A man used this to snipe 5 cops to death

A man used this to snipe 5 cops to death.

Uh, why isn't this banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=cPffI0-WjUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOVELY stock. Can't beat wood. What weapon is this?

Also, yes, truly why the fuck can retards get their hands on guns in your cunt? >muh constitution, dude #wakeupsheeple it's 2016 and the founding fathers have been dead for hundreds of years. They'd be calling for a gun ban too imo.

>Be flag related
>Have one of the most strict gun laws in the world
>Guns are everywhere anyways
>In the hands of criminals, no less.
>tfw you can't legally defend from dirty fuckers robbing and killing you or your family.
>tfw anything above .38 cal is FORBIDDEN BY LAW.
>tfw I would have zero problems with living here if I had a gun.
>tfw poorfag nogunz

I wish I was a poorfag yesguns. I'd live and die happily in this country.

lmao you actually believe criminals there have guns

stupid mexicANO

did he actually use an sks?

I thought those were retarded expensive in the usa because of gommunism.

it's an sks i have the same gun

it's a 50s soviet mass produced cannon fodder
rifle mine was only 200$

Kek really? Those things are everywhere in Canada.

Confirmed armed with SKS and autism

Banning guns helps nothing. Criminals will get their weapons illegally and law abiding citizen won't have anything to protect themselves with.

autism is the most deadle weapon of them all, no ailment without positives stays in the gene pool for long.

Is it a coincidence that autism is highest in the countries that dominate combat? I don't think so.

>Lives in the country that trades guns for drugs
>calls me stupid

Am I being b8?

>muslims shoot and blow up people
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>cops shoot some fat guy
>WTF POLICE FORCE IS EVIL
>person shoots cops with a gun
>nobody cares
Shows that the media is owned by lefties

i should be used riflr scopes or semi autos or full autos to kill any animal I want including humans for self defense or in tyranny/anarchy. The 2nd ammendment garuntees this and so do our flag and founding fathers

They're very affordable, my leafy friend. The desirable Yugoslav ones go for roughly 400, others can be found for less

AW shit he used an SKS? I was going to buy one soon. Goddammit I don't want to be put on a list.

Yugoslav ones are the worst

Russian>Chinese>Albanian>Yugo

Yes goyim the ebil fully automatic tactical assault ak-17's need to be thrown in prison

The yugo ones are shit, the best is the Simonov Russian ones.

the really sad thing is you live next door to a failed state that has no gun control. otherwise your gun control would be bless. only half trolling - consider the fact I can run a k-lash from the deepest balkans to paris with only maybe 1 physical customs check. (excluding the collusion factor.)

basically, god bless the english channel. that's the real reason our coppers are unarmed. and even if I grew up around guns, I'd rather be a nogunz fag than actually fear them knocking about in (even) less responsible hands.. But yea, gun control will never work in America, suggest Mexico follows suite if they really want to stamp the violence out.

>not wanting the rifle grenade launcher
PLEBS

That's blatently false considering how much the media has been saying "NOT ALL COPS" in the wake of this. Every news station has some segment on community policing, so they can say they're the good guys trying to bring people together.

Nigga do you watch television news at all?

Just to add to this, I'd wager that the border from Balkans to Paris is much more porous than the Mexico - US border (sheer geography aside) but the collusion of state actors in the movement of said articles probably happens in the Americas in a greater amount too.

But basically if I lived in Mexico, I'd be strapped regardless of laws, desu. America or Canada, obviously I might have gunz but not illegally, because the rule of law still applies and if I ever emigrated there it wouldn't be to live in a ghetto. lolz.

It's a pretty dark situation there tho, guns flow south, drugs flow north.. (Or in Canada the opposite.) But there is contagion, ignore the laws and get a gat blud.

What's the point if you can't use it anyways? essentially I'm paying 200$ for a grenade launcher that I can't use.

>not manufacturing your own 40mm grenades

Do you even Marianas web bro?

I just reported to Mi6.

because guns dont kill people, people kill people
instead of banning guns we need more guns, if the cops had their own guns they could have defended themselves and lowered the amount of casualties

Report received.

Kind regards,

Commander J Bond

I have legal .22
Only 12 rounds

>Muslims massacre hundreds of non-Muslims in Europe
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS YOU BIGOTED ISLAMOPHOBES
>white dude shoots up some black people at a church
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE MUST CONFRONT THEIR RACISM AND WORK TO CHANGE THEMSELVES

Fine examples of strawmans.

a .22lr will still do fucking damage (at a surprisingly long range because it's not as heavy as larger rounds #physics)

what gun do you have mexifag? I like to shit on the murikans but they produced a nice weapon in the ruger 10/22. History will look at it in the same way we look at the WInchester now desu.

Pic related

Commie guns are really solid tbqhwy, maybe not quite as "good" as western but fucking SOLID

Now, they're saying it's pic related (Saiga ak-74 variant).

