Serbs are the people that chant: "The Knife, The Barbed Wire, Srebrenica"...

Serbs are the people that chant: "The Knife, The Barbed Wire, Srebrenica", and then deny that Srebrenica genocide ever happened.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU
youtube.com/watch?v=NYuWguNQMMg
pbs.org/newshour/bb/is-saudi-funded-mosque-in-sarajevo-threat-to-bosnias-moderate-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=G0j37S_lTWQ
uk.businessinsider.com/bosnia-isis-recruitment-hotbed-2015-12
youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI
theweek.co.uk/islamic-state/64120/how-many-foreign-fighters-have-joined-islamic-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Careful with that edge, kiddo.

I still can't see what they did wrong?

Genociding people behind Nato's back maybe?

Sorry for them to bandwagon Milosevic. They had so much potential as Yugoslavia.

What the fuck
Why do you place big green dongs on your graves
It looks disgusting

>people

They were Muslim?

>bosniaks
>people

It's temporary, you don't put concrete right away.

First digits are year of birth, and second are year of death...

>people
>bosniaks

well memed reddit!

hey what the fuck

why are that pole's posts deleted? he said that Muslims did Srebrenica to bring NATO's attention

I know nothing about bosniaks besides that they're muslims and I saw that they're radicalizing quick in a docummentary.

Are you aware of the fact that you hate those cutes? You would have them as your gfs from left to right but you lost the opportunity.

well memed roach!

Bosniaks deny that there is any radicalisation happening on a large scale. IS however claims otherwise. And the Saudis give 300 euros per month to each woman to wear the niqab in public.

>Saudis give 300 euros per month to each woman to wear the niqab in public.

source?

I know the Saudis invest a lot of money into new mosques in Bosnia and those mosques are places were they get poisoned with radicalism.

After that they move to closed mountain villages and get trained to join isis or be terrorists.

And every documentary and every post on Sup Forums is true. But Hague Tribunal indicments and verdicts are FALSE?!

What the fuck? Tell me more about my country.

If you have contacts I'd like to get that 300 euros per month, it might come in handy.

How do you know that? Which mosques? Which mountains and where do they train?

Am I being trolled our you're a ignorant retard?

300 euro? Fuck, for that money i'll wear niqab myself

youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU

takbir brother

funny that in a country so poor as yours you still have time to post on Sup Forums on a Monday morning, specifically - to shill

I think you work for the government

if you can't see Saudis are poisoning Europe and investing enormous amounts of money in building mosques to spread their poison you are deluded and bluepilled beyond belief.

could I jew some money from them?
say i'm going to build a mosque, then disappear with cash?

maybe if you are a brown person

youtube.com/watch?v=NYuWguNQMMg

Where the fuck are those mosques in Bosnia? Give me their addresses?

There's only one huge Arabian one in Sarajevo, and it was build 20 years ago.

Seriously, give me their contacts, I'll gladly jew some money of them.

What are you doing here?

>muh genocide

Get over it

Saudis sponsor a lot of saudi students in my city, that's their plan and they aren't even hiding it.

First they sponsor big group of students in cities with universities.

Than they lobby for Arabic studies at that uni and bring in arab teachers and more students.

After that they sponsor a mosque and bring in immams and more saudis to start spreading islam en masse.

I even had their official doccument about it I think it's available on their foreign ministry office website.

pbs.org/newshour/bb/is-saudi-funded-mosque-in-sarajevo-threat-to-bosnias-moderate-muslims/

top kek, you don't have a fucking clue do you, bosniak?

This is better lad:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0j37S_lTWQ

You'll understand 30% of the Polish and you'll hear him praising allah in every sentence.

crazy shit

>bluepilled
you were rigth untill you began to asperger like a Sup Forumsack

I've never understood the hatred for Bosniaks. Is it just because they're Muslim? What have they ever done to anyone?

Everyone seems to hate Albanians too. My gf is Albanian and I've never met one that wasn't totally honourable. It's bullshit how they get conflated with gypsies.

not an argument.

>My gf is Albanian

How much are you getting for your kidneys?

People in this thread pretend to be civilised, yet they look forward to exterminate group of people...

