Cloudflare is kill

ISIS good, kill non-muslims, free speech:

blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-and-free-speech/
ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-opisis-cloudflare-refuses-block-service-pro-isis-websites-1495758

White people bad, no free speech for you:

blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitninja.io/pricing
incapsula.com/pricing-and-plans.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/racist-daily-stormer-goes-down-again-as-cloudflare-drops-support/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that Prince guy is an absolute scum.
Silicon Valley is full of degenerates.

>The tipping point for us making this decision was that the team behind Daily Stormer made the claim that we were secretly supporters of their ideology.

LMAO triggered by some babby's first b8.

three letter agencies probably get intel on them via those sites. hard to say no to them.
but hey, underestimate the nazis and just wait until another oklahoma city happens to take them seriously again.

Far righters will be slaughtered like nazis in ww2

>free speech

I suggest you learn what the phrases mean that you use before using them. People can use it to tell that you're a retard just by glancing at your posts.

t. retard you won't get any karma here, faggot.

Any alternatives to cloudflare?

christ alive I hope so. alt-tumblr is the most annoying bunch of morons ever.

just fuck off back to tumblr

Not free alas : bitninja.io/pricing
incapsula.com/pricing-and-plans.html

At first they came for pedos, and I did not speak out because I was not a pedo.

Then they came for pirates, and I did not speak out because I was not a pirate.

Then they came for skinheads, and I did not speak out because I was not a skinheads.

Then they came for shitposters, and there was no one left to speak for me.

>republicunts complain about how all liberals are retarded poorfag niggers on welfare
>claim that corporations are being infested by SJW at lower-mid level
>turns out all of that is false
>majority of liberals are successful, powerful, and influential
>most large companies are not "infested" with SJW, but the founders and directors themselves are actually liberals (as most successful people are)
>literal fake news Nazi website lies and gets reprimanded
>FUCK CLOUDFARE THEIR LITERALLY LOBTARDS AND CENSORIG THE RIGHT!!1!

Damn in feels good to be a liberal. In the same group as the world's brightest minds, like Elon musk, Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, etc.

>majority of liberals are successful, powerful, and influential
Source? Majority means >= 50% by the way.

>>>/reddit/

>world's brightest minds
>Elon Musk

Did you really expect something different from a jew run company with cloud in its fucking name?

Both Sup Forums and r/the_Donald (which are basically the same thing at this point) constantly accuse the left of being full of the "elite" and the Jews which somehow control all the money in the world. I am simply using my opposition's very own beliefs against them.
The burden of proof, therefore, falls on them, not me.

>they can't even provide a single argument
So this is the power of the right?

Why didn't you save the internet when you had a chance?

>doesn't even try to deny being part of an organized communist shill campaign
I'd say ten cents but your patreon is probably shut down

Businessmen are businessmen. They'd do away with quotas in a heartbeat if it didn't destroy their public image with people

CloudFlare is a fucken giant botnett

accusing me of being a shill is entirely irrelevant to the content of my post.
Regardless of whether or not I am being paid for this (which I am not), you have no points to refute mine, because you have a nigger tier mind incapable of using basic logic.

>makes outrageous claim
>shifts the burden of proof to Sup Forumsboogeyman
It must suck to be alone with you.

Good job, Cloudflare.

I would have done the same.

No, Sup Forums and the_donald did not make the retarded claim that the majority of liberals are successful, powerful and influential, you did. Your claim, your burden.

Faggot, it's because they are JEWS that want to destroy the white race, how fucking new you are?

If the white race is so fragile that it can be overcome by Jews and a bunch of niggers, then it doesn't deserve to be preserved.
Survival of the fittest, my nigger.

Good luck surviving when right wing death squads come. Your avatarfagging and safespaces wont save you from the rope.

Why would we discuss with someone that doesn't even know what virtue signaling and PR means?

so much for the peaceful right

You have to realize this isn't a matter of free speech.

Basically the group made an untrue claim about the company that could have damaged their reputation and harmed them as a business.

That's defamation. Free speech doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want. You can't make baseless claims and defend it with free speech. You can't claim that someone raped you and then admit he didn't and then claim free speech to defend yourself.

>right wing death squads
Finally you've exposed yourself for what you (as a right winger) truly are, a simple minded nigger with nothing more than the thought of violence in your head.

Please, go away.
Thank you!

It's survival of the fittest, my nigga.

