There seems to be a large correlation between people who support encryption and people who have something to hide...

There seems to be a large correlation between people who support encryption and people who have something to hide, really makes you thing.

Supporting encryption without government backdoors is an untenable viewpoint, not to mention dangerous. If you are a white male who uses encryption, it is safe to assume you are a white supremacist hiding plans to attack innocent people of color, better safe than sorry.

Encryption will go the way of segregation, it will disappear because it is immoral.

That is some low effort bait friendo

(You)

Governments support encryption, so they have something to hide. Since the government has white males it in we can assume they are trying to push white supremacist agendas. I'm sorry, but giving supremacists of any kind access to my personal data isn't something I want to do. It's dangerous and a untenable viewpoint.

>people that wear clothes because they want to hide drugs
Stupid frog poster.

The klan isn't tech savy. Motherfuckers just want privacy.

There seems to be a large correlation between people who frogpost and people who are complete retards, really makes you think.

If you have nothing to hide give us your name, address and social security number.

>That's different because of reasons! You're not law enforcement! You're evil!

Hey, if everyone starting with the powerful (like those in charge of our elected government, military etc - technically our employees) show all they are hiding in any property they have access to and in their computers, then I guess us joes (their employers) might think about whether that was beneficial for everyone and whether we do the same among ourselves.

Do you have something to hide, OP?

If not, please post your timestamped pic and with your verified name, address, phone number, place of work, email and password. Thanks.

>There seems to be a large correlation between people who support encryption and people who have something to hide
Yeah, like their bank info and personal stuff
Fuck off faggot

https is encryption
you use it for banking and shopping online

this also allows you to verify (if you certs are up to date) a website and download content without mitm

are you saying people should have privacy or security?

what about borders, fences, doors, safes, clothes?

these are all boundries of security and privacy

where do you draw the line?

what about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

will the government (which works for the people) be held to these same standards?

cant the gov be trusted to have backdoors when they cant even secure their own orgs

ie vault7 and snowden

what about all of the outside hackers from china who port scan the majority of the USAs routers daily?

face the facts our own gov is incompetent and we cant trust them to defend our privacy and security

you must take it into your own hands like a libertarian does with his second amendment

I do not agree with borders, and private property (fences doors etc) is debatable. Private property in the West is definitely a tool of white supremacy.

1/8

>This delusion

I am not gay but I would like to fuck that femboy

bears look like a couple of hunks to me, i bet they got no problems gettin ladies

if you empower the state you will fall down the slippery slope

tell me your address so i can remove your door off the hinges and guide jamal and the gang inside

Post more, this makes me lul

>hurr durr give your name and address to us white supremacist or else we win!

Uhh, I don't think so sweetie

I never said that, why are you projecting?

Are you some sort of terrorist or pedophile?

No but white supremacists are terrorists, you don't have an argument unless you do what you told me but send them to ISIS.

2/8

3/8

Sorry went to go make some coffee, had a long day at orientation.

Do you use https ever? Because if so you're a white supremacist

lul, problem is Tor is used by the Navy to hide their spies, and CP doesn't really make much of a profit, a better argument would be the carter drug market.

Are these OC?

4/8

False equivalence. Encryption (including https) is a construct of white supremacy, people of color like myself are forced to live under this oppression. I have never gone out of my way to use https but I have undoubtedly been forced to without my knowledge.

Yes these are OC. I'll probably make some drug ones as well and other stuff in the near future.

5/8

6/8

7/8

But that implies that https is for whites only, when it's for everyone. Why would it be a tool for evil whites when you have free and open access to use it? And are even encouraged to?

Encryption has been used for decades to oppress people of color. It offends my intelligence that you think you can say that now, after whites have already taken complete control, they finally allow people of color to use it, so that makes it alright, no, just no.

8/8

Make some Freenet and I2P ones next.

Trump wants to reduce encryption. Do you also want to reduce encryption, just like Trump?

But it's also used by the oppressed in war torn and heavily censored countries for the minority to get information out. Cars were used for decades to oppress people, but you still use those. Food, clothing, tv, electricity in general, we're all used to oppress people. You use those. Are you using a computing device? Those are used by"evil whites" to oppress you. So you're a hypocrite on all levels.

>clothing used to oppress
So you are either a terrorist racist oppressor, or you are naked?

I don't base my ideals on what drumpfy dumbfuck says.

No, just no. Encryption HAS to go. No two ways about it.

So you support Trump's efforts to reduce encryption? How disappointing.

Exactly, I'm none of those things. I think the claim that "encryption is used by white supremacists" is stupid, since anything can be used to oppress if someone digs deep enough
That's not an argument. Weakened encryption will allow white supremacists to get into your bank and health records, I don't want that for you, you don't want that for you

>traps gayer than trannies
Traps are actively trying to be as feminine as possible.

Trannies are just men with vaginas.

Yes, and I also support Trump killing TPP, brainlets like yourself need not apply.

>Weakened encryption will allow white supremacists to get into your bank and health records
It doesn't matter, whites are dying out in America, soon they will be a minority and we will be in control, I would rather them not have encryption.

yfw all of those leakers use encryption to communicate with reporters

yfw you shot yourself in the foot because you are blinded by hate

This is a legitimate use-case. The CIA is known to fuck with degenerates and undesirables.

LSD spiking is just the tip of the ice berg.

>Them not have encryption
Ah, so you're a (insert person of color race) supremacist. I definitely want strong encryption to keep you away from me.

Have we reached a new level of shitposting?

LSD spiking?

They give out free LSD?

This is the most blatant falseflag I've ever seen. You should kill yourself for posting this shitty bait, and saged.

White people are inherently immoral. Read a history book.

Nearing Sup Forums levels now.

The fact of the matter is that if you implement government controlled backdoors in encryption then governments of nations that don't have the same sorts of rights as USA/UK/EU will make use of the backdoors to further oppress people they consider undesirable and datamine residents of other countries.

I'm sure that no one will be having second thoughts about government backdoors after thousands of people get locked up or killed for being Christian, Muslim, homosexual, etc due to their implementation.

if white supremacists are terrorists then so are antifa

Oh, but we will catch a few pedophiles so that's fine.

They used it in a shitload of experiments to fuck with people and some ended badly for the trippers.

tfw encryption is the only thing that stops the white males from the 80s-90s cyberwave

tfw white males will become cybernazis

WTFFFF WE NEED ENCRYPTION
REEEEEE
I NEED SAFESPACE
REEEE

(Insert race) people are inherently immoral. Read a history book. Fuck you you supremacist fuck

HAHAHAAHH good fucking joke

>people who have something to hide
Please upload photos your asshole, if you don't have nothing to hide.

look up greatful dead early start and about their secret drug use on their fans

i think their manager was a agent conducting a program

theres documentaries on youtube about this subject

Kill yourself, Dumb frogposter.

look at how much OP triggered these Sup Forumsaywads though lmao

>immoral
nice spooks, kid

>everything that makes me look bad is a false flag

I've seen many people like this on twitter

Hopefully ISPs use the same precedent set by the stormfront domain cancellations on Tor pedos.

stick to killing niggers you fbi niggers

neoliberal Trumpcucks have a disease