twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pouring acid in the pool as you try not to get any on your clothes or shoes
>have to make that "I'm a pretty little ballerina" pose to do so

I know that feel all too well

wmcactionnews5.com/story/32411896/protesters-blocking-i-40-bridge
wreg.com/on-air/live-streaming-wc/

Absolute mad man

First for Canadian atrocities

>tfw the south is the only part of north america that has gotten more white since 1990
show me your faces m8s

I am too intelligent for my own good.

because it's the least white part of the USA

fuck, why is beer so good, buds?

Literally the only thing I look forward to anymore is having my beers in the evening. Today I came close to starting to drink in the early afternoon, I had to force myself not to.

Have a gf instead

Yeah, it's affected me a lot honestly.

I asked her out and she said yes instantly. We'll see how it goes.. she's highly shaggable at least.

no, actually tennesse has just passed eighty percent white for the first time, and south carolina has just passed seventy percent. colorado is below seventy, as well as new york california, arizona and illinois

Post beer belly.

>Colorado
>Arizona
>not south

Some call it selfish but I honestly think you need to look out for yourself first in anything. If you're not happy, you're not going to make anyone else happy, and especially if you feel threatened or uncomfortable or anything, it's not worth it to stick around with whatever's doing that to you.

I hope she breaks the stereotype for you user; if not, leave her in the dust.

"the south" means the cultural region in the southeast not including florida

wtf are those protests? agains Trump?

south is a direction

against police shooting black people

Why do you care so much about what women have to say about anything?

against white people

How long have you been drinking beers in the evening like that?

I'd advise you to go cold for a month or something.. but if you can't even do that I'd get help.

I'm more of a binge drinker myself but in the past year I've cut down my beers to like 8 a month because I'm pretty sure I'd just be an alcoholic if I didn't limit myself. Recently learned that I have 2 family members who drank themselves to death on both sides of the family.

>tfw no money for beer atm

I want to move to miami.. but my english is shit, I don't know if they speak spanish or english

Unless you have a degree and live in williamson and robertson county with rich white folks, have fun living with the walking dead.

the south is also a cultural region

Why don't you brew your own hooch (beer or mead)?

the same is true for the north

Thanks for all your sober advice, it helps a lot.

Are you a female? I find women usually don't realize just how bad muslim communities can react when a non muslim guy goes out with a muslim girl.

White girls are basically trophies, and because they view women as basically invalid their differences aren't perceived as a threat. Pretty racist but it's all stuff I've seen consistently.

If you don't recognize that "THE South" refers to these states, then I'm starting to question if you actually grew up in the US

>black
>people
haha pick one

There is no English spoken in Hialeah

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

because chronic poorfag that resides in an apartment with no space for brewing or the know-how for it

the south as a direction existed for far longer than your arbitrary definition

I honestly don't know what your going on about

Quite sad. People think the USA is rich, but parts where I grew up at in rural tennesse look like fucking south america or worst. But the people make country towns cool.

What did he say at 1:52?
youtube.com/watch?v=lNExs2LlyME
"Don't you can take me..."

Nah I'm a dude, just don't have a lot of first-hand experience with other cultures (very unfortunately so, and I intend to change that)

North Florida is extremely southern

lel but you've never even lived around black people, have you ever even met one in russia?

Are we talking about "The South" like the former CSA? Because if so, Kentucky is out and Texas & Florida are in.

roughly a year I think, but I try to get in at least one dry day per week, I think as long as I can do that I shouldn't be too bad

The only problematic phase was for a short while I was combining sleeping pills with my beers. I put a stop to that because it's a really bad idea obviously, but fucking hell those were some of the best evenings/nights of my life.

"Thought you could take me, could you?"

Though you could take me, could you?

yeah you're
right

You don't have a closet or a dark corner of a room/kitchen?

stormthecastle.com/mead/brew-1-gallon-of-honey-wine-mead.htm

The most expensive thing you'd buy would be the honey, and that's if you're brewing mead (honey wine). The rest of the stuff (yeast, "yeast nutrients", "yeast energizer") you can find at your local Spec's or at your local grocery store for cheap.

I was under the impression we were talking about the current cultural region.

one black guy (very rich and handsome) offered me 1000$ to fug, but suddenly all those Sup Forums memes chimped out in my head and I refused. Now I regret cuz that would be a huge amount of money in rubles right now.