How is that related to Bosnia?

built*

Can't you get the fucking point? You have extremists everywhere.

One fucking mosque, ONE. That was built by them. And Arabs called it an investment.

Did you vote to leave EU?

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SITUATION IN MY COUNTRY THAT YOU KNOW BY READING HEADLINES OF SOME ARTICLES WRITTEN BY SOME LAZY JOURNALIST WHO USUALLY SEEK FOR SENSATIONALISM?

kek, 10/10 meme'd

>ONE

largest in all of the Balkans, funded by Wahhabi lunatics and currently suspected of attempting to radicalise young muslims in the region.

uk.businessinsider.com/bosnia-isis-recruitment-hotbed-2015-12

>In the past year, 300 Bosnians have left to fight with the group in Syria

>With a population of fewer than 4 million people, that reportedly gives Bosnia the highest per-capita ratio of foreign ISIS fighters of any European country. And experts estimate that several dozen of those fighters have returned to Bosnia, posing a security risk to the fragile country.

Just remember that you are arguing against NEETs who contribute absolutely nothing to society. All of Sup Forums should be genocided.

>businessinsider

>largest in all of the Balkans
So fucking what?

Did you vote to leave EU or as a Serb diaspora, your don't have right to vote yet? Are you some kind of extremist?

How many of them died?

How much is "several dozen", which experts, how did they get that information?

HOW IS THIS RELEVANT TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC?

>Just remember that you are arguing against NEETs who contribute absolutely nothing to society

This is probably true.

this tbqh, durkas at least kill some degenerates sometimes. pic related

I missed this gem somehow.

>IS however claims otherwise.

>ISLAMIC STATE HOWEVER CLAIMS OTHERWISE

>ISLAMIC STATE CLAIMS OTHERWISE

What the fuck?

Well there's 2 extremist in Poland and 100 times more in Bosnia that's a much, much smaller country.

>extremests
>Bosnia
Poland plz you're a bigger thread to europe then this country

No, we protect Europe.

We're even sending our army to Romania now after Baltics and the training we did in Ukraine and Georgia.

We're the good guys.

>No, we protect Europe.
I stopped reading

>We're the good guys.
t. every bad guy ever
bosniaks arent durka enough to be a serious threat polacks and their butthurt towards russia are the ones with the problem

Is Poland the MC of Earth?

Just because some bad guys used the catchphrase dosn't mean it's not true with us.

We do. We help our neighbours see the threats. We're the watchful eye of Europe :^)

Such is the nature the unwashed masses
>Whites are the people that write: "Gass the kikes'' while posting holocaust pictures and then deny that the genocide ever happened.
>Muslims are the people that chant ''death to America'', waiving pictures of Ben Laden and then deny that they did 9/11.

>We're the watchful eye of Europe
You got fuck by germany in a matter of days you retard
We like america in fact they were the only ones that helped us while the whole of europ just sat and watched in silence
>avrege serb looks like a degenerate
oh boy i wonder why

because you're butthurt senpai

muh victims of the world, unite
and then goes back to hugging it out with oric

top kek

also stop digging out fake corpses

*By Germany and USSR

Everyone would by durka friend.

>because you're butthurt
>you're butthurt
>butthurt

Srebrenica didn't happen though. We were there and saw nothing.

Did nothing*

How many Polacks went to fight in Ukraine though?

How many of them were volunteering during the Bosnian War?

Seriously, we have huge graves of Greek, Ukrainian and Russian soldiers around our cities.
Heck, even the guy on the pic was here fighting for Croats. Spoiler: He's Swedish white nationalist.

Good examples.

Great picture, proves the point.

It's because you're retarded m8, they can't literally walk to your country Albanians like the Serbs bring mafia with their diaspora and shitty rapers

Solution

Srbosjek + Crna Legija

Its funny to walk in Sarajevo, just past the airfield there is a blooming hotel business filled with injured Daesh slime.
You can guess who is paying for their regenerative "vacation" and where they are going once they heal back up.

t.srpska diaspora

>bosniaks arent durka enough to be a serious threat

......yet.

There are forces present that ensure this will change in the near future.