He used an AK-74

pic related, scene after police detonated the bomb.

>the really sad thing is you live next door to a failed state that has no gun control. otherwise your gun control would be bless.
I'm not even sure how to respond to this
If America is a failed state then half of Europe including you are all failed states
In literally no situation would Mexico's gun control would have worked, even if we had no guns the cartels would still have guns because they come from further down central america, not us
You recognize that gun control doesn't work yet you still would be anti-gun
I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here but
>guns flow south
is completely false and a common misconception, the cartels and other Mexicans get (most, 90% last I checked which was a couple seconds ago) their weapons from south of Mexico.

wtf is even happening there. why's the mag covering the trigger guard? looks like a belgian smg (if I could see the trigger desu)

I'd seriously be armed if I was a beaner tho, or in Africa or ME. Everywhere else, I'm pretty chill. "What will be will be" Amerifats who need to be strapped to go Walmart are straight dizzy 2bh.

the mag is lying on top of the trigger guard you dingus

First off, great timing. Saw this thread was picking up so came to reap my (You)s
>If America is a failed state
that was my half troll. Fucking obviously it isn't.
>even if we had no guns the cartels would still have guns because they come from further down central america
It's this insidious two way trade tho. Goes much deeper than "smuggling" things. Think actual state-involvement (or state sponsored actors) eg. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal and that's the one we know about.

regarding >a common misconception absolute and utter bollocks. Totally deluded if you don't think most of it is coming from your cunt desu.

I'm absolutely not anti-gun btw. I think mexico should EASE their restrictions, given they have you as a neighbour.

o well fair play, dunno how gud a .22lr pistol is. I rate a 22 rifle though, for work (e.g. killing vermin) or probably killing people too if it came to that. Decent range and low report.

Is just a pistol, the mag is out of it
Is a spanish Star IR

Not at all. Here's some words from one of them:

"The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

they understood an armed populace was a little more subject to violence within itself

the purpose was a counter against their standing government, as well as home defense

so they would probably be advocating for citizens to have access to all weapons available to the government, including full-auto, instead of the limited capacity we have now

The Constitution is ALL principle and is based on human nature, not the practicalities of the time, they wanted to create the greatest, freest major state in the history of the world and here we are actively trying to restrict our own liberties

we're a failure

So unpatriotic. Why he dont use ar-15?

He didn't want to use a gun designed by whitey obviously

>ukraine
>white

he wasn't patriotic

he was an America-hating black commie retard

The Proletariat simply expressed his frustrations at the capitalist system

ar-15 was designed by white americans with pretty damn anglo-sounding names

Eugene Stoner is ukranian immigrant to us dummy. His original name is Tarase Salenko/

It was an incredibly important document as far as human history goes. And I actually agree with what you are saying (in principle) regarding what their thoughts might be nowadays... But things aren't so black and white. Consider my troll point about them living several hundred years ago:

IMO personally I think they'd be FAR more concerned with forming an ACTUAL democratic system of governance with tech etc, than worrying about who's allowed what guns. Gun control in your cunt is silly as it's FUCKING easy to obtain any ammo and also rifle within it. I hate to meme, but that drone pic dissing the populace is true. You can't beat their firepower these days, reckon the forming fathers would have been MUCH more bothered with TRUE democracy.

t. British (classic) Liberal... Just like your founding fathers.

I cannot find a source on this and either way, I bet the shooter didn't know this either

Just use ukranian language in google

My grandpa gave me one of these from WW2 but I am too scared to shoot it

I can't read ukrainian.

And I mean, Stoner is a REALLY english name Tbh

How can you be so sure? Consider the guerrillas and insurgencies we've faced. With the power of native territorial knowledge, hospitality, and asymmetric tactics, even the most underequipped and overmatched group can successfully resist a power to favorable outcome. The legal gun owners of the United States are an enormous entity with more than 60% support among the general population. Couple that with all of the conservatives actually in the armed forces and any form of tyranny is nigh impossible.

We have control as it is. Semi-auto restrictions are standard and many weapons are banned. We have background checks, sometimes those aren't carried out properly, or weapons are stolen. That's outside the law.

There is a common fallacy with people that just because something bad hasn't happened (such as governmental tyranny or overreach), that it can't happen, and that some factor, like an armed populace, is immaterial. Well, continue to restrict arms further and further and someday we may find ourselves in that spot and we'll only have our own foolishness to blame for thinking "banning" an object would solve our problems that are largely cultural.

I'd say we're more of a halfway between Brazil and some European country, and when Brazil enacted a virtual gun ban they saw violent crime take 50% spike over the next 10 years as criminals with easy access to weapons now had free range. And they had lost their own liberty.

