dried fish that seep into all the walls and clothes in your house and never comes out. Fuckin savages

To have normal children? Nonwhite children are ugly, and so are the girls (like the one in the OP). They will never compare to white girls.

>tfw no yuri gf

why live?

I don't remember her name right now. Try reverse searching it.
And no I'm german but I've given up on white women. They are the downfall of western civilization and I've been betrayed more than enough by them.
That's why I'm looking for a cute and faithful asian sweetheart.
I just hope I'll get daughter's as they'll be cute hafus. I don't want an elliot.

mixed children look adorable kiddo, especially when the woman is brown/asian imo

No, they do not. All mixed children are ugly. They have deformed faces, and their skin is a terrible colour.

Then why do you have such low standards

Just because she's THICC doesn't mean you have to sticc the dicc, in itt

at least do the world a favor and have some standards

I bet you're a white male who fell for the Asian meme lmao.

Turbo virgin detected

Says the one who is mad because no white girl would go near him.

Caucasoid > Asian > n*gger

u jelly cause u got nothing but old ladies in Ukraine, arent young Ukrainian girls like 60% of your export market?

im sure the rest are taken by rich Russians/Germans

enjoy being a massive cuck and hater

current girlfiend is a hispanic looking mixed chick

>you just can't handle all this feminism and entitlement!

Enjoy your divorce

>u
Learn to spell you retarded American.

What's the point of having white bf?
All of them are feminised beta cucks and numales anyway.

their food is practically GOAT

>>you just can't handle all this feminism and entitlement!

>He thinks this doesn't happen with women of other races more often

>you just can't handle all this feminism and entitlement!
You have fallen for the traditional asian meme haven't you?

According to white women

You're right Latinas are way better in bed than those white shallow whores and those screaming chinks...

Those who have not had sex with a hot Latina don't know what real sex is.

Fuck off Pedojew.

non-white women are more likely to stick with you through thick and thin, due to them feeling like they 'made it' with being a white man.

They practically worship you, and are only happy when you're happy.

Asian chicks, black chicks, latinas, muslims, whoever it is. Roll the dice, and the woman who'll more likely to have unconditional love for you will be a non-white woman, as opposed to a white girl who takes you for granted

can confirm, even chilean men that get sick of chilean women (although I must say that there's no reason) go for the eastern european golddiggers

for women they are walking wallets

for men, that's literally a plus

>This is what beta virgins actually believe

>non-white women are more likely to stick with you through thick and thin, due to them feeling like they 'made it' with being a white man

How did you come to this conclusion? Have the constant "Why don't you have a latina/black/asian gf yet?" gotten to you?

Only beta virgins would disagree kiddo.

Can't wait to see you get cuck'd lol

>B-B-B-BUT I DEFENDED YOU...ON THE INTERNET!

fuahahahaha

I love how my traditional non-white qt does EVERYTHING for me, and is only happy when I'm happy.

He has just never had a gf.

Anyone with a brain would agree.

You don't have a gf though

slavic women > east asian women > southeast asian / mena women > white womyn > black "women"

Non White here. Can confirm. I've dated Mexican, Chinese, Black and White women. White women are almost always entitled and vindictive. But they're actually just as insecure as any other women are. They just demonstrate it by acting like shit then asking to be taken back afterwards. I think it's because they know they're highly sought after and believe they can get away with anything, but then of course they can't and flip out when things don't work their way. Of course not all white women are like this, but the majority of the women who act like this are White.

white bf > anything else

unless he's a fat neckbeard

>slavic women
Literal prostitutes
> east asian women
Plastic surgery to look white, they resemble aliens
> southeast asian
Ladyboys

>black "women"

Most obese demographic in the United States of America by far and are much more likely to carry STDs than women of other races

>for women they are walking wallets
oh pls, they're so feminised they force their women to work while some rich Sheikh could provide you and the whole harem with a good life.

>all these asian whores
Disgusting desu

True. Southern european men are best.

Slavs are white.

To those stupid whities who are saying shit like.
>b-but my kids won't be white... Heil hitler

Don't be stupid, Latinas are not a pure race so a pure race "whites, blacks, chinks" will always win in the race mix.

Your kids would look fully white 90 % of the time, cause we Mexicans are not a pure race our genetics are really weak.

this desu

there's nothing wrong in slaving your entire country if you're doing it for your close ones

Why would you choose the most disgusting non-white pic you could find to try and prove your point