...same threat as your dead mother is to my erection, in the near future.

Whew.

Muslims sure have weird fetishses.

What made you think I'm a muslim?

t. Memed Hasimbegovic

>implying

That name represents Bosniaks? And every Bosniak has to be muslim?

Say hello to your mom.

The fuck? Should I assume that you're Catholic?

I am in love with a Bosnian qt, she is visiting Sarajevo atm with her family, but she lives in Australia

How do I get her to like me?
How do you get Bosnian girls? She is actually so beautiful

I was thinking of just casually walking up to her and being like "Don't you think the Serbians are such scum, I do"

Honestly tbqhwyf oppression leads to radicalisation

Out of all the Muslims, Bosnians were the least religious, they were almost entirely culturally European

>Fatima
No, people would not care.

Is that the King Fahd mosque in Alipasino?

I don't deny it but I think the whole event got too politicized now. "Mothers of Srebrnica" are making tons of money ez

Yeah, it must be jew tier moaning levels

That's pretty autistic*, m8. I hope you're aware of it.

*- Sup Forums definition of autism.

Yes, why?

>Israelis are making tons of money

Can that somehow change the truth?

yes

you should go up to her and say nož, žica, srebrenica it was the war cry of the bosnian resistance fighters

Why each time someone points something out about srebrenica you shift the subject to "look at this this is the same shit in counry x or y".

I mean you will find a representative of each of bosnias flaws in a lot of couries but not as much have them all combined.

Not to mention your serious case of echolalia.

>How do I get her to like me?

grow wild beard but shave moustache

also learn the national anthem by heart:
youtube.com/watch?v=cp6-1CNwZnI

>Have a two day war with serba
>NOOO MOREEEEEE PLZZZZZ WE BEG YOU HERE IS OUR ASS HOLE SPREAD OPEN TAKE JUST NO MOOOORE

>genocide
>no women or children killed
>only war able men

top kek

Also when will this meme about non radical bosnia end ?

Pic very much related.

>>Israelis are making tons of money
exactly and they will continue milking it
i mean did you notice people from all over bosnia coming to town to sell things like kebabs? its really untasteful imo, people basically profiting of a tragedy

what genocide?

oh fug sorry wrong thread :DDDDD

This is what a tried to show the bosnian.

Bosnia is tiny yet hes fuckloads of isis twats.

Top cource bajo moj

kek

Another thing we have in common, we both deny genocides! :DD

theweek.co.uk/islamic-state/64120/how-many-foreign-fighters-have-joined-islamic-state

Cedo, mrs sa 4chana

calm down mehmet, we don't want you dying of a heart attack before you get recruited by ISIS

Vrati se na brdi sine mora neko da ovce čuva

>Yes, why?
Autism

I was stalking the girl I like on Insta, and she posted an image that had that building in the background

>That's pretty autistic*, m8. I hope you're aware of it.
I'm joking m8 obviously, though she has posted stuff about Sbrerinca on Facebook

Seriously though, what do?

So this is a grave of a baby?

I don't want to hang out with your friends with benefits

Ok here goes, I hope this works user
Should I press Enter???

Why the fuck are you meddling in things you know nothing about?

He's refering to two women from "Mothers of Srebrenica", that used to get 2000 euros per month, from donations, got their houses repaired and one of them got some SUV to use, from UN in Bosnia, then bragged on TV that she lives like a lord out of it. Which Serbian tabloids then used to somehow diminish their guilt...

2000 EUROS PER MONTH...

That's called "MAKING TONS OF MONEY" in the Ex-Yu.
Of course she can post it to inform everyone. But if you don't know anything about the subject, you'll come of as an ingnorant suck up. (Like the Pole in this thread, but cheering for the opposite side.)

She's a girl. Do the same as with any other...

Yes.

Shh calm down my boşnak friend. Too many underage kids or blind Sup Forumsfags at this hour.

I want to say yes, but no, don't press enter

Meli seems a cute name.

>His capital is named after a turkish word
Bosniaks deserve to be genocided.

also she's not Bosnian

You mean, kind of like you spread yours wide open for the Turks for several centuries, while betraying your European roots by becoming muslim scum?