Would you date a flat chested girl?

Would you date a flat chested girl?

Of course anything to be able to fight back against her when she bad mouths me about my small dick I'd just call a flat chested mole.

>the front part of a gigantic boob

of course

Of course. The big tits thing is just a Jewish meme, in real life most civilized (i.e., white) men don't care much one way or the other.

what kind of question is this, of course you fucking dumbass, what am I a faggot¿

how are they so flat?

as long as she has a nice ass

my muscle titties are 5 times bigger than those

As long as she has a nice, feminine penis.

I have.
I didnt give a shit because I am an ass man and she had an ass of a goddess.
Horrible person tho

As long as I can fuck her pussy every time I want of course...

I like tits but nothing better than the feeling of your cock inserted in a tight, wet, warm pussy.

Sure. If she has a nice face and figure.

MODS

Assuming it's not due to being unhealthily thin or illegally young. Actually had a 2 year relationship with a flat chested girl, though she had a bunch more muscle than the ones in your pic.

I miss being able to hit on college athletes without feeling like a creeper. Getting old is hell.

I just got fired

This 2bh

I would only date a flat chested girl

Yes. My sisters are just the right size, and I give them a squeeze while she's asleep

really? I just got promoted.

What job do you have at 1 in the morning.

good album 2bh

only if they had a penis

That's kinda gay bro

Yes, but do you fuck you sisters? And how old are your sisters?

Gud!! Nothing better than being a Neet.

Welcome to the club my man!

No it's not, they just said it was a girl.

oops

Flat a shit

ofc. flat chest is best chest

>Brown eyes
And of course they are shaved clean. Please, at least leave a landing strip.

Almost certainly bottle blonds.

Flat a crap

these tits are bigger than japanese average.

This tbqh m8.

Sure as long as she has a nice personality

illegal in australia

Flat chest and body in general is actually not that bad, sex with a skinny girl is amazing you can do any fucking position with her cause she is light..

Also their bodies don't get that gross when they age.

Only if she has a dick

I'd like wider hips though. Women who receive lots of pain killers take longer to bond with their children, even worse if they have a have Cesarean section. Breast feeding also helps the bonding tremendously, though milk gland and breast tissue are not synonymous, so you can't actually predict output by cup size.

Women who bond quickly with their infants are under far less stress in the days when you can't expect to sleep for 2 hours straight, so being capable of natural birth makes for a much easier infant period. If you're worried about vagina destruction, just ask the OB/GYN for a "daddy stitch".