"Toronto has no architecture! It's all brutalist shit and there's a million pajeets shitting on the streets everywhere!...

>"Toronto has no architecture! It's all brutalist shit and there's a million pajeets shitting on the streets everywhere! Newfoundland incest master race here!"

Uhhh try again sweetie, ok?

Picture related

>implying anyone outside of Toronto has ever had any opinion on the architecture of Toronto

>Uhhh

back to lebit

back to favelaforums for you Macelos

>It's all brutalist

Kek. Who says this?

cuckolds say it sometimes

There are pajeets shitting everywhere though.

its all sour grapes imo.

never understand how people from middle of nowhers can be so butthurt against our major cities.

I've never seen anyone bring up Toronto's architecture. Probably because it's bland and unremarkable.

brutalism > post victorian shit

i don't live in toronto and i think the downtown area is kinda ugly.

leave it to a fucking North American to actually think this shitlooks good

literally who

You have to go back Pajeet.

What a tacky piece of shit.

>Canadians in charge of tasteful architecture

Brutalism is post Victorian.

There are literally 12 visible minorities alone in that picture.

>Croatia

What has your country ever created besides allying with Nazis lmao

Don't lump us all together please. The people living in our metropolises are pure cancer.

A lot of places that want to film in a city or have a city has a background use toronto because it is the most boring and generic looking city on the planet

Actually it's because it's cheaper to film in Canada.

croatia actually has some nice cities though desu.

you know what I mean, neoclassical/georgian shit

There are way too many white people in that photo for it to be Toronto. Must be taken after work hours.

I'm North American you dumb retard

have you ever left your shithole of a city? Every fucking 1st world country that isn't in the New World has infinitely better looking cities. How fucking pathetic can you be to actually hold fucking TORONTO in high regard, I mean jesus fucking christ, really?

I don't really know what you mean.

I'm sorry Pajeet, you must go back to New Delhi now.

dude stopped shitting