>actually tennesse has just passed eighty percent white for the first time

Fucking Memphis.

color in north florida, then do slanted stripes on missouri, oklahoma and texas to indicate mixed

hmmm i'll have to try that

How much rubles do you live on per week?

>that lazy mexican smoking probiding no actual help

Really just wanna stay up and listen to music fambla; dreading waking up at 5 for work tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=XeiAoXw_An0

Supposedly it gets you good and fucked up since it can reach like a >10% ABV depending on how you brew it and what you do with it. But don't ever say you don't have the $hekel$ or know-how to brew your own hooch, because you have the internet and people in prison brew their own hooch with fucking grapes and toilet bowls

>tldr: I believe in you

He's not being entirely useless, he's got his non-smoking hand on PFC Jamal's belt

Can you imagine being there? It looks like another fucking planet

ru a grill

It's pedojew newfag, just ignore him

Mead takes like a year to be drinkable.
If you're really desperate try Kilju, it's Finnish sugar wine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju

>tfw didn't enlist when I graduated HS (2010)
>if I did, I could've gotten a combat deployment

>if I enlist now, the chances of me getting deployed are better than my chances of getting a job and a gf (slim)

Ah ok, it adds spice to life but it has a jading effect too in my experience. Go in with that attitude and you'll be fine though. Most cultures are pretty agreeable.

One day is not enough, it's still a cycle. If you can't just break it, well, you're addicted. You might want to get help before it gets worse.. it could take years but you mind end up tossing back 30 beers a week easy and I reckon you still got at least 50 years of life in you otherwise.. it might be best to break up the cycle now.

CIA is playing dirty pool

>I want to be in combat

>having a nice relaxing weekend
>think that I may have finally broken free of my depression
>suddenly
>mummy calls me up
>reminds me that I'm a poor piece of shit and I'm getting fucked by everything
>waiting for the sweet embrace of darkness once again

>I make fun of people who have nothing in their lives left to lose

Thanks

why are these people not in the /cum/ steam group

>reddit
I'm surprised CIA hasnt told you to kys

>wanting your friends to know you are a loser who not only posts on Sup Forums but does it so often that you join 3rd party groups about specific Sup Forums communities
Same reason I didn't join the weeabootique steam group, it's fucking embarrassing

Rate lads

>Florida meme
Hello cuban

This video triggert Sup Forums*

Will it trigger you?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA\

>inb4 the "/pole/ isnt one person" meem

>implying thats not open just as a meme ruse

>inb4 the "/pole/ isnt one person" meem
>This video triggert Sup Forums*

I want Sup Forums to leave

>t'was just a ruse my good sire, as a matter of fact I exclusively browse the chon

>this samefagging.

Sorry man but the topic of "white guys living in asia and acting like nonwhites living in white cunts" is very Sup Forumsernationally related. are you trigert?

:^)

The shit I do for y'all

>he doesn't know how to spot samefag

KYS newfag

>Sup Forums agreeing with what he says
>''IT TRIGGERS Sup Forums WILL IT TRIGGER YOU Sup Forums

CIA is a madman and a cheat

Modern-day military is shit, chances are you would've hated everyone you were around, especially if you went with a combat MOS/rate

If you posed the video itself it was be relevant, but your post is more related to Sup Forums than it is the video you linked considering Sup Forums is the majority of what you talked about in your post.

You mock Sup Forums yet you objectively ARE Sup Forums.

So fuckoff Sup Forumstard

because you're weebs and we are good posters

Why would you want to be in combat? From what I've been told, you only go to hell and society gives up on you.

>Sup Forumsfag
>announcing your reports

>makes a continuation of his other post
>B-B-BUT IT WASN'T ME!
You are so fucking bad at this.

>he's never been curious about what it's like to take another man's life

I've heard the "modern military is shit" meme but I really don't care anymore considering it'd be easier to enlist as an 11bangbang than get a job at fucking mcdick's.

As far as the rest of it, I wouldn't mind seeing combat like my uncle and my grandpappy, plus I hear the military makes millennial shits like me grow up.

this dumb hick motherfucker actually thought pouring acid into the pool would hurt them ahahahaha

>damage control

Do you know how to read timestamps or are you fresh off the reddit boat?

Hey guys that edgy 17 year old chicano is back just a heads up

he's probably the easiest person in /cum/ to bait

>1 minute apart
You are easily the worst fucking cancer I seen on this board.