Stand up... There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

Stand up... There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

How come europeans made a better open world game the very same year

Bethesda can't into video games.
The first part is better tho

First game had dog shit trading system G2 is better in every way you nostalgiafagging nigger lover.

the first part had a better atmosphere. Gorn was top based, fuck you Poland.

HIGH ELF BEST RACE

Gorn was a fag you fag and better atmosphere my ass first game was shit.

BETHESDA STRONK

Poland pls, everyone knows Geralt is based on the nameless hero. Devs even admitted it.

At least you managed to deliver a GOAT tier third part. Something Piranha Bytes couldnt do.

>devs even admitted it

they sure did it's not like the books existed before or anything

G2>G1 that's in fact a fact

Gothic 2 is pretty much Gothic 1 but way bigger in every aspect. I don't see why'd you prefer the first one.

The books are complete Garbage desu.
It's like reading 19th century trash-fantasy novels. I partially read them before I played W2.
I'd agree if you count in Night of the Raven, even though I didn't like the artifical difficulty it added.

Your whole fucking country is complete germonkey infested garbage you fucking shit eating islamic kraut

Everything from Poland is best

Going back to the Colony in G2 didnt feel right.

great post Janusz. Might post some pope memes now?

I'm not even gay but I would sick that desu

>Going back to the Colony in G2 didnt feel right.
Of course it didn't, it was pretty much destroyed.
But really, the second one had like 4 times bigger world (Jarkendar, Khorinis, colony, Irdorath), was way longer, had more quests, npc's, items, and so on. It really just felt like a perfected version of G1.

By the way, is this game only so well known in Germany and Poland? I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned by other countries.

>Thread about video games
>Poland get mad somehow
Classic.

Well I think I spent as much time playing G1 as I spent playing G2 + Night of the Raven.
G2 felt way more melanchonic, G1 was way more provocative, altough this might be related to the Dub. As I've said I liked the atmosphere and the setting more. G2 was good, don't get me wrong!

It has a huge fanbase in Germany, Poland and Russia. It's totally unpopular in other countries tho.

Gothic 2 is incredibly popular in Russia. There are still active mod communities

IS THERE A GAME LIKE TOTAL WAR OUT THERE?

Thank you Turkroaches for Anzu and M&B.