Bully Thread

Have you ever considered using a proxy because your flag is bullied on Sup Forums?

Which flag would be the less likely to be bullied?

Other urls found in this thread:

bldgblog.com/2012/06/various-forms-of-lithic-disguise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None

Dude, being recognized at all would be a plus.

Everyone recognizes you Blue Peru

Being irrelevant has its advantages. So no haven't

Maybe Asian or Nordic flags?

Although Asians are answered with the classic "turn off your proxy" if they don't write like retards, which is a form of bullying too.

estonia or iceland

probably croatia

I realised now that Sup Forums is so far away from reality that they live in a world where France is black.

I ceased to care about bullying by then.

yes

I wish I could be some rare island flag

being american is suffering because you're grouped with the rest of the stupid posters who say the dumbest stuff

I have always thought so since coming here for the first time.

whenever,wherever I appear and make postt on Sup Forums, soonly stupid weaboo and anti-weaboo come to make bullshit to me as if I were their frends or something.

I know right, but at least you can shitpost back "USA USA USA #1 COUNTRY" with dozens of other users.

Yuropoors can barely do it (they aren't numerous enough) and their attempts are embarrassing.

>we w-won wars in 1450 I swear

chances are you're the same as them desu

t.international student, so your ITS A FUCKING LEAF HAHA LMAO WOO shit-tier banter doesnt affect me in the slightest

>not going with the classic "Is your flag on the moon?" or the "but muh military" counterargument

>*leafs ineffectively*
I'm not falling for your tricks this time, Brayden

no one bullies funland except maybe swedes

you dont have friends fucking english teacher

so you're saying having a swiss flag is a big plus?

ITT
ppl who cant handle bantz

Fuck off switzerland, why don't you just blow up your fucking country now, you fucking pussy.

i am the one who knocks.

here that link
bldgblog.com/2012/06/various-forms-of-lithic-disguise/

Nordics (at least Sweden) are bullied. US proxy of course, the most common posters on Sup Forums.

>this meme is trying to say that finns are a cold, hardened people and will definitely put your face in a pot of food if you're a faggot

fml

Fuck off, no one banters you, you don't know what it is to step into a thread and be instantly killed with LE ARROGANT SURRENDER MONKEY MEME XDDDD followed by 50 EBIN LEL answers.

And again. And again.

At some point your flag becomes a liability.

Yes, Sweden is the exception of course. I remember a time where Swedish posters barely appeared on Sup Forums due to SWEDEN YES LOL.

I love you're english, Hiroshima

Germans have been bullied a lot recently. I don't mind though. Hit me with your best shot.

FIRE AWAY
*hums*

>le ebin surrender monkey
I don't see this happen very often

No.

I am who I am because of the flag I post under

XD

I used a canadian proxy for a while in Sup Forums after the 2014 WC fiasco.

i ve tried hola vpn but it is not safe
I don't know how to use other proxies

No, I take pride in being hated by human trash.

Brazil doesn't get much bully

we get a "ur monkey favela" here and there but it stops there

Greenland probably

Nope.

Only really on pol but

>be Vietnamese born in Canada
>reasonable logical post against liberal cancer, multiculturalism and racixing
>mention im Viet and retarded skinheads pop no it of the woodwork and shit post on me
>go home on vacation and post with proper Vietnam flag
>"based Viet bro I agree"

Having this cuck flag makes all my opinions discarded. It sucks. I don't even want to be Canadian anyway.

On Sup Forums you can't post because
>7-1

Yeah, Canadians are among the most bullied. But Canadians are by far the worst posters on this site (no bully).

>implying I go to Sup Forums