Your country

>Your country
>How many of these things seem odd to you?

USA
Six of them

>44. An almost classless society
is this satire

>Driving two hours for lunch
Why the fuck would you do that?

I count 25

What the fuck is aerosol cheese?
>x thing happens in india and not in america, this makes america weird

Also
>it's expensive to be healthy
Nice excuse lardfucks

4 is weird as fuck.

>go grocery shopping
>counting up the price of the items in my basket as i go along
>"alright, this'll come to about $11.50 and I've got $12, so I'm good"
>cashier tells me it's actually 16 dollars due to sales tax
>coughs and adds "plus tip" after a short, awkward pause

Good job, America.

cheese-flavored processed dairy product*

A man is a male human. The term man is usually reserved for an adult male, with the term boy being the usual term for a male child or adolescent. However, the term man is also sometimes used to identify a male human, regardless of age, as in phrases such as "men's basketball".

Like most other male mammals, a man's genome typically inherits an X chromosome from his mother and a Y chromosome from his father. The male fetus produces larger amounts of androgens and smaller amounts of estrogens than a female fetus. This difference in the relative amounts of these sex steroids is largely responsible for the physiological differences that distinguish men from women. During puberty, hormones which stimulate androgen production result in the development of secondary sexual characteristics, thus exhibiting greater differences between the sexes. However, there are exceptions to the above for some intersex and transgender men.

>light switches being up for on and down for off
You don't really do this, do you?

I'm more interested in top 10 anime deaths tbqh

ye

w-why wouldn't you

I still don't believe that thing about fast/junk food being cheaper than healthy food. I think it's based on a diet of fruits and rare, "super food" vegetables, because there's no way burgers can be cheaper than rice, beans, carrots and potatoes.

It's not really desu, it's just a pervasive meme

>light switches being up for on and down for off
This is fucking triggering me

>Lack of black people in tech fields.
SJW come rolling on in.

>996g of sodium

Is it the other way around in your countries?

This is literally the author of that article btw

>A country that literally holds the european political elite

1 not weird just fat ass
2 you're pushing it t b h
3 ^
4 i can practice arithmetics
5 15% of teh bill, 5$ to anyone else, also tip the owl, I get it

9 wat
10 we do that too
11 yeah that's beyond horrifying

13 whatever fills their pockets
14 lel

21 a society where lawyers are at the top of the social ladder... yeah whatever

27 sure that's what I read in blogs all the time
28 KEK

35 seriously tho 1L coffee cups at starbucks what the fuck

44 KEKEKEK

51 see 2.

53 lel

61 here too, everywhere I guess ?

72 literally every country does that how is it specific

why am I losing time like this

seems logical to me Tbh
>down = 0
>up = 1

>68

Well...

We use toggles instead of rocker switches, maybe that's why it seems strange to you.

Do Americans actually "tell their doctor" what prescriptions medications they want based on ads they've seen?
Sounds like a Big Pharma dystopia to me

>classless society

this is a huge no. there are entire states where nobody does or achieves anything in the south and midwest, and then there are cities were the overwhelming majority are rich or living in luxury in the north and west coast.

no.

>61
We have those too.
Also, Australians actually eat kangaroos?

At least a quarter of that list is some pooinloo being amazed at the existence of toilets

Puerto Rico here
most of these are fucking bs, also maybe 20 that are true do surprise me
why the fuck does soda costs $0.50 and water $1.50 at vending machines!?!?!
amerifats

Because every place I've seen a vending machine, there was a water fountain nearby. So if a person is buying water anyway, they probably have no issue with paying more.

It's really shocking how much attention they pay to the toilets. Must be a whole new world for them.

Here in new york state about 99% is dead on.

>Australians actually eat kangaroos?
Yep. It's breddy gud too.

nope, although my sister told me people just google most of the time what issues they have and tell her to get the prescription the internet tells them. She hates it because its a hassle to tell them they are completely wrong.

I'd imagine it taste like venison

only been to the relevant part of NY :^)
which also happens to be our territory

so what sort of dishes do you guys make out of your bouncing rats?

We eat wallabies too, I prefer kangaroo as the meat is leaner and tastier.

4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16, 20, 39, 42, 60, 65???, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 83, 84, 86, 91.

where can i buy a roo burger is aussiland?

We ate them too before the sanctions. WPast-Uralic regions were #1 importer of cangaroo meat. It was added to traditional commercial food like pelmeni and sausages. Many people found out only when food companies experienced proplems with that meat.

This is kolbasa from beef, horse and roo meat. Vladivostok.

>we need to chill on the flag and patriotism thing
Leftist faggots need to deport themselves

Most of that looks like Brits butthurted that we do things differently than them.