>C,Cloudflare-san, We are friends, right?
>Fug off XDDD
Why is cloudflare so based?

This thread is funny. You go, animeposters!

>avatarfagging
are you 12 or one of antifa LARPer?

>animeposters
>s
user please it's just one of me

>businesses can choose to do business with whoever they want! If they don't want to do business with fags/chinks/nigs/jews it's their right!
>Cloudflare should not decide who they want to or do not want to do business with!

Pick one.

how is not offering a cdn service limiting free speech? it a cloudflare account a basic human right?

muricans, you cant explain that. no clean water, but o dear when you suspend a commerical account of some neonazi pricks.

Oh, that's a shame. I wish you luck regardless.

I hope Sup Forums is next :)

Sup Forums doesn't use cdn nor any hosting services.
Even domain registar of Sup Forums is Sup Forums itself

>>businesses can choose to do business with whoever they want! If they don't want to do business with fags/chinks/nigs/jews it's their right!

I'd be ok with that.
Except that you literally can't refuse to do business with fags/chinks/nigs/jews, because they're a "protected group". Yes, including fags and trannies and all that.

It's their business, they can do whatever they want with it. It's unfortunate to see them take political sides, but it's entirely up to them to split their userbase into two.

I've always questioned the motive of Cloudflare, and decided against using their services for a number of reasons, including the possibility of them backdooring their network to the government. This type of thing further cements my feelings for them.

>questioned the notice of cloudfare
but they literally said the reason this happened was because the daily stormer lied about them and could potentially worsen their reputation.
If it had been purely a political decision, it would have happened long ago.

ISIS only kills prisoners in brutally creative ways, they don't discriminate against anyone they capture/kill or hurt their feelings. White people are habitual meanies...

Good on these companies for their rampant censorship/discrimination.

This timeline is fascinating

>If it had been purely a political decision, it would have happened long ago.
no, gullible citizens always wait until fascism has gassed their parents and children until they speak up.

america today is a fine example about how only when its too late people will step up.

Oh hello, young man, is your Dad home?

the former is good intel though

stfu

Looks to me like they waited for a news story to break loose as an excuse to start imposing their politics onto consumers. Daily Stormer has their right to make fun of any party they wish under freespeech laws, and CloudFlare has their right as a private company to deny service to whomever they like. However, being as big as CloudFlare is, it makes me less likely to want to support them when they start attempting to deplatform people based on politics. They may say otherwise on their part, but in light of the Charlottesville riots being blown out of proportion in the MSM, I see no better reason on their part to start silencing opposition.

The daily stormer claims everyone is their supporter and claims to support everyone who don't want to be supported by them. Cloudflare seems unfamiliar with the internet despite being a major player...

>Sup Forums doesn't uses cdn
cute. hiro won't pay for a 1tb+ data usage for this shithole. without a cdn, this place is as good as dead, or we'll be back to the textboards.

>support state sponsored stifling of individual freedoms
>call yourself a liberal

Didn't Cloudflare try to bully moot into an Enterprise account? I remember something like that

That's a fair point, but I'll play devil's advocate.
Assuming the company's goal is to stay politically neutral, then wouldn't it make sense to sent any accusations that the company itself agrees with a controversial news organization?
Perhaps cloudfare's decision was a bit extreme, but it would be naive to not expect any consequences for lying about their political preferences.

meant to type deny, not sent

I expected no one to fall for this bait and was disappointed in Sup Forums yet again.

It's because this place has been overrun by retarded Sup Forumslacks that are too new to recognize bait.

>ITT jewflare trying to use thechan as their test environment and echo chamber
WHAT THE FUCK !!!

"Politically neutral" in 2017 means left-leaning, because that's what the MSM is, and they shape the ideas of the majority of people. By denying them a platform, they've cemented themselves as "The good guys" when the media reports on this in the morning-after. It makes them "look good" to the people who take the word of multi-billion dollar corporations over the smaller people.

I shouldn't even use left/right anymore, though. In terms of American Politics, social issues between the two are virtually identical for the same reason I mentioned above. For example, look at how Trump spouts for support of the LGBT crowd. There was a time when one side was very against this mindset, and yet, it seems it's a universally accepted thing now.

Literally everything that draws an electrical current is a botnet

What you're saying isn't inherently wrong, and there's nothing for me to disprove, but I will raise the point that you are basing all your opinions on the assumption that cloudfare is liberal and is actively trying to silence any dissenting opinions.

