Konqi is building his own computer!

Konqi is building his own computer!

=====

Art CC BY-SA Tyson Tan (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.

Other urls found in this thread:

joinup.ec.europa.eu/software/page/eupl5
wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Unmaintained
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice!

=====

This comment is part of Anonymous Comments. Anonymous Comments is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Anonymous Comments is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received acopy of the GNU General Public License along with Anonymous Comments. If not, see .

This shit again?
Oh well, at least Kate has a maintainer, unlike gedit.

Is Sup Forums full of scalies? What's so great about a dragon and his girlfriend?

What do you mean

=====

The Work is a work in progress, which is continuously improved by numerous Contributors. It is not a finished work and may therefore contain defects or ‘bugs’ inherent to this type of comment development.

For the above reason, the Work is provided under the Licence on an ‘as is’ basis and without warranties of any kind concerning the Work, including without limitation merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, absence of defects or errors, accuracy, non-infringement of intellectual property rights other than copyright as stated in Article 6 of the European Union Public License version v1.0.

This disclaimer of warranty is an essential part of the Licence and a condition for the grant of any rights to the Work.

I mean, gedit has no maintainers and kate has, so I don't care if some KDE fanbois draw unnecessary weeb stuff.
gedit is feature complete so it wouldn't matter, but the gtk devs are huge feggits, so expect things to break at the next 0.0.0.1 version of gtk.

They're Kute.

Really? Wow, and I was just starting to look for a project to contribute. Thanks! I'll look into it tommorow when I'm less drunk and subscribe to the mailing list. If anything is reported to be broken and nobody will be bothered to fix it I'll try to do that. I've already set up a calendar reminder so I won't forget when I'm sober.

If you have more projects like that, please reply with them.

====

Copyright 2007 Anynonymous

Licensed under the EUPL, Version 1.1 or – as soon they will be approved by the European Commission - subsequent versions of the EUPL (the "Licence");
You may not use this work except in compliance with the Licence.
You may obtain a copy of the Licence at:

joinup.ec.europa.eu/software/page/eupl5

Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the Licence is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the Licence for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the Licence.

>2007
You're a decade out of sync, user.

Have fun with the 4+ languages, then.
The last maintainer recommended to make the editing component more modular, kind of like with Kate.

As for other unmaintained stuff, there is probably Karbon, the vector graphics software.

Shit, I copied it from the EUPL v1.1 Guidelines pdf, didn't see it on the tiny EditText in Clover. Also, didn't realise our continental copyleft license is that old. Should have used the new v1.3.

Thanks

====

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004 Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar

Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.

wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Unmaintained

That page is intelf not that usefult because it's itself unmaintained IIRC

so is the GTK dev page.
Stuff like that is why I probably won't ever develop using GTK again.

It does take some trial and error, yeah. But it's not as bad as some part of Windows, you at least get the source.

It's also much, much better than Einlightment.

>It does take some trial and error, yeah.
This and finding the GTK offline documentation which is more complete.
>But it's not as bad as some part of Windows, you at least get the source.
>It's also much, much better than Einlightment.
Let's not aim that low.

>no case

Kinda ironic that Tyson Tan uses GNOME because KDE's tablet support is barely maintained

Konqi has finished his computer and is now using it!

why does he look extra thicc here

He probably has it off screen, user.

Because your head is in the gutters, you filthy pervert.

All DE's should receive equal amounts of loving affection.

===

Contact me ;)

My email: sage
AIM: sage
SSD: sage

why can't i get a case that looks like that?

KDE should sell cases that look like that!

>Sup Forums full of scalies
Of course not. Why would you think that.

Stay away from the scalie trash thread.

Who do you think the dragon dildos are for?

Looks like an all AMD system, good taste

===

WTFPL

Who are you? What the fuck is a license? Get off my fucking lawn

DeepCool Tesseract and a KDE sticker is literally that