N
I
M
E
S

just embrace it
there is no escape

PUTANG INA SI MEYOR AY DRUG LORD PALA!?

Do you hate white tourists in your countries? Share your experiences.

Seriously, when will we have better shows on TV? Eat Bulaga has been around for 2 generations already and the effects on the thinking of people are undeniable they breed a lot of stupidity, anti intellectualism due to slapstick humor and passive sheep mentality due to poorfag pandering.

The content of the video is clearly for late night. The fact that it's shown around noontime is concerning. Not to mention that one of those characters is a Senator of the Republic.

tito sotto has been in politics for almost 3 decades m8 and we've been whining the same fucking thing.

>he unironically watches channel 2

See, the effects of eatbulaga

University forums always have some story of unigirls getting chased by drunken, white, most likely, sex tourists in the middle of the night.

>he still watches television

Did any of you expect anything resembling decent would ever come out of Tito Sotto's mouth? The guy that covered up the Paloma incident, and won't even say sorry he plagiarized stuff?

Lel I like how idiots and apologist are turning this into a network war

Now do you want to merge with us?

the reason why people whine is because of his showbiz background, like the revilla, estrada, manzano etc., educated people show prejudice against showbiz persons working for the government and then blames the poor people for voting them in.

arnel ignacio will get the same treatment soon enough

No. They are nice usually.

>hiking trip to gua niah
>took a breather on one of the gazebos there
>aussie couple also want to take a breather
>exchange stories with one another

White tourists are nicer than mainland Chinese tourists desu

>Did any of you expect anything resembling decent would ever come out of Tito Sotto's mouth?

i expect nothing of tito sotto, he did nothing significant for these past few decades

No bescue those people you mentioned are stupid fucks and say stupid shit even dutdut is not immune
No one say shit about ate V or Herbert B

If Arnel does then lets see if he desrves the ridicule

>when will the Philippine television pander the highest elite such as I and start making intellectual, informative and mind stimulating shows

End yourself faggot. You are the cancer of this country.

If anyone here is looking at Eat Bulaga for life lessons, I'm sorry but you are looking at the wrong place. They sometimes say good but cliche advice but by just looking who are the people speaking there would make you just shake your head with cringe

Poorfags and slum fags are more cancer especially people who pannder to them that's not even being elitist are the drug killings elitist too?

Biggest reason to separate

Revilla is the cringiest stupid fuck one of all I hope he rots in jail

Estrada is a convicted criminal

What did Manzano do?

edu manzano tried to enter politics
like alma moreno

a lot of tv artists tried to enter into politics like christopher de leon and dingdong avanzado

Any kind of tourists > Chink tourists

Chinks are good folks la

By that alone they deserve their ridicule
Celeb politicians are also the reason why the south looks down at the north and wants to separate

Yfw Duterte gives Bongbong Marcos the presidency on January 2017

Duterte will ban anime and stop it from corrupting our precious youth

>you wake up as Blake
What do?

BBM/Marcos is the moron test. Regardless if you are left or Right which is bullshit here anyway,
If you find yourself on the same page as them, you need reevaluate

What language do the Chinese people living in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, etcetera, speak?

Official country's language, except Malaysia.

they integrated well

but they garner votes nationwide

MALAYSIA BOLEH

My Socio Anthropology Professor told me that one of the reasons why the Philippines will always be a shit country is the simple fact how our own National Language is considered a poorer form of communication and when you look at other ASEAN Countries, they don't have any trouble communicating in their own language. We also apparently have one of the worst education systems too.

Other /asean/s, is this true? I mean literally all the Philippines has to claim to fame internationally is that most of us can speak proper English but that novelty is already loosing its charm now that the other Third Wo- oh crap I mean "Developing" Countries are already starting to learn too.

Regular Tourists are cool, the occasional night you hang out in a bar with a Sex Tourist subliminally asking to sodomize your ass isn't.

Classes haven't been allowing me to watch noon-time variety shows. What's the ranking between them? I haven't watched Eat Bulaga in ages but there's the occasional TV inside an eatery that has Showtime on.

Where in Manila can I buy good quality, and cheap ear plugs?

