How do I get new IP from my ISP? I almost got banned again from server after making new account...

How do I get new IP from my ISP? I almost got banned again from server after making new account, turns out they looked up and saw new account shares same IP with old account so I need a new IP so I can continue to break server rules. I have Comcast and live in America. Is VPN my only option?

Change your router MAC address this will force most ISPs to hand out a new IP

Is it a reset MAC address feature on Lynskeys router settings or how exactly would I assign new MAC?

Clone your mac address in your router settings. Do a powercycle and don't forget to clear your cookies.

>I need a new IP so I can continue to break server rules

Providing assistance so that others can violate the rules is aiding and abetting.

It's an RP server on san andreas multiplayer, I like to DM

Option is called mac address clone, you should be able to put any valid MAC address in there you can also just change a single digit to something else and that should do it

Aye mrcooldude.

So go to router settings, modify MAC, then fully reboot modem and router then should be all good?

Don't forget the fucking COOKIES!

>Don't forget the fucking COOKIES!
For the browser correct?

Yes.

Thanks my guy, this information is invaluable!

Call your ISP and tell them you're going to AT+T if they don't quit fucking with you. They will comply with your demands.

Any legitimate reasons Comcast would assign me new IP if I called and asked?

So you like to shoot people when they are trying to RP and you're mad you got banned?

tell them that you got IP after someone who's been banned on a mongolian woodcarving imageboard. They'll understand.

Yes, DM isn't tolerated on that server but many still do you get prisoned a few times but repeat offenders like me get banned. I've been banned 6 times and unbanned after making appeals. I decided to finally make new account since I would never get unbanned again. I killed some more and administrative asked why I share same IP as old account, I just said it was roomate that moved out. So now I need to stay sure since I've been on that server since 2012
This is solid advice, thanks!

>This is solid advice, thanks!
Dude, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Maybe mexican basket weaving forum would suffice

Why are Russians so obsessed with this game?

Oddly enough, mostly Filipinos