Why aren't you in Vietnam?

Why aren't you in Vietnam?

Getting loved long time?

This angry man made a youtube video and said all whites are losers who do it.

those girls are American though

and EDM/rave sluts, to boot

Wow!! Really cute and hot.
Where can I buy one?

judging by that tattoo this is probably spot on lmao

>we did unspeakable horrors to those girl's families
Fugg D:

>walk up to left girl

>nice bikini bottoms! they're my favorite color, agent orange

Vietnamese girls are forbidden to stay in hotel room with white guy by law. Go to Thailand if you want little brown fuck machines.

Japanese companys are moving to Vietnam from China

Fucking hell id love to fuck those cunts but cant get used to all their STDs.
>mfw will never be able to fuck prostitutes or sluts in general ;__;

Which explains their rapidly falling profits and the incoming Japanese recession?

My old man fought in Vietnam. Killed so many gooks that he became something of a legend during the war. Every time he killed a gook he would pull down the corpse's pants and stick a rolled up baseball card in their anus. He managed to stick a card for every player in the American League into a Vietnamese anus during the war, and even some of the National League too. The locals called him "hiếp dâm bóng chày", which roughly translates to "The Baseball Rapist". To this day, people in Vietnam refuse to collect baseball cards cause of my old man. The irony in this is that the Vietnamese government issued cards with my dad's face on them during the war, to let the soldiers know to be on the lookout for him. My father has a trapper keeper full of them at his house, most of them covered in the blood of the zipperheads he took them from. I look just like my old man, I could never go to Vietnam for fear they would recognize me and exact their revenge.

Sure thing this happened m8

not since 2010 pekka

They're more worried about you.

Are those girls a product of sexual aggressions made by the Yanks in the war???
Grandchildren maybe?

I would like to know their story.

I bet your old man also worked at nintendo.

You know most of that is probably Russia.

>socal vietnamese cunts

>thinking they are white

they all have dicks

Don't worry, those girl's family probably tortured your fat cousin until he got crazy and shot 3 innocent muricans 30 years after due to the post traumatic dissorder

Who cares if they aren't white, they are fucking hot!!

I wonder how many Viet cunt was raped by you Yanks in the war.

Kek

you a San Fransisco nigger?

Whoa, Ben Garrison's son browses Sup Forums?

that's more nigger-san jose los niggergeles

The girls here are repulsive.

How is it possible that The US/Canada and the rest of Latin America have more or less the same prevalence of the disease? It's not true with Malaria or most other diseases.

US/Canada = gays

Latin America = drug addicts

BRAVO SOMALIA

they're like 150cm on average and i'm 195cm so it would be just awkward

How so?

Never trust any girl like this, they are either sluts, or whores.

>Russia and Estonia not pushing eurasia darker
>Americas are orange
>Asean are "clean"

What?

They're the only vietcongs who will fuck white pigs

Unprotected sex is almost unheard of here. Together with preventive measures, Thailand also became one of only two nations in the world to completely eradicate HIV/AIDS in newborn babies.

nice cat

Based.

Lies; I've been and your women are lovely.

Shouldn't it be your nation you should be advertising when it comes to ladies having sex for money?

>inb4 "ladies"

>implying there is any true Vietcong now.

Normal Viets (not polices, not government's puppets) hate communism, and even then the government is pseudo-capitalism..

lel you should compare them to the Chinese or Korean girls who weren't full of plastic.

Not saying Viet girls are the best or anything.

fuck you, i posted this picture last week

i see you post about vietnamese girls often, is there a reason?

Vietnamese girls were the first to burn the coal and always tried to screw you over

t. bay arean

mean to reply to:

They don't blame us.

They blame the government of South Vietnam. Relations are concilitory, they want to ally with us against the chinese.

I've been meaning to go back, but I just spent all my travel money on NFA weapons to avoid the 41P rule change next week.

Also it's too damn hot until you are high in the mountains.

>they don't blame us so it's okay that we did it

Jesus Christ.

That's not what I said.

More like "It's OK to move on."

Not everyone's a nigger, blaming people for things that their great great granddaddies did to their great great granddaddies.

Forgiveness, reconciliation, and grace, grant it and receive it, it'll do you a world of good.

hhaha uhm..

Yea where do I buy one?

There's a lot of viets where I live so I don't need to go there?

Uh huh.

i want my gp to die happy first

Thailand's where it's at brah

I literally fucked 12 women in a single week, for the price of a night with one woman back home