>I soldier
>you soldier?
>we friends

Russian sounds like caveman language

kys

>i plumber
>katyn kurwa
>we friends

Russian soldiers very cool, me want to be like them yes.

haha that's true
I always laugh at this mongol speech

t. Czegosh Bzchehenticevich

oooga booga where krim

YA SOLDAT

>tfw all of Dostoyevski's books sound like this in the original

translators had to try very hard to civilise them

Never understood how such simple thing as zero copula can draw so much of your attention srsly. Your mind seems to be too limited by your native language's grammar patterns.

polish sounds even worse.

Haha.

Угy, нeзaчeм ycлoжнять "Я являюcь/ecть", Jestem/Ich bin. Хyecть, лoл.

That's because Russian is a Slavic language, but this is entirely unique to eastern Slavs. To others it sounds like cavemen speaking. Instead of "I am a soldier" you say "I soldier". Even worse is instead of "I have a gun" you say "At mine gun", not even Ukrainians do this shit

The lack of vocative also makes Russians look like retards or cavemen when trying to insult people

I say Russians were occupied by the Golden Horde for way too long

Mongolian has vocative

"Bi buutai bain" means I possess a gun

"To be" verb is a mistake
"A/an" is also a mistake

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mongolian is utterly irrelevant here, it's the medieval Qazan Tatar that should be taken into account

>caveman language
t. kurwa pzchyzpschypszchy ja pierdole

t. Russian rape baby or Polish rape baby
WCHODA NE MAJE

he comments the structure of language not how its sounds

Perhaps, but the line of Jochi ruled the Golden Horde if I am not mistaken.

Holy shit it's true, is this part of the reason why Russians are bad at English?

Russian sounds more softier than polish for me. They say "byla" we say "była" with stronger sound putted on that "ł" (eu for ango-cucks).
They say "diewcionka" we say "dziewczyna".
And their grammar and sentence order is strange for me really but it's really cool language anyway, easy to learn for a Pole and sounds like our country speach.
Ja tebja gawarju. russkij jezik acin prjatnyj. Ili cyrilicu unies w pizdziet.

Possibly, but the relevant question is which language derailed the Russian language, so what did they have to speak to pay tribute to the horde.
It is possible Russians developed caveman grammar, unslavic, on their own too.

Mongolian because that was the language of the ruling class.

I don't think it was Mongolian, your empire collapsed too soon. I think it was Qazan Tatar.

i always figured this was because of some weird declension rules that i don't understand

Yes Mongolian because the Golden horde was the continuation of the Mongol Empire in Eastern Europe.

I'm just a beginner, so idk so much. Pls teach me how "to" works in polish except the role of "this" in English?

kek always laugh when people say russian is hardest slavic language

Which one do you think is the hardest?

>this is entirely unique to eastern Slavs
The Eastern Slavs make more than a half of the total amount of Slavs. If we're better at unification than you it doesn't necessarily mean that our votes weight less.

>not even Ukrainians do this shit
They do actually.

>The lack of vocative also makes Russians look like retards or cavemen when trying to insult people
1. It's not entirely true. Russian actually uses some vocative forms, but they are not connected to the old ones.
2. As far as I know, you tend not to use vocative forms in non-formal situations in modern Polish, which kind of reminds the situation with them in 15th century Russian. It's just a matter of time till you loose them too.

>I say Russians were occupied by the Golden Horde
If you unironically believe that the Turkic influence (it's not as huge as you want it to be, but it does exist) in Russian is caused by the yoke, than you know absolutely nothing about it. In fact, most of the borrowings from the Tukic languages came after the Golden Horde collapsed. They weren't very enthusiastic at settling on our lands, but we did migrate to theirs after defeating the Kazan and Astrakhan khanates.

Ryska låter roligt

I dont know, but i know its not Russian

Polish grammar-wise, Slovene & Czech pronunciation-wise

\

our pronunciation is simple polish on the other hand not so much, my friend is half polish and tried to teach me once how to say stoł z powyłamanymi nogami and it's hard as fuck

>The Eastern Slavs make more than a half of the total amount of Slavs. If we're better at unification than you it doesn't necessarily mean that our votes weight less.
Which means absolutely nothing. Your response isn't even considering the subjectiveness of this discussion.

>They do actually.
Complete lie. No one in Lwów uses shit like "w mene je (item)", they say shit like "ja maju", "ty majesz", "win maje", like every other Slav except for Russians.

