Found a folder of pictures of immigrants to America taken when they arrived in New York

Found a folder of pictures of immigrants to America taken when they arrived in New York.

I'm going to post them here because it is related to international culture, i particularly find the clothing Sup Forumseresting and you can comment on them or just look at them and not comment if you want.

Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Газырь.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=I6R9WSClRfE
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Чepкecкa
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гaзыpь
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty cool. Is this all archived somewhere?

WE

POO

>going to the US in the full Lederhosen attire

based as fuck

Neat

Does anyone know what those things on his coat are? I remember seeing them on the dresses of georgian dancers as well

Are these really immigrants that recently arrived from new york.

The costumes these people are wearing look a bit formal.

they're ruinin' our country gad'damn'it

>when the entire planet wasn't demoralized and people still had pride

makes me sad desu

Google-translate ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Газырь.

I assume the Photographer took pictures of the most interesting looking people in the immigration centre

>nowadays the US is flooded with mexicans

Was the late 19th century the best period to be American?

>lots of immigrants
>all of them adapt and contribute to the country and its culture
>the whole place is booming like crazy

Where did it all go wrong Ameribros?

FUNLAND

:-DDDD

Great Depression and Cold War fucked this country up beyond repair.

How exactly? You won the Cold War. I figure 9/11 fucked shit up much harder. You threw out the baby with the bathwater, forgoing in dubio pro reo and all those pesky technicalities.

One could also make a case for LBJ ruining the US with the immigration reform. Let's face it, you need some Yuropeen every now and then.

>Scandinavian husband and wife

>a Dutch couple

really cool thread
where did you find the folder?

European immigrants hated each-other in the cities. I think the reason it worked for a lot of people is because most immigrants were farmers who moved to the countryside.

Like with Mexicans today. The good one's will move to the countryside and become farm laborers, and farmers. The shitty one's move to city, and basically leech off the system.

It was in my uTorrent folder for some reason, found it while deleting old stuff I don't need. I saved the pics from a video game message board I used to post on.

>American humour

Bone tubes. They were used for storing gunpowder and quick reloading.

>Scattered African American dots are where the bigger cities are

Wholly shit. Do Cities = Terrible people?

Last pic, it's quite early in the day so I'm going to give this a bump every hour so more people can see and enjoy

I dont think that applies to a lot of Mexicans, how many Mexican restaurants are there in the US run by like cute grandmas? Mexicans are the modern version of 1800s Chinese and Irish, just cheap labour we're worried are gonna cause a revolution or dilute or protestant nation

Ugh, Italians are definetely not white.

The vast majority of Italian immigrants into America were Sicilian. That's why our Italians are so swarthy.

>clogs
muh sides

>master race

Atheism is killing Protestantism. Not Catholicism. You don't see Mexicans going around converting people.

Finally some quality content

Pretty sure those aren't women

WE

Said the subhuman monkey who definitely has nigger or amerindian down his line.

Still, they aren't an homogenous group. The general rule is: east Sicilian = shitskin. West Sicilian = much whiter. Frank Sinatra's family was from Palermo for example.

Your mom arent women

fuck off autist, kill yourself

t.Siciliano Furente

end your life faggot.

butthurt east shitcilian moor detected.

literally nobody believes this bullshit, you're all niggers.

>literally nobody believes this bullshit

Everyone who goes to Palermo comments that they're surprised by how light the native people look while Catanians and Syracusans look indistinguishably from sephardic Jews.

hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm sure.

>who me? I'm definitely not a poor nigger mafiaman like those EAST people

serioursly, kys.

You're really asking me to derail this thread completely, aren't you? I'd think you'd already recognize me by now. I'm not from your shithole island, I'm from Piemonte.

>thread turned into spaghetti

>we wuz germanic and shit

Today Sup Forums wasn't totally shit

Good thead OP

hmm?

Why are they all dressing stereotypically lol

Slovak the best as always

Fucking anglo propaganda ruined the world . Now everybody wants to be a fugly germanic orc instead of latin masterrace

>implying east shitcilians are Italic/Greek and not Jew shitskins

She'd bite through your nuts in a second though senpai.

I think its about putting your cash into cloth form instead of carrying around some small easily stolen things of value.

The vast majority of Samis live in Norway.

Relevant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Link to the gallery?

itt all these ppl dressed like clowns, kek

Polish immigrant on picrel

Not completely wrong. They do have a bit of SSA admix (like Jews, Portuguese and Spaniards), although it's too small to believe in the claim that most of the moors were niggers.

And they all will regret it.

This looks pretty cool desu. Is this guy a cossack or was this normal Tsar-era Russian dress?

>mfw my ancestors never got a boat to new york
>mfw britshit

What percentage did the non anglo euro made up the pop of ny?

>Superpower by 1940

Love old photos like this tee bee honest

IRISH SCUM GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe Los Angeles street view from 1940s and Brian Jonestown Massacre?

youtube.com/watch?v=I6R9WSClRfE

>being a literal leftover
Haha

You will never know how much suffering it is to wake up everyday and be British

Gibson Girl

Anyone interested in end of - 19th century fashion should check out paintings of James Tissot

>ywn be a burger
>ywn know the pure bliss of firing an M-16
>ywn die of beetus at 40
Is your life really worth living?

It is probably more a military uniform of Cossacks, who got inspiration from Cherkess.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Чepкecкa

Things on coat is powder "capsule", idea also taken from Caucasus.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гaзыpь
Worked great for battles in mountains and also it's binding served as sort of armor against sabre, diagonal position is answer to the main sabre hitting moves.

So I'm not sure who is the man on photo, some cossack burned under Caucasian sun or a man of some Caucasus ethnicity.

And so the history of american obesity begins.

Slovaks used to wear Hijabs?

Stop fucking argueing.

>4 hours ago

You made this thread already