ITT: Technology that makes you proud to be an American

ITT: Technology that makes you proud to be an American.

chastitycage.png

>google shopping wheelchair
>no image I was looking for
What did I even expect from google

>makes you proud to be an American
Are you implying you are in any way involved in the existence of such technology?
Hint: the answer isn't yes.

You invented jets?

we invented f35, the best fighter jet in the world you european muslim niggers

>reading comprehension
he is saying he is proud of what his country made, not what he made you dumbass mudslimes

Google, Windows,MacOS, Android, Pretty much any decent software

Umh can you please watch your language? I don't want Sup Forums get taken down because you Burgers used hate speech

Smh
It came with so many problems

Meh, some, but nothing too terrible. The main problem is how many versions there are and how many subcontractors are taking their cut of the pie.

The actual planes themselves are decent at what they're meant to do, they're not dog fighters, they're sit back undetected and fire missles from 20 miles out before you even know they had radar lock on you.

Its funny watching people talk about things like this when their understanding is poor to hollywood-tier

Most certainly not that. The F35 is an overpriced piece of shit that underpreforms. So instead of specializing and having several planes that are awesome at what they are made to do, we're gonna get one plane that does everything horribly.

How can you be proud of something that you didn't create? Checkmate, """"patriots""""

It's still going to fuck up any Russian plane with ease.

There is a reason we still have the F22, it's our real fighter.
The F35 is a general purpose plane to use against most adversaries since they don't have any real air superiority to fuck with the F35 anyway.

The F22 is what you send in when you think someone might actually be able to shoot back.

Love this chit

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH WE ARE NUMBER ONE USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA NSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

1. that's not technology
2. I doubt that's american food

My dick.

It's not technology but that is 100% American cuisine

It's as American as it gets.

post burger technology

this woulda been more american

Hey retard, multiroles have been the backbone of the AF for decades.

my dick

Britain: the computer.

These seem pretty useful

american honey!

Quit trying to colonize this thread, make your own for once.

Are you aware your own argument destroys your precious concept of white privilege?

How can you people buy so much propaganda? Military is a business more and it is not there for you. You are just a retard that cant think on its own and just does whatever he gets told to do, you hang to patriotism to compensate for your own lack of achievements

>>>r/politics

>PS plastic
>hot meal
You are a girl now. Enjoy your free HRT.

1/2

>feeling pride for something you had no contribution to whatsoever

2/2

YF-23 was better and more badass looking than this thing, but muh dogfighting brass chose 2D thrust vectoring over speed, range, and stealth.

(Not that it matters anyway since drones are the future and modern radar obsoletes stealth in all but the biggest shithole countries.)

Have you considered contributing to something so that you can be proud of it?

Oh fug I was phoneposting and realized that was a JSF too late...

I've voted for Trump.

Nice of you to weigh in user, but the YF-23 was the competitor to the YF-22, a completely different fighter program. The OP's image is of an F-35.

Thanks for playing.

Sorry sven, should have put a trigger warning on these pictures.

pls post the user's illustration if you have.

>crewed type 100% success rate since 2001
>cargo type 97.4% success rate since 1973 (761 launches)

The M1 Garand was invented my a Canadian. Great gun except for the PING

You are proud of your country wasting millions on crappy plane that could be made for quarter of it's price? At least post F22 or something.

The M1 Garand was invented by a Canadian. Great gun except for the PING

I bet you think the JSF program has cost 1.5 trillion, too.

Canadian-American

>we
you didnt do shit

>except for the PING

I paid my taxes.

kek

>he doesn't like the ping as a clip is ejected
Fag

Americans didn't invent the jet engine and they didn't invent vertically starting jets.
The Germans did

deep fat fryer

It's must be exhausting being so pedantic.

which is fuck all. stop lying to yourself you worthless hag. someone did years of research and science to come up with this shit just so some retard will say he was a part of it, that is disrespectful.

Shuttle was a mistake

I don't think anyone claimed to be part of it dude. Calm down sperglord.

OP- I really want to know what its like for you to be a crook and parasite and go around bragging about an airplane that has had nothing but cost overruns to where the program now costs over a trillion dollars and as still fucked up and your still expecting tax payers to pay for all your on-purpose fuck ups? At least niggers can admit theyre crooks, but you rip off america and then come on Sup Forums to shill your joke of a fighter that pilots admit cant match the F-16

You are what this country deserves, this country will go into battle with joke-fighters and get shot down while your sitting in Monoco living off all your cost-overrun money

go back to /k/ to shill

>I watch CNN and take it at face value, the post

It's a bait thread retard

t. non amerifat

x-band

>we developed a new, more expensive jet, so we can pull it back in favor of the old one when there is actual danger

>I'm so retarded I think that jets have one application and they're all for the same purpose
>I'm so retarded I think a

blacked.com

That's actually pretty fucking cool. Haul your race car with your RV.

French jew

but since Americans have no culture and is melting pot, its an american invention

That means we invented literally everything then.

Whose we, breh?

I thought they mothballed this after it was proven ineffective because of wave movements.

No, SBX-1 was deployed into the pacific in January 2017.

On May 30th SBX-1 participated in a mock ICBM intercept by the GBMD system and was able to successfully perform it's mission of tracking a target operating at ICBM speeds.

Holy shit rest of the world #BTFO

Implying this post isn't a subtle excuse for politics.

>20 miles
Hey guess what fucko

That is dogfighting you useless cunt

Im trying to work out how this functions

Not him, but it's a good thing the actual air to air missiles the F35 carries have an operational range of 50-95 miles depending on the version.

To be honest the main thing to take away is the US uses advanced AESA radar on their fighters, both the F35 and F22, and this allows them to generally just sit back and take shots long before anyone can get in range.

China and Russia are the only two who might have a chance to get in somewhat close, but pretty much everyone else isn't getting close unless we allow it.

>95m/unit jet
35s are not 95m

t. Lockheed employee

>russian planes cost half the price
>russian planes can actually dogfight
>russian planes has better engines
>russian planes have just as good stealth tech
>russian planes have better missiles
>russians have better AA weapons
maybe if you posted the f22 you'd have an argument, but nah you're just a fucking retard.

P.S the f35 has been decommissioned longer than it's been in service, and it's killed more pilots in the last 30 years than any enemy.

>cost more overall to develope
>developemental costs still skyrocketing past their original price
you realize they'vee ended up paying more per plane than the f22

For the A variant that is most comparible to the F-22? Yep.

Except they haven't, because they're going to make a literal order of magnitude more aircraft to spread that development cost over, and the airframes themselves are less than half the cost or at least significantly cheaper, depending on variant. They're also cheaper per flight hour.

Most powerful rocket ever made. Took our first steps off this planet on the back of the Saturn V.