>1. It's not entirely true. Russian actually uses some vocative forms, but they are not connected to the old ones.
It is, and the fact that you use words like "Boże" (rarely and in fixed situations) don't change anything. When Russians insult people, the utter things like "Suka!", "Durak!" instead of "Suko!", "Duraku!", which sounds like cavemen speech and not Slavic.
>2. As far as I know, you tend not to use vocative forms in non-formal situations in modern Polish, which kind of reminds the situation with them in 15th century Russian. It's just a matter of time till you loose them too.
We abandoned the use of Vocative for addressing people without any emotional load, this is the only thing you're right about in your entire post. But we use it extensively with even the slightest emotional load, such as "babciu", "ciociu", "panie profesorze", "pani Kasiu", "panie Janku", or "ty kurwo", "ty chuju", "ty szmato".
Since we're emotional people, we use it more often than not.

it's just a matter of applying stress and recognising the third contrastive sibilant set

meanwhile Slovene contrastive vowel length and tones, Czech has ř autism and vowel length working against the rule of melodics

Polish is just radio noise with a shitload of fossilised archaic forms and grammatical exceptions

>Polish is just radio noise

>the subjectiveness of this discussion
Well, at least you don't deny it.

>No one in Lwów uses shit like "w mene je (item)"
Since when far west Lvov became the only city in Ukraine?

>the fact that you use words like "Boże"
I mentioned that these forms are not connected to the old ones for a reason, you know? I wasn't talking about "Бoжe", but about forms like "мaм", "пaп", "Caш", "Aнь" etc

For me, the speaker whose language has conflict of long and short vowels, polish seems to be harder.
As you said, except Dvorjaak sound though, frequent palatalized sounds and enigmatic successive consonants and more troublesome.

If this thread has Slavicscz obsessed with nerdy details of their languages, please tell me if they're funny. Thanks.

>I gangsta
>You gangsta?
>We friends now, less pop hoes

Russian is literally the African American of languages

>Well, at least you don't deny it.
It was the spirit of the entire discussion on both sides from its beginning, get some sleep, mate

>Since when far west Lvov became the only city in Ukraine?
Oh any west Ukrainian city, Lwów, Iwano-Frankowsk, Winnica, you take the pick.
Kiev tries very hard to speak Ukrainian, but most people use Russian anyway. Kievan Ukrainian is shitty, people use Russian loanwords all the time and speak with heavy Russian accent. Anywhere east of Kiev is even worse.

>I mentioned that these forms are not connected to the old ones for a reason, you know? I wasn't talking about "Бoжe", but about forms like "мaм", "пaп", "Caш", "Aнь" etc
Ah yes, I forgot about these forms.
However, that doesn't change a thing about what I say, Russian still sounds like caveman's language since you don't use vocatives for emotionally-loaded words, such as insults or when you need to honour someone. Let's use another word, it sounds uncivilised.

Russians sounds cool though

Less may be passable as long as it's implicit enough (which it is in Russian) but anything more involved than the following to express the same meaning is just spastic autism. Also I don't know about Mongolian or Old Turkic but assuming it's close enough, it isn't as caveman-ish as Russian does it.

Turkish:
>Askerim.
[asker + im]
[soldier + me being right now]
>Asker misin?
[asker] [mi + sin]
[soldier] [question + you being right now]
>Arkadaşız
[arkadaş + ız]
[friend + we being right now]

>I have a gun
Silahım var.
[silah + ım] [var]
[weapon + my] [exists]

It sounds evil tbqh

Yes, it does, and russians look evil too.
Doesn't mean it isn't a cool thing

>It was the spirit of the entire discussion
What's the point of it then?

>Oh any west Ukrainian city, Lwów, Iwano-Frankowsk, Winnica, you take the pick.
>Kiev tries very hard to speak Ukrainian, but most people use Russian anyway. Kievan Ukrainian is shitty, people use Russian loanwords all the time and speak with heavy Russian accent. Anywhere east of Kiev is even worse.
Whether someone likes it or not, it's still quite widespread construction in Center and East Ukraine. The Russian influence in the East is not anyhow worse than the Polish influence in the West.

>What's the point of it then?
To exchange shallow insults, are you really that dense? You can't measure perception in any scientific way, I've no idea why you approached the discussion that way instead of telling me what Polish sounds like to Russians

>Whether someone likes it or not, it's still quite widespread construction in Center and East Ukraine.
Au contraire to what statistics say. No, it isn't! Go to central or eastern Ukraine and try to find anyone speaking Ukrainian on the streets, proper or not.
>Whether someone likes it or not, it's still quite widespread construction in Center and East Ukraine. The Russian influence in the East is not anyhow worse than the Polish influence in the West.
True statement, but irrelevant to the discussion.

>Polish
>tszełeviszion sztatscziszc

>Russian
>uga buga tongue

>Bulgarian
>caveta manata speakata

>Serbo-Croatian
>alahu mamu ti jebem ekber Łengviđ

>Upper Carniolan
>A true patrician's lingo

>instead of telling me what Polish sounds like to Russians
Like detuned radio. But I'm pretty sure you knew that without me.
Whatever.

Your salty comment wounds my fragile feelings.