It may be worth considering that this really is just due to stormfront lying.
Neither of us will know for sure, but it's important not to jump to conclusions with incomplete evidence.

WAAAH THIS PRIVATE COMAPNY DOESN'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH MY NIGGER HATING CLUB MUH 1ST AMEMEMENDT

>Elon musk
Hes a liberatarian

>Jeff Bezos
Also a liberatarian, a greedy one desu

>Larry Page
You nailed this one.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/racist-daily-stormer-goes-down-again-as-cloudflare-drops-support/

This is mind boggling.

CloudFlare is okay with islamist extremists and ddos booter websites, saying that they do not police the content of their customers and that the local authorities have to deal with the content

now Daily Stormer got kill because they don't share the same views as Antifa and other terrorist organisations

wew

Wew, it's as if daily stormer has been in the news about this exact issue so they're trying to avoid a PR nightmare or something.

Wow they had to include 'racist' in the title. (((arstechnica))) fine work there.

I'm not exactly saying they're Liberal, but moreso that they're picking a side that will influence them financially with media backing. By taking such a large leap in denying service to the Daily Stormer, as I mentioned, it gives the media a narrative that they've done "good", and being as big as they are, obviously would heavily influence consumer prospects. It isn't too far to say they're part of a ploy to deplatform opposition, because in denying such a reason you're ignoring the power the MSM knows they have over people/consumers in a sort of "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" kind of way. It doesn't hurt to be skeptical, and as you said, it's good to stay open-minded in positions presented without solid evidence of your beliefs.

>It may be worth considering that this really is just due to stormfront lying.
If that's true that's even worse. Any normal adult running a business would simply ignore that lie, since it's obviously a completely baseless statement.
Let's not be naive. CF either doesn't like stormfags or they think kicking them is good for business/PR. Or a bit of both. They're a major tech company in San Francisco.

I'd say that if the “progressive” crowd were to find out that the DS was hosted on Cloudflare, they would want it to be shut down etc., possibly threatening CF's reputation in the process. This would have resulted in the same outcome; CF just decided to do it sooner by using a remark about their political leaning as pivot.

No doubt it's simply an easy out for Cloudflare to avoid the SJW screeching, they were getting shit on Twitter, just as Godaddy was before they terminated their domain.

gotta cash in on the virtue signalling bro!

had the media done its job (i.e. investigative journalism), they would've now shamed CloudFlare for allowing Islamic State recruitment websites.

But are they going to do that? No, because Cloudflare just removed a website that doesn't share the same views as the media, so they get a permanent free pass now.

:^)

And because the media is filled with warmongering neocons whomst secretly support Isis

daily stormer and other 1488er retards are bad for the right anyway, they can fuck off along with richard spencer

Name a federal reserve chairman not jewish.

ITT: leftists shills pretending marxism is not a thing invented by jews

>Sup Forums """"""""""infographs""""""""""

Not an argument

poop in your fist

Leftard btfo again!

>feels good to be a liberal

Being a cuck shouldnt be a proud moment

Businesses that say that they're data neutral are hypocrites when they decline services they don't like.
At least godaddy were already a known PR driven shitty service.

Don't you have a bull to prep?

>cloudflare btfo a beta orbiter
based cloudflare

Pirates are still around, mate. We lose sites all the time. New ones pop up in their place though.

>actual terrorists murdering people on a daily basis shouldn't have their content blocked
>people who post satire and memes should be treated like the worst of humanity.

10/10 ideology liberals. I love Sharia Law now.

>speech is violence if I disagree with it

Literally the reason that the US is headed toward a civil war. You caused this.

>can refuse service to people with "wrong" opinions
>can't refuse to bake a cake to gays

American "legal" system everyone

Sup Forums uses Cloudflare

CloudFlare do some good things, and some really morally iffy things. I agree with what they did - at last, fucking finally. I disagree with the reason they did it, but I'm glad they did it. They do not have to choose to continue to shield hate speech.

They have always had "we can cut you off at any time" in their terms but they basically never use it. They actively choose to proxy a lot of stuff they probably shouldn't, like booters - which is kind of like the AV industry getting involved with malware forums. (They also proxy malware forums.)

Unironically this. Progressives and their across-the-board 'rules for thee, but not for me,' faggotry have single-handedly pushed the US to the place it is in right now.

Hate speech literally is not a real thing.