>doesn't have spray cheese
>Flavor:American

Yeah they're pretty similar. Anyway you'd normally have venison works with Kangaroo as well.

>How many of these things seem odd to you?
In Italy.
Easier to count the non-weird ones (11, meaning 82 are odd):

- 7. non-car users treated as second class citizens, never seen a cycle way, cars don't stop for pedestrians (unlike Switzerland)

- 14. jaywalking (really as bad as pic in the USA?) technically illegal here too, not sure if it's a "felony" crime though. Never seen enforced, I once crossed with police nearby and they just wagged their finger at me.

In nearby Switzerland it's illegal but not a crime, but consequences can be you lose your medical insurance cover in any accident which means hefty bills and possible lawsuits.

- 17. what's wierd about that? Here too!

- 24.? noone's ever mentioned grades in the 10 years I've been here

- 31. true in many countries

- 32. here too

- 33. Um, here too?

- 35. Oh, you call that coffee?

- 44. Same here

- 47. Here and in many other European nations

- 61. Why is that weird?

Some I have no idea about, not watching TV, but the rest are weird to different degrees to an Italian.

>price tags without tax included
>doctors are shills for brand medication
>pickles given with everything

wew

>guys asking girls out in random places

That one is true, that happened to me when I was in Arizona at a corner shop with one of my cousins I was visiting and checking out the lolly rack

>qt russian girls have gone without big, fat, thick kangaroo meat in them for over a year now

How do we solve this national crisis?

patirotism is not and should not be a strange thing. i know euros are the most self hating white people in existence but come on

almost half of these apply to literally everywhere in the west while a 4th apply to the entire world. Even the majority of the remainder are just outright wrong. Only a handful like 4, 9, 27, 69, and 52 are legitimate criticisms

Did you see the euros? Other people get together and celebrate their shared nationality from time to time. You guys just take it to extremes, it's not even on that list but many people find the way you revere the armed forces very strange as well.

Lewd.

Let's see - unusual in comparison to Australian society
>1,2,4,5,6,8,9,11,12,13,15!!!,16,18,20,22,24,30,33,35,38,39,41,43,45,46,48,51,54,55,57,64,66,70,71,74,75,77,78,80,83,85,86,90,91,93.

There's a few more that I'm on the fence about - they may not be common but they're accepted in society. The ones I list would raise an eyebrow here or be seen as not-normal.

Also your bread is toxically sweet. Sort that shit out.

>buy cheap shitty bread
>WAHHHH WHY IS THIS BREAD SO CHEAP AND SHITTY

>sweet bread
If anything, I got weirded out by sour bread once.

Calm down lad. It's just fucking bread.

No, even the expensive brands were garbage. You think I'm that stupid?

>44. An Almost classless society.

Literally shaking my head irl.

Down for off is the standard here.

> i am an american and look im such a snowflake like sooo speshul

nobody cares cnt

We don't.

>44. An almost classless society

Parkinsons is hell isn't it.

>almost classless society
>rich kid escapes jailtime for being rich

>53. Insisting that turkey is tasty.

ENOUGH

>60
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Many states don't charge tax on grocery items.
I like seeing tax separate on a bill, it helps people remember the costs of government services are.

Burgers aren't what they mean by junk food, What they mean by junk food are snack cakes, crisps, sandwich pockets, etc.

When they talk about fast food, they aren't comparing it to cooking at home, but rather going to a real restaurant and buying a meal that is made to order and takes 30 minutes to an hour to arrive.

Kangaroo is good, but not as good as Emu.

Neither is as good as crocodile, bear, or venison.

holy shit i never realized this when i travelled abroad. not a huge deal desu.

It's fucked up

who doesn't?

I have to ask, why do you put your parents in elderly homes? Sounds fucking horrible, heartless even.

This is the only logical way desu. As CS student (and engineering student) you learn that the resting state should be the natural state. If for some reason the switch is fucked up and falls down due to gravity it will turn the light on - it's much better and safer it would stop the electricity cycle in this fringe case.

Flag
Going on Sup Forums has made me find none of these odd.

Turks also have flags everywhere.

A lot of them require specialized care and a nursing home is a good way to provide them with that.

You don't tip a grocery cashier, that would be weird.

It's not, healthy food is just more effort to prepare than shitty takeout.

Time is money. Healthy food takes time to prepare, hot pockets are ready in 3 minutes

It's the other way round here too, but I've seen the occasional switch that is down for off. And some switches with weird combinations for directions like
>both up or both down: off
>1 up and 1 down: on
and vice versa.

>an almost classless society

I'm laughing at you and I'm British.

Most of these things aren't weird to me and most things are just trivial cultural differences

Why do you have African-Americans? Why can't you just call black people black?