Post average man or woman from your country

Post average man or woman from your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlStceADlNw
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rj80KvOE4s
youtube.com/watch?v=z7ivVsoHTdk
pl.vichan.net/b/res/1190928-skoro-wczorajszy-dziadziusing-na-4szambie-int-polackimi-rodzinami-okazal-sie-sku.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vitamin

young&beautiful
Áfram Island!

Poland here

Sweden

average polish woman

yes you are right, here's something for comparsion

Average teenager

Average polish alpha male

Oh, god, this is so true. Here in Iceland there are so many poles and most of them looks like shit :D fuck polish toilet cleaners :D

fine 'strayan specimen

Could mods ban this karaczan troll posting alcoholic and patological people, please? He is doing it second day in a row.

ops

typical polish couple

>literally getting triggered
ayy lmao

what is karaczan?

>patological
>alcoholic
yep, Poland is a country of smart and beauty people. Alcohol is banned because in real life our saint pope could back from hell and cut polish moustaches

karaczan is a Polish chan of teenage psychopats, neets, onanists and sadistic retards, who make insulting memes about Polish pope, stalk people and destroy their lives for fun and search for photos of weirdos and bums in Internet to ridicule Polish people. Their chan is closed for newcomers, an average person can't enter it without knowing how to do it.

my photo from /soc/

Do i look like typical polack?
I hope not, half-swede here.

this nivea in the background xD

Karaczan ist Kakerlake, aber ich glaube, dass es ein Wortspiel gibt... (-czan klingt wie -chan)

>naming your chan after Turkey
The cuck reaches a whole new level.

you look like barbarian

Ugly as shit, hope it's not really you

I'm sorry, but poolishness is incurable

thats why islamisation dont get in polan

thanks, bro
it's true, here's the other pic

You'd pass for Swedish if you had a stylish haircut
Seriously tho get a haircut.

Last action of karaczan was insulting dead child of Polish journalist. They were flooding comment sections of news sites with brutal and antihuman comments laughing at the child's death and insulting it. It became a scandal, but police can't do much because they are using proxies and stuff. This human trash from karaczan is also active in krautchan.org and unfortunately on Sup Forums too, but to smaller degree, i guess. If i could find these assholes, i would kill them with my bare hands.

polish littlefinger

Sorry for the uncalled for advice, but

1. You have an elongated face. Those freaking glasses make it look even more elongated. If you do need/want to use glasses, find a more suitable frame.
2. Only use long hair like that if you can grow a beard. Because you're looking androgynous and ugly with that hair.
3. Never, EVER again make the same goofy face you did in when taking a picture. Or when there are women nearby.

Anyway, no, you do not look Polish for me, unlike .

viikings in oblivion

Oh dear, is that you?

which is whiter?
turkmen, kazakh, kyrgyz or uyghur?
i would say uyghur but a real central asian like you would be a better resource.

Somehow reminds me of 80's comic character.

What the hell is biedronka? all poles have this on pictures

We're full. No blondes here

Can't you google?

It's like Kaufland my friend. They make stylish unisex bags for poles.

somethin like German Mercedes or USA Coca-Cola

Average,stop posting the best you gay faggot.

And it's actually a meme to make photos with this plastic bags when you travel.

forgot pic

mmmm you deserve a bullet

>What the hell is biedronka?

One of our biggest chains of supermarkets. It became a meme as a symbol of a shop for low class Poles, in which "Janusz" makes shopping. "Janusz" is a meme of "low level crowd Pole", "man from the crowd" - an older guy with red face (due to alcohol drinking) and mustache.

That's video from opening new Biedronka in some village with 5k citizens:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlStceADlNw

Esli esi ty wedaesz po pol'ski, to možesz vedat' i mne, bo piszu archaicznymi russkimi slovami dlja chuja podobnogo tebe. Slyszaj, chuj, bo piszu odin raz. Ujgury sut' nailepszie belye i evropeojdnye. My že esmy mongolojdy. Uslychal ty, jeban? :DD

izvinite, ya ne nichego ponimayu.

Sebastian and Karyna

Average Czech father.
Maybe add like 20 kilos and a beer.

Sounds like Sosach but without millions of users.

Capped :DDD

>muh germanic masterrace fuck you pooland
Post the best ones

You are always so fucking butthurt

this is not true, there is no karaczan any longer, now it is called wykop which is more like reddit imho

Foreigners are naive and most of them surely believe that most of Poles look like weirdos, retards and drunkards from these photos, but it is not true. Karaczan trolls defame my country, it is annoying like fuck. Poland is already a meme without their trolling.

Average mom

This man from photo looks like a petty criminal vel "sztajmes", it is not an average look of a Polish man, stop lying, karaczaner.

wow u serious?
is that some plastic whore or is it natural?
i thought all natural korean girl have strong jaw.
that girl look biracial.

I ne govori xDD

Oh look, i googled for this photo and i was right. It is a photo of a Polish killer from UK. I am expert at Polish people.

disgusting people, now something much better - a polish businessman

For example.

cool, much better than polish people

He posted photo of a musician, not a criminal bum.

He would beat the shit out of you for insulting Slavs.

in Poland 90% people are criminals, I mean if there were no Police they would not stop themselves, such a shit mentality

what's wrong about telling the truth? I didn't insult anyone lad

Go to fucking doctor, karaczan scum. Stop shitting all over this chan, come back to krautchan or vichan and shit there as much as you want. I escaped from krautchan because of your kind.

typical southern Italians

>I escaped from krautchan
It was one of the best days in krautchan history

na wykop to ty wróć do swojego kurwidołka

Nie jestem z wykopu, cwelu, ale wkruwia mnie, że scierwo z karaczana smrodzi nawet na tym w miarę cywilizowanym i neutralnym czanie. Wypierdalać stąd, smiecie jebane, mało macie czanów do obsrania?

Seems like a fun thing, not sure why youre so mad

sram gdzie chce a najlepiej w własne gniazdo jebać te kurwę polskę i papieża pedofila

>Seems like a fun thing, not sure why youre so mad

I want at least ONE international chan free of them. Do i really want too much?

>polish music
what a fucking joke

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rj80KvOE4s

weź sobie własny zrób jak ci sie nigdzie nie podoba
>uuu groźne KARACZANY
ja pierdole weź ty lepiej sie pierdolnij w łeb

I listened to Liroy as a child

youtube.com/watch?v=z7ivVsoHTdk

But why? It's fun

srebrny mordeczko wykurwiaj :---DDDD

typical polish wizard

>But why? It's fun

No, it is not funny because they laugh only at Poland and Poles.

>wszyscy oskarżają karachuja
> a tak na prawdę pl.vichan.net/b/res/1190928-skoro-wczorajszy-dziadziusing-na-4szambie-int-polackimi-rodzinami-okazal-sie-sku.html

also my pic

>muh nationalism

I am an average looking Canadian Maritime fisherman