Are Australians as racist as the legend says?

Are Australians as racist as the legend says?

Are there interracial couples?

If you're not white or asian they will beat you up

I HATE FELLOW AUSTRALIANS SO MUCH ON THIS BOARD HEHEH HE HA HAH AG HA HAH FUC KYOU CHINK CUNTS
!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH GO ON COME ON REPLY TO ME SE WHAT HAPPEN YA CHINESE FUCKIN DOG YA GET GLASSED THATS WHAT HAPPENS YOU SHIT TALKING CUNT
YA DUMB FUCKING CENTRLINK GREASED UP BOGAN YEAH GO GET YA OHHOO HOHHHHHHH YA LITTLE DOG AND I GOT YA SO SAY IT RIGHT NIGGER
DUMB CUNTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT M E
THEY PISS ME THE FUCK OFF CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO ME AND I JUST WANTED TO USE THE FUCKING COMPUTER TO APPLY FOR SOME JOBS CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA YA, YA KNOW WHAT FORGHET I ALSO HATE THOSE FUCKIN KWIS DOGS YEAH HAVE A CRACK GET THE CHILLY BIN CUZZIE BRU YA FUCKWITS I BLOODY HATE ALL OF YOU CUNTS FUCKWITS GIVIN ME SHIT FOR ME CENTRELINK AND I DONT BLOODY FUCKWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUE GPAPAPA PEOPLE MY LAND!!!!

There is no such thing as racist in Aussiespeak.

There is only Aussie supremacy.

>Are Australians as racist as the legend says?
No, they are fine fellows.

We're not that racist but there isn't many interracial couples

>Are there interracial couples?

What counts as 'interracial'?
Normally I just stick my dick in, make some wisecracks and leave before she figures out I nicked her purse

Not to blacks because unlike Ameriniggers we actually managed to genocide 98% of them and we keep the survivors in the desert.

No
Yes but Its mainly asian and indian F and white M

Wrong picture

>Are there interracial couples?
Yes. Because in the diverse city of Melbourne we all intermix and get along

fucking melbourne

Strangely enough most interracials here are WM/AF. Fucking yellow feverfags

Yes and Yes

I want to interracial date and fuck with other races.

Canadafag here. Yes. Stayed in Sydney with Chinese friends. Saw them get called chinks by total fucking strangers. Never seen anyone call anyone a chink in my entire life before this.

Felt kinda devastating man.

lmao

They shouldn't come here then.

I'm fairly racist; but I'd fuck an Indian woman in a heatbeat.

>of all the races he picks the worst

heartbeat*

I meant a sexy Indian. Jesus pom, get it together.

Pretty sure that's what everyone thinks of all you bogan shits, "mate". Good god, you really are all descended from criminals.

Cry me a river, yellow man.

Asians really cannot handle any banter.

Bullshit

That's effectively what we did with our natives, except we sneezed on them and then gypped them out with trade deals and peace treaties.

Every street has that one old guy who is married to a south east asian who doesn't speak english

>Saw them get called chinks by total fucking strangers
I've lived here my entire life and have literally never seen that happen. Even in parts where there's lots of Chinese students and lots of dumb bogans living in the same area.

I'm an actual chink and the only time I've been called that and it wasn't bantz was when I bumped someone's car when I was on my P plates (asian driving) and he used every swear word in the book on me

Not really
There are racists, but not that many

Lots of interracial couples, especially white/brown man + asian women

Hope your a good lad and atleast leave the licence/medicare/health insurance cards in the mail after

This top bloke I knew would only nick all the cash, go down to woolies, do his groceries, then return the wallet in the mailbox

breh

Only the loser Asians move to Western countries because they couldn't make it in their own country.
Two way street faggots.

I think most of them are born here though so it isn't really their fault, the uni students buying 3 apartment blocks a day for chairman cheng back in shanghai can fuck off though

Exactly.

>tfw that's your dad

I don't actually believe that; I just like throwing that in people's faces for being retarded.

what is wrong with chairman cheng??

I'm classy too and don't wipe my cock on the curtains