> Windows
> Hacker

Pick one

/thread

>gaymer

OP

Faggot Edition

Top poorfag comfy represent.
I'm not wasting space, the floor isnt level under there and i have it full of old computers.

oh the dude who used to live in solace,pissing in bottles etc...he posted a fresh image of this with it lookin a little better, think he got help.

That's good to hear.

it must still be summer break for you, kid

just picked up 2x 24" 4k ultrasharps. this is friggin amazing

*blocks your path*

to be frank, i have a desk that would be better for having the pc on the desk upstairs. i should swap it out soon/

Got the r8

Hack the planet

>tiled/10

what do you do about the cat hair. mine sheds like crazy.

Realize that it's impossible to keep down completely and just vaccuum once a week ish.
There's always some cat hair to be found somewhere in my apartment.

where do I find that slim optical disk + card reader mount?

i dunno, i git this from a friend, he had this pc for forever so i think he forgot it.

Had the time to clean up a bit. Ultrawide. It's a lifestyle. Best meme I fell for.

post wallpaper pls

How do you live with a wood floor at your desk? My chair slid around like it was on an ice rink before I put the rug down.

>not using the tile wallpapers from system 7
It used to be the bear.

Not all chairs are created equal. The wheels on mine have some resistance so it requires some force to move around. Not much, but it doesn't slide around unless I want it to.

I wish I had this much space in my condo lol.

Need to get on buying a house ASAP.

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind if I'm ever stuck with an office chair on a wood floor.

When I had everything wired up (took a while from redecorating) and sat down for the first time, buying a house finally felt worth the expense.

Yeah, that's my issue. It looks really nice btw.

Currently I'm paying $1600/month for a 1 bedroom / den condo..

It's not bad, but I don't have enough space for all my shit. I need a whole big room for all my stuff.

I'm looking into houses now, just kind of overwhelmed by the whole process and still need to save up more money for a down payment.

>$1600/month for a 1 bedroom / den condo
Holy balls, I pay £470 on my 25 year mortgage with a 10 year fix for a 2 bedroom with a very generous living room and a garage.

>still need to save up more money for a down payment.
That's always the horrible catch-22 of renting. I was incredibly lucky that I had accommodation provided for a token fee from my employer.

>looks really nice btw.
Thanks awfully.

>pepsi MAX
yuck

Yep, the funny thing is $1600 is relatively 'cheap' considering how much it costs to live downtown.

Housing market in Canada is a complete joke, I'd be happy with what you have to be honest, I just want to stop renting.

>I'd be happy with what you have to be honest

There's actually a very similar house on my street for sale at £135k. The commute from the West Midlands to Canada might be somewhat pricey.

what's a good place to get decent 4k wallpapers

A shitty house here costs about twice as much here. around 270k GBP for a starter house here.

Didn't you just move everything out a few days ago? Where's everything at now?

I don't like the Aeron after all, what chair should I get instead?

>I don't like the Aeron after all

I'm not a chair expert but it might be helpful if you described what you didn't like if there's anything specific and if there's anything you did like.

>what chair should I get instead?

Maybe go to a store and try several of them out???

Mostly armrests. I feel like they are too long and I dislike that I cannot pull them back to get closer to my desk. Also, the mesh seating I guess. Mesh back is fine, but I'd like more padding for the seat.

I am, but it is also good to have suggestions to look for. Going to a Steelcase showroom tomorrow to try a Leap.

I have found stationary chairs to be better than chairs on wheels.

What keyboard is that?

i really like this

:^)

>ONE monitor in current year
I'd end myself tbqf

If this is a recent photo, its fuggin sexy!

No cleaning edition

i love this

Linus Torvalds manages the world's largest open source project with 1 monitor.
It's mostly Wintendo users who "need" more than 1.

Yeah, sure. It depends on what you do, though. I like myself having one monitor for muh games, second one for some pseudo-television tier entertainment and third to browse da webs. All at the same time. One monitor for that seems inadequate to say the least.

Nice, user. Gives a sort of minimalist vibe. What breed of cat is that?

How is this still an argument on this board? Who the fuck cares? Use what is comfy to you and stop worrying about how other people enjoy their lives.

The last time I saw your setup your desk was much cleaner. What happened user?

meant to tag

Is shed guy still here?

>tfw still not sure whether to fall for ultrawide meme or 4K meme for movies and gaymes

I'm down with the flu, I barely have the energy to get out of bed, much less so to clean.

didn't you hear? he died

I gotchu m8

Daijoubu desu ka? Feel better user. Maybe quit slamming energy drinks for a while.