See, I'm not keen on taking drastic restrictions like that, with no true confirmation of "favorable" results, based off of hedgy evidence and wishful thinking. So I'll stick to hoping we fix the real problems in inner city gang violence and mental illness.

lucky bastard

did he ever get to use it?

SKS is a shit gommie gun.

And I'll follow with the common point that criminals don't follow control. And if we banned guns they'd simply get them through illegal channels. There are already 300+ million guns here and a huge amount of land border and creative individuals to account for. I think it'd go about as effectively as the alcohol prohibition or drug war would go, except this time you're dealing with gangs who are the sole armed entity outside of our terrible police force (in case you've missed the news recently)

I say fuck that, with a sharp stick

Who cares about the laws? Everyone in Mexico wipes their asses with them anyways. I've had an AK for years and no one gives a fuck.

It doesn't matter at this point. American society is so militarized every cunt and his mum are packing heat and the cops feel the need to summarily execute people rather than risk being shot by the populace that's armed to the teeth.

If shooting cops becomes more accepted by radical elements in america, you'll spiral into social unrest very quickly. And you'll have muh gunz and the companies who make bulk cash off them to thank for it.

Ha-ha, my neighbour has one! Classic.

The white armed portion of the population does not give one royal shit about this BLM nonsense

it was just one black faggot this time, if cops start getting under attack from gangs they are only going to get more general American support from the people who actually contribute to this country

Yeah but in Korea

Because "we" (aka our States e.g GCHQ/NSA) have access to unprecedented data, and already know you hoard MLP figurines and Klashnekoffs, post on Sup Forums and have a ">don't tread on muh" fleg on your parents basement wall.

Ergo, before you even know it's going down, you'll be the first up against the wall or in the FEMA camp lad.

FWIW I propose a system somewhere between yours and mine: my father got his pistols taken off him after a school shooting here 21 years ago. Before then it was pretty much open season (automatics and all) if you passed the police checks - which obviously include medical records (e.g. depression) too. I reckon that's the way it should be.

Spoiler: In an ideal world. You guys are too far gone. Guns are SUCH a part of a culture in your cunt you can't restrict them, and restricting them by cities or states REALLY reaffirms what the NRA says about the "goodies" and "baddies". It's pretty fucked desu. That's why Mexico should legalise them too.

In conclusion: I'd still rather live there than here, but then I'm fairly wealthy and white.

The real question is, did he have extendos?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

Why are Brits big babies?

Is not USA its people like
The main reason Mexico is a shithole

Just want to add, that's not in a negative way, fugg if I lived 25 miles from John Doe Jr, Sheriff of Bumfuck county -- first off I'd want a rifle for vermin (legal here) but I'd be inclined to have a repeating fullbore or pistol for protection, too.

I'm not knocking your culture. I fucking love gunz or you guys btw. But I'm coming at this from a weird angle cos I idolise your culture, enjoy shooting, and yet am fairly european and faggy in my general attitudes..

If anything in USA you need to knock away these silly "by city" "by state" regulations and just legalise the lot.

We are too far gone. I'm being realistic. We have decided to integrate guns as part of our culture, in terms of both freedom and, something people forget, our frontiersman culture still hanging around from days people had to hunt and shoot their food and defend against Indians and bandits. It's firmly entrenched, and any form of ban simply enables our criminals further, who already defy the law.

These mass murderers are a meme and statistically insignificant. And they're so hell-bent on carrying out what they do, commonly, that they'd find a way to the kind of weapons they'd want anyway.

It's actually all a meme, get rid of our minority culture of gangs and violence and our homicide rates fall to mid-tier European levels. That's something we're never going to stamp out without fundamental cultural overhaul there.

Agree to disagree.
On the one hand, yes it was, and still is your frontier culture. Guns exist and have been bought in record (and somewhat unrecorded) numbers.

And yet on the other, gangs/the poor aren't a meme, they're a side affect of our society. It's just there they have access to weapons (regardless of local or state laws) and here we go back to square one...

#AKs4errbody

22. rifles are a pan to kill kangaroos with though
unless you get a head shot the fucker is gonna hop away

It's old and occasionally jams.

kangaroos are tough little bastards tho?

you wanna nail that beefy little cunt with at least a .308 I rekkkun? Slap her on the barbie, little bit of chicken salt and bobs your uncle!

report back m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPffI0-WjUY

Kangaroos are cute

>roos r qt

SKS
K
S

get urself a lee-enflied traitor.

>image.jpg
maybe you should go back to reddddit

>muh day of the rope

never ever

>too scared to shoot it
Can I have it, you fucking pussy?

>A man used this to snipe 5 cops to death.

>Uh, why isn't this banned?
So that you can snipe cops to death when the state decides to come for you.

>Lee-Enfield
How do you misspell the one tool that built your empire?

Umm yeah... Really makes u think -.- stupid conservatives

That's some meme name.

They're saying that's the pic of the gun used?