Bloatware?

How much of this shit can i delete? I just got a new computer and it came with an insane amount of bloatware, and after getting rid of all the obvious bloatware this is all that's left, and i want to remove it, but i'm afraid i'll turn off cooling or the mousepad or something.

Is this actually neccessary to drive the parts, or do the stuff just """"""optimize"""""" the performance?

Don't uninstall one by one like a cuck, just format and reinstall a clean copy of windows. The key is saved in the BIOS so your copy of windows will get activated automatically.

75% garbage, 25% software so that Windows Device Manager doesn't yell at you about not knowing how to use some irrelevant garbage. Nuke it all

>I just got a new computer and it came with an insane amount of bloatware
Format the computer. Use the license key to do a fresh install.

OEMs are notorious for shoving their computers full of unnecessary garbage, including literal malware in some cases.
You're better off formatting and starting from scratch.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>drivers listed in installed programs
wtf

give me a tutorial

Retard kys

bang your head on the keyboard until you've uninstalled all bloatware

Installing an OS is just like any other software - just click "Next"

None, they all are equal

Is it common for new Windows laptops to come with such bloatware?

isnt me

also, i actually have to format the entire thing now, thanks. I removed it all and now my pc wont even load into bios, windows is such a shit os, cant works for 1 day without breaking itself

Sounds like user error to me. Don't be a retard next time.

>> can't work one day without breaking
>> deletes "bloat" doesn't work
Umm I think (YOU) broke it..
kys

You sure? I uninstalled all the hp programs except for the cools sense one, then it asked me for a restart which i did, and now all i get is the dumb spinning dots which spin for like 5 mins until my mouse cursor appears and i get a black screen. I dont get the option to boot into bios, and i get zero responses from my keyboard.

intended for
Could you suggest some help?

Install the top and bottom drivers in your op

How do i do that when i cant enter bios?

Oh and stop being a faggot!!!

Smh!!! The answer lies in one of the posts in this thread..

*in several of the posts in this thread...

Kill yourself, retard.

Remove all shit that's clearly not hardware-related. Then google what the remaining stuff does (eg shit like that "system event utility" might be needed for screen brightness keys to work)

WHy do you have to be so rude dude? I havent used windows in 6-7 years, and the only reason i have to use it now is because my little sister's school requires their pupils to have a device that runs windows properly, and my dad asked me to buy one for her.

How do i do this when i cant interact with the software (or bios) of the computer at all?