I personally have a 34 inch 1080p ultrawide freesync enabled, I don't really care about PPI since I came from dual 900p 20 inch monitors. If you're the type that cares about pixel density and have the power to drive a 4k screen without forcing yourself to downscale to 1440p or even 1080p (GTX 1080ti) get the 4k. Else for especially for movies and even games. The immersion is unmatchable by a 16:9 4k display. One con i find with ultrawide is game support. Starcraft 2, Dark Souls do not support 21:9 ratio at all, and need so work arounds/patches to work. Pic related is movies almost perfectly fit ultrawide monitor without the top and bottom black bars

thanks brother

story? I thought I saw him here like a month ago.

> 34 inch 1080p ultrawide
That seems waaaay to fucking large for 1080p.

woah this is perfect

It's not. If you mainly game it's pretty good.

>accidentally drink from the piss bottle again

I'm really not sure, it would save a LOT of money for me though. My initial thought was to get a 4K display + GTX1080, but an ultra-wide 1080p display + GTX1070 seems way more feasible for the long term. The 1080 is probably not gonna pull 4K/60 next year anymore. I might get something like a 29" ultrawide if I do go with the 1070.

What case is that? I like it.

Well keep in mind, the 34 inch 1080p ultrawide is equivalent to a 27 inch 1080p 16:9. Personally the PPI is fine for me. theres always the 29 inch ultrawide which is equivalent to a 24 inch 16:9. But I found it a bit too small for my tastes

is that a dell ultrasharp? thinking about picking up the 25"

4k+GTX1080 was my first thought too, but this setup with a 1070 is more feasible for me.

The 29" ultrawide are fine in terms of PPI, but too small for my taste. Got my 34" for cheap so i kept it.

I'm planning on getting a totally new desk and removing this current setup, my legs are cramped currently, and my cable management will be much better if I am smart with my desk/unit choice.

Well fug I do want more screen real estate. I'm gonna research a bit further. A mate of mine has an ultra-wide that looks pretty gud but I'm not sure what size it is so I'm gonna ask him.

OwO

whats your twitch

Nice Dell Optiplex. hands down the best machines for business.
Really love this setup, the only thing that irritates me is the monitor on the right hand side, have you considered replacing it with a matching monitor?
You could do with a deeper desk mate
Really comfy, especially with that lighting. I'd recommend a mechanical keyboard to replace mr squishy though!
Tasteful LED strip placement, nice peripherals, and a generously deep desk. I love it man.
This makes me really miss my old bed room as a kid in the loft room. Those slanted ceilings are fucking awesome, but painful if you're over 6 feet tall for obvious reasons.
Why would you spend so much on a chair without having sat in it first? I got a GT Omega Master XL for free and they're pretty damn comfy. Give one a try, just cover up the racing brand shit and it turns into a decent chair.
Please tell me you're not actually running Kali as your main OS... jesus christ user.
Always been one of my favourites, but please perform a backspace key modification on that F-AT

By the way, your display is a LG 34UM68 I'm guessing?

That is the ugliest fuckin computer case I've ever seen. Also you're a fuckin faggot.

you do know that the aeron is pretty damn customizable? you can get ones that let the arms go back. they have tons of options

am user from above who just picked up some ultrasharps. would rec. solid monitor with plenty of inputs and the USB hubs built into them have been pretty snazzy. completely redid my cable management into them.

Pic was taken in December, setup hasn't changed since.

>thing
>implication about thing

Pick one

Msf runs on win. It's has network capabilities. Target is often runs windows. Telemetry can be disabled.

GNU/Hurd is still better.

Oh shit if I ever do stream its arrakisfremen

desktop is for games, laptop is for hacking

its a dell optiplex. if you want a good 400 buk box for internet this is the one you go for, they sell them dirt cheap at the dell outlet.

I did sit on it and loved it. Over time I had some annoyances with it though. If I can't sell it for a price I want I'll still keep it, just exploring other opportunities.

It's the S2716DG. It's pretty good. Lacking in colors though, but that is not really a problem since I only use it for vidya.

which one is that keyboard and please tell me i can but it from Spain

hacked the wii, im so leet

1N5T477_G3N2 on yahoo chat hmu

still my fav comfy setup

Get on my level plebs.

Hey thanks man. Im guy. I noticed you have a FIIO and a Scarlett 2i2. I have a quick question. I'm planning to get LSR305's near future and am not sure if i should get the Audioengine D1 to power them (unbalanced) or go for the 2i2 (balanced) to power it. Also if you have the 2i2, why bother using the FIIO?