what the fuck is their problem?

t. Buzaglo

Why do Poles hate Jews so much?

Make Poland Great again.

>again

then make it Facist and colonize Eastern lands again lmao

eternal misery

hmm

>imblyign a bitton knows how to use the internet except for hateposts on facebook or looking up dedi dadon songs on youtube

explain this meme

No.

Facist Poland means Rydzykas church and Kaczynskis rule.

I despise Rydzyks religion and I hate Kaczynski because he's the evil type of jew.
See there are good jews and evil jews. Evil jews were the commies that executed Poles after ww2 or the american ones that refused to help their European brothers. Kaczynski is that kid of jew so I don't like him.

just shitting on the Mizrahis. Buzaglo and Bitton are pretty standard morroccan ape family names

>Rydzykas church and Kaczynskis rule.
just remove the fuckers and give me power

I have Sarmatian mustache already. I will build the wall and Germans will pay for it.
Thanks senpai.

Mizrahim are butthurt because muh evil racist ashkenazis don't give me affirmative action

Thanks. How do you feel about Russian "jews" ?

>muh church

yeah before the elections everyone was babbling about muh evil PiS forcing people to attend mass

half a year has passed and nothing happened

50% are top tier. The other 50% are bydlos.

>nothing
Besides giving Rydzyks church fuckloads of money or the PM squeeling like a good pig every week or two at a mass in Częstochowa

Rydzyk represents a good share of Polish citizens' interests and opinions and so he is entitled to get cash from the gov for muh cultural reasons

where does our PM attend mass is her own conscience's choice

you act as if old people didn't exist - they do, and they vote regularly

>where does our PM attend mass is her own conscience's choice
No she makes political speeches and promises at the masses. That's not personal.

>Rydzyk represents a good share of Polish citizens
Representing something dosn't make you entitled to get money for free.

>muh speeches
apparently she wants to appeal to the electorate attending mass as well

>muh free money
yes it does make you entitled if you make a cultural fund, Rydzyk did

you simply cannot say that he isn't influential and widely present in national culture - whether it's good or bad is another thing

Still. That is a thing that changed during PiS times, for worse. The wrong part of the Church gets money from taxes when the proper one could and the proper one is present in our culture just as much as rydzyks fanatics.

Why do Israelis behave like Anglos, say, Canadians? The USA killed the famous Jewish ability to banter or did you develop the illness of being overly serious on your own?

Is she supposed to be good looking?

>patriotki
That shit looks so fake, especially her facial expression.

No, she's just a random attentionwhore but that's the only pic I downloaded since I'm a leg guy.

Probably a butthurt Mizrahi angry at Ashkenazis and therefore hates Poles.

They are so butthurt all the time holy fuck how annoying can posters from one country be..

Is this true?

We got a lot of "nationalistic" attention whores.

It's tredy now.

Possible, but my question was more general...

Hello Ivan. I see you enjoy life in Norway. Good.

USA, US..oh wait POLAND POLAND.

This is not a bad trend and we should not criticise just because we can.

Ashkenazis are basically eastern europeans

>that delicious camel toe

It's still attention whoring and trying to make a creer due to looks.

Yes, but the means to do this look good and are morally right, and there is no harm in doing it, so I see no reason to complain

Then again, I'm a Jew, you're the P*lish scum so maybe you will see the reason to complain everywhere

>morally right
Kek.

Lad, are you naive? They fucking slut themselves on the first occasion because that's what attention whores do.

I guess it's better to be a patriotic slut than a slut so I'll give you that.

It is, and this is exactly why I'm defending them.
Plus, it's a trend that is beyond hollow slags now, qt grills follow it too, so it's twice the reason to stop yapping about it.

I like Poland more than Jewland

Y-you think I can get a gf if I behave in a nationalistic way?

Middle Eastern Jews are the WE WUZ and BLM of Israel

every fucking thread

this false imbecile picture

But poland same jewland

A fit one pls.

their largest problem is poland

If you hit the gym and get the coin and learn a thing or two about normie music and films, then yes, absolutely.

>largest problem
Wait till you see my dick.

I don't like the gym I prefer swimming pools.

That's that for me I guess, end of dreams.

>Worst Korea

No no this is really
Fuck eurorobber

Kisne z was zjeby wielka polska i jej krajowy produkt eksportowy nacjonalistyczne szmaty

Fuck off and get killed by a Pali, kike

More like

>20 16
>patriotism

To be jew is not a crime to be bigot poland it s a big crime

kek

Jews