IAM BEST CHINA DO NOT SUPPORT FALSE CHINA REEEEEEEEEE

IAM BEST CHINA DO NOT SUPPORT FALSE CHINA REEEEEEEEEE

I was about to make this thread but I've already made 5 why do the Taiwanese want to be known as that rather then Chinese?

10 years ago i'd agree with you but Commie China is doing really good right now

China and India should be nuked to the ground...

Your countries are gonna fuck us all in the future, fucking overpopulation why you fuck like rabbits.

>IAM BEST CHINA DO NOT SUPPORT FALSE CHINA REEEEEEEEEE
>see pic related

>t. mexico
At least chinks produce productive and hardworking members of society. 1 chink over a million lazy beaners.

>Taiwan
>Officially known as the "Republic of China"
Can someone explain this to me?

OP's country got cucked off the mainland by a bunch of communists so now they pretend to be china but they really arent

we love TAIWAN
台湾加油

>muh real china
>muh kinmen
>muh american alliance
>muh chiang kai-shek

shut up, island

Jack Ma's head looks so fucking weird

Sure Ching xhong...

All chinks produce are shitty restaurants and fake shit...

They have a 10 times bigger population than us, believe or not that's is going to affect us in the future.

You can have whatever shape head you like when you are that rich

Singapore and Taiwan are a perfect example of how China would look without communism. Now multiply that by the thousands. Imagine a Singapore made up of a billion people in the third largest country on Earth. Honestly we should be thankful Mao took control. Who knows how powerful China would've been without him. Oh right Mexico. A bunch of lazy ass mestizios who hate work. A nigger in a mulatto body. Also you look oily as hell. Like you'd smell the absolute worst stench known to mankind.

Nah, sorry man but you're really stupid.

Taiwan and Singapore are rich yeah but really, really small in size and population.
China would look like them even if they weren't communist, it's way easier to manage properly a small country than a big one, sorry but your comparison is shit.

And if china is at the same level that Taiwan we would be fucked...

All those new cars, all those resources spend...
The earth can't take that.

China is slowly becoming that now. Look at some of the bigger areas like Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin etc. Pretty much just google Chinese cities and you'll be blown away, not all of them are polluted shitholes, they even have cities that are pre planned and optimized for these large populations. What will happen is you'll have a country like Hong Kong/Singapore or the whole thing will implode once you have have 700 million people in cities and tons of censorship

>Mexico. 87 average IQ
>China. 105 average IQ

Kek

send us Taiwan McDonald's qts then we will think about which China is better

Why I cannot stop feeling Taiwanese appearences are becoming Korean day and day?

being ugly is easier than being beautiful

chinese clay
american lapdog
traitors