Does you country have cute lesbos?

Does you country have cute lesbos?

>lesbotugal

sadly no ;_;

Yes.

no

this makes me wanna burn helpless homeless families

Greece has the cutest Lesbos.

This. We invented homosexuality n shiet.

ye ur mom xD

No they're all tomboy tryhards

Those are just lesbians, OP.

I guess, she is a lesbian friend of mine.
I always wanted to fuck her but she never wanted, I thought her bobs ones that's the best I did.
And she is not underage though.

Some are cute, some are ugly as hell.

Is it me or do they look utterly disgusted by what they doing? Couldn't they have aimed the camera at people who looked like they were enjoying the kissing.

only Poland can save us from this faggotry

Are lesbians/bi girls attention whores everywhere? Gay dudes in a relationship here usually just walk near each other or hold hands. Lesbians make out like they were having sex in public.

Also sauce?

> No lesbian I C E L A N D I C gf

>go to bar with friends
>see some cutie destroying the dancefloor
>we're impressed
>another girl joins her
>after a couple of minutes they talk while dancing
>THEY FUCKING KISS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE
>be drunk as fuck
>walk up to her and tell her she's cool af
>even took photos with her
btw i'm not joking, i never even thought i'd see this happen in public in a muslim country.

My cousin had a kid then became leso what a fuckwit my 2nd cousin is pretty hot though

Did she get thrown off a roof or stoned the next day?

Dunno never met one.

No, they're almost universally hambeasts.

I don't think so.

The lesbian one is always manly also.

Is this banter?

Did they fugg?

not cute

mostly ugly green-haired 2edgy4you art students and some ugly pig I personally know

I mean of course you do get some bitches who might kiss each other but I'd kiss hot bitches if I was girl too

No, being homosexual down here can land you in the hospital or a coffin if you're not lucky, doesn't mean if it's a dyke or a faggot.

Fuck off you absolute morons
That is 2 qts who are out of the dating pool in your country. Their selfishness skews things even further and now 2 hard working men will die alone.
Who am I kidding though? Lesbians aren't fucking real and they'll all go back to men after their biological clock stops ticking and they stop memeing around for attention and to look progressive

*starts ticking

It happen yesterday after Portugal won Eurocup.

yes

>lesbians
>real

What a couple of attention whores.

My dick.

Left: Turk
Right: Balkanlar offspring