Intel BTFO Ryzen GOAT

>intel BTFO Ryzen GOAT
5 minutes later
>fucking jewtel, the CPU market desperately needs competition

Who are you quoting?

Sup Forums

No, not another gaymen CPU thread.

You do know there's more than one person on Sup Forums right?

There is some differing opinion.

How long have you been waiting to whip out that fresh meme?

*people on Sup Forums
is the autist happy now?

But the real battle will be at laptops, and isn't Ryzen really good at power consumption? What matters the most for the laptop market

AMD still has a chance.

>isn't Ryzen really good at power consumption?
nope, about the same.
But much less suited for the shit do you on a laptop

>Intel btfo ryzen
>Coffee lake isn't even out yet
SOPA

Aside from pure single threaded performance, Ryzen is superior in almost every regard compared to Intel's current processors.

Raven Ridge APUs will be great because of AMD's significantly better GPUs and great power efficiency.

>intelfags using the Just Wait(tm) strategy
oh the irony

this shit is the reason we need a board for fanboi wars, the board would be called /cancer/ which will contain every meme VS meme thread. It will make Sup Forums a much cleaner place.

>Aside from 80% of your workload on a laptop, it's great!
THIS desperate
>Raven Ridge APUs will be
Just wait :^)

t. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just right
I guarantee you fanboy about something else

>nope, about the same.
Wrong, ryzen has much lower power consumption compared to intel 7th gen
>But much less suited for the shit do you on a laptop
What does this even mean?

Kys

AMD already showed up and blew Intel the fuck out in every other marketspace they entered.

Trying to pretend they won't do the same with laptops where they have an innate advantage due to better power efficiency (which means higher clocks if they need to) and far better iGPU, is just fooling yourself.

Again the only Intel CPUs with significant single core advantage are the K-series i3/i5/i7. You aren't going to see that kind of single core speed on a laptop anyway.

>much lower power consumption
>still higher tdp
:^)
What does this even mean?
single/sub8 fred is bad compared to intel
single/sub8 fred is what you mainly do on a laptop

speak for yourself, faggot

Congratulations you're part of the 1% market share who are better served by a ryzen than an intel in your laptop

>the only Intel CPUs with significantly better laptop performance is the ones they put in laptops
yes?

:^)

>much lower
>3 watts
>doesn't even specify system or load
>he literally has a "shilling material for my favorite company" folder on his computer
lol

Look at the clockspeeds you drooling retard.

How's the power consumption for the AMD iGPU (is it Vega?) compared to that of Intel?

I think people say AMDs new GPU uses a lot of power, which sounds bad for laptops, but that's just compared to Nvidia, is it good compared to Intel?

Does iGPU power consumption even matter?

Intel laptop CPUs won't have any significant single core advantage over Raven Ridge you cocksucking shill.

Yes it's Vega, but it's embedded so we really don't know much about it's characteristics.

how does that change anything you drooling retard?

Reminder to report obvious trolls and shitposters.

this isn't reddit

I get stock i5-2500 performance from a 15 watt dual core laptop cpu

fanboi posting is the ultimate form of spam and it is getting tiresome that Sup Forums became the containment board for all sorts of fanboism

My laptop clocks higher than an 1800x