Showtime is dead

When we unite, China is no problem

>having Indonesian passport
>getting caught and being made a hostage

Also can anyone find me picture of male symbol dicking other male symbol? Preferably with curve.

The Constitution of Japan is revised
We'd like to make an effort in order to expand the width of the defense and protect Asia

Heard Abe hate anime

Will he ban it?

we should side with China,the only threat to asia are bules and the problems from their homes that they carry along with them

>t. Mauricio Ong

Look at the local gov postiton they take

CDR-king in some SM mall?

Which is the best South East Asian country to visit?

The feeling is mutual.

t. Luzonfag.

I'm glad you asked.

M'laysia is the only answer to that.

Malaysia

Southeast China war when?

see

see

(Kamu)

philippines is getting oil boys!
asian superpower by 2020!

>Malaysia ship
>Malaysia water
>7 people inside
>They only kidnapped Indonesians and release the rest

Really makes you think huh

Who AFA here, /asean/?

>no more maid café
It's shit.

Not really, no.

I went for the first two AFAs ages ago, even booked myself to a really nice hotel but the novelty wore off and I heard its not as good as the first ones.

If you're a buyfag and can't be arsed to get duped in Pasay or Manila there's always online stores that cater to your interest.

We need to summon the Thais and ask them what they think of the event. I don't think I've seen a Thai here in a while.

Malaysia because they are Truly Asia (TM).

The one in Thailand this year has many good guests, though.

You either go there to buy stuff, cosplay or the maid thing.

all of which are shit.

>Flip
>AFA

Is this kek?

>going to reddit
kys

Jews did absoluety literally nothing wrong, did they touch you when you were a kid or something? lol

Oh no.

Who Gfriend fag here

Eunha best gf

What do you even go there for?

What's Malaysians opinion on the British?

Why aren't there more Thais here? Even Bruneifags are more active here than Thais.

You can also go to concerts.

My bad

>Not invited: jews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0RokKeiIatA

t. Abraham Goldberg
I agree though.

I wonder why Judaism didn't catch on in SEA. Here there are only about a hundred of them or so.

too busy sucking americock. Seriously, the Autism Pals thread in /r9k/ made me realize how that country is thirsty for foreign cock.... not that our country is any better.

Concerts are a bit overated tbqh, anime or non-anime.

>too busy sucking americock
That doesn't explain us, though.

I've been to a few and they tended to be blasts.

According to media according to Sayyaf group, Indo gov is the only country who still care with their people. So, they will got more money if they kidnap Indofag instead.

Your trip hurts me

Ive never been to a mami concert
;_;

We already have the chinese people

To each his own, I frankly went to a few concerts and liked only one. and the one I liked had some great vocals even outside of a studio.

Do you like Jormungand OP, mami?

Egoist>Eir Aoi>Lisa>Kalafina>Yui> Ali Project >>>>>>>>>>> Mami Kawada

t.pedojew

Yes. Why do you ask?

But she went to Malaysia last year.

Yeah people here are hypocrites. For example, when it comes to drugs they beg Filipinos abroad on death row to be saved but those same people don't mind people being killed without due process.

Also, isn't Duts friends with the Abu Sayyaf?

He's friends with Abus, BIFF, MNLF, MILF and CPP-NPA

Must be fun being a drone controller at Langley, Virginia this time of the year

Yasay should be replaced desu. He's becoming an embarassment already.

>mfw it just rained today

so cooling

I wasnt in malaysia back then

also she's retired

>Yasay should be replaced desu
You mean Dudirty and his commie loving fucks should go before President Hillary Rodham Clinton initiates Manila Spring 2017.

I know.

I went to her final concert in Japan last May. I would post pics but I'm on my laptop right now and the pics are on my phone.

>President Hillary Clinton
>not President Donald Trump

I like DJT but I don't think he's going to win.

Why do you tripfag outside Sup Forums?

Post them whenever you get to

I regreted not going since i was broke af
Why do you even post outside of Sup Forums ?

Sup Forums is where the heart's @ its unquinshable

You need to go back to your old ways
Rob ship get rich

rem is the better girl desu

Don't you speak to me or my captain now or ever again

Good day sir im taking my captain with me

Only if you're